Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) (68312 Views)

Troops Intercept Boko Haram Suicide Bomb Squad(photos) / Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho & His 'Squad' In Imo Govt House.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by broseme: 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
Asari Dokubo today arrived the venue of Ijaw Youth Council (IYC) election with his squad.The election is meant to elect the new IYC President and the new Excos to pilot the affairs of the Ijaw Youth Council.

Check out Asari Dokubo and his squad at the event

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/asari-dokubo-arrives-venue-of-iyc.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by broseme: 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by broseme: 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
broseme:
More
more

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Firefire(m): 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
Terrorist.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by hisgrace090: 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
Niger delta boys and militancy,
What a profession?

26 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Freewoman(f): 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
Blood thirty celebrants.............................,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
Firefire:
Terrorist.
has he terrorized ur household b4?

140 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by BiafraIShere(m): 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
Correct Guy! A courageous freedom fighter, dont relent until you get back your God given resources from parasites.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
Where is the swag? Na only pot belly me dey see ooooo grin grin grin

66 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Igboesika: 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
I can sight my beloved country's flags there.
Ride on.....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
Breeds of the delta grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by hungryboy(m): 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
HungerBAD:
Tout.

Thug.

Terrorist.

Illiterate.

This Ijaw people are a strange bunch. They have this strange knack,for celebrating strange people.
lol,
Asari is no Illiterate,

Terrorist?
Bros no be Shekau we dey talk about nah

Thug?
Which time you see am snatch ballot box?

Tout?

You don see am dey collect levy for motor Park before?

143 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
HungerBAD:
Tout.

Thug.

Terrorist.

Illiterate.

This Ijaw people are a strange bunch. They have this strange knack,for celebrating strange people.
Now I understand that you are suffering from insanity. Your hatred for the great and prosperous Ijaw nation and her people will consume you.

PROUDLY IJAW

MODIFIED:
The shameless bigot had to list prominent Ijaw names? I'm glad he found me worthy to be listed among names that had the Great Issac Adaka Boro, a legend the clown will never be.

So these are the best best the Ijaw Nation has produced since God created them.
TonyeBarcanista.
Diezani
Timaya.
E.K. Clark
Goodluck Jonathan
And the " Rebel" Isaac Adaka Boro.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
It's no longer Niger Delta but Biafra - Asari Dukubo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
Politics has heavily divided IYC with different factions. God help us

Meanwhile, Eric Omare emerged the President in the IYC Convention held last month in Burutu. Asari and his group should chill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by RealHaute: 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
Swag. lipsrsealed
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
This ex-militant nigga is getting fatter and fatter....and he probably owes me money angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by AlexCk: 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
Swag indeed,

To check out his swag, sms swag to 1234.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by admax(m): 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
Asari that has a thriving university in Cotonou

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
Hai Izon

But thuggery really pays if u may ask me.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by YelloweWest: 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
HungerBAD:
Tout.

Thug.

Terrorist.

Illiterate.

This Ijaw people are a strange bunch. They have this strange knack,for celebrating strange people. So this is the best Ijawland can bring?

TonyeBarcanista.
Diezani
Timaya.
E.K. Clark
Goodluck Jonathan

And we wonder why a University Dropout,turned Warlord like Asari can holdaway there and is being celebrated?

The Ijaws should go and better themselves by getting better educated,instead of celebrating fishermen warlords.

Nonesense.
Ijaw land is blessed unlike ur poverty striken barren land.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by linkers: 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
I need this man 's theory on balance of Force.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by linkers: 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
I need this man 's theory on balance of Force. kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by demolinka(m): 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
Why they celebrate people like this is just beyond me!

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
sad
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by demolinka(m): 7:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
Why they celebrate people like this is just beyond me!

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by 0b10010011: 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
HungerBAD:
Tout.

Thug.

Terrorist.

Illiterate.

This Ijaw people are a strange bunch. They have this strange knack,for celebrating strange people. So this is the best Ijawland can bring?

TonyeBarcanista.
Diezani
Timaya.
E.K. Clark
Goodluck Jonathan

And we wonder why a University Dropout,turned Warlord like Asari can holdaway there and is being celebrated?

The Ijaws should go and better themselves by getting better educated,instead of celebrating fishermen warlords.

Nonesense.

You said it all....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by reyscrub(m): 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
And this idiot will continue calling kettle black and stupid follower shall be praising.

What a waste ijaw youth following this animal?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by RobbStark(m): 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
HungerBAD:
Tout.

Thug.

Terrorist.

Illiterate.

TonyeBarcanista.
Diezani
Timaya.
E.K. Clark
Goodluck Jonathan

The Ijaws should go and better themselves.

Nonesense.

It’s post like yours make me fall sick.
Your are hiding behind social media to say trash about a whole ethnic group.

By broda now I know you are sick.

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos / Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. / Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.