Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Calling Nigerian Hackers... - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Calling Nigerian Hackers... (375 Views)

10 Of The World’s Most Famous Hackers (and What Happened To Them) / Meet The World’s 5 Most Notorious Black-hat Hackers Ever. / Ethical Hackers Needed Urgently In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Calling Nigerian Hackers... by w1n5t0n(m): 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2017
This is our world now... the world of the electron and the switch, the
beauty of the baud. We make use of a service already existing without paying
for what could be dirt-cheap if it wasn't run by profiteering gluttons, and
you call us criminals. We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek
after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color,
without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals.
You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us
and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals.

Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is
that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like.
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.

I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual,
but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike.

For too long, Nigeria has been trodden underfoot by the rest of the world. We have been taken for granted and treated like scum of the earth. The politicians that rule over us are unreliable. The elders who should guide us no longer deserve our trust.

In the midst of all this, the country continues to be left behind. Technology improves. The world turns. The North Koreans hack us. Where is the DSS, EFCC, NPF and ONSA? The government has consistently and convincingly proven itself incapable and unwilling to stop cyber attacks. Our defenses are a joke.

Something needs to happen for the government to take these things serious. I am tired of empty talk. If you feel like I feel and know a few things about computers, send me a PM on whatsapp @ 08077313660. Let's take matters into our own hands and leave them government boys with their incompetence.

(1) (Reply)

Wild: Mouth Gig Robots Are Here! / Glo Modem Help / The Robot Economy: Ready Or Not, Here It Comes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.