Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Dysmenorrhea - The ABC Of Menstrual Pains - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dysmenorrhea - The ABC Of Menstrual Pains (22813 Views)

Im Dying Of Menstrual Pain / How To Treat Stomach Ache, Typhoid Fever, Menstrual Pains / My Sister Died Of Menstrual Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dysmenorrhea - The ABC Of Menstrual Pains by McLove(m): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
Please, is there anything like doing menstruation through the palm? I'm not understanding o
Re: Dysmenorrhea - The ABC Of Menstrual Pains by MegMich(m): 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
ladyF:

Lol... Ulcer ke? shocked

I don't think 12 times a year is prolonged use though. Even panadol and vitamin C have side effects, so we go manage the effects if it comes. grin

PUD results as a loss of imbalance between factors that protect and those that erode the gut wall.

If you think feeding on NSAIDs daily for a 2-7 day menstrual flow per month for perhaps during ones entire reproductive period is inconsequential, then I rest my case.

Best wishes!!!
Re: Dysmenorrhea - The ABC Of Menstrual Pains by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
olrotimi:

Madam I believe you can read and not just skim.
Did you come across where I mentioned "from practical experience?"
If you want a cochrane review, relax I'd publish my findings soon. Otherwise, you can come peep into the raw data. I'm in my house.
Whatever turns ur stomach.
whatever
Re: Dysmenorrhea - The ABC Of Menstrual Pains by stamapro(m): 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
jagugu88li:
We deserve a special day off for this.......at least it should be treated as a normal sickness.

normal sickness !u dnt nid days off then, only 4 abnormal ones
Re: Dysmenorrhea - The ABC Of Menstrual Pains by ladyF(f): 1:40am On Apr 10, 2017
MegMich:

PUD results as a loss of imbalance between factors that protect and those that erode the gut wall.

[s]If you think feeding on NSAIDs daily for a 2-7 day[/s] menstrual flow per month for perhaps during ones entire reproductive period is inconsequential, then I rest my case.

Best wishes!!!

Lol...

No sir, we don't take it daily. You're a male so you might not have known this... tongue ...Most of us only use drugs for day 1. The pain is almost negligible after the first day.

So taking 2 tiny felvin pills ~ 12 times a year doesn't even come close to qualify as "prolonged use" angry
Re: Dysmenorrhea - The ABC Of Menstrual Pains by expensive2(f): 12:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ishilove:

Use tranxemic acid. It works wonders. I'm a witness! cheesy
is dat supposed to be a drug or wat?
Re: Dysmenorrhea - The ABC Of Menstrual Pains by expensive2(f): 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
360command:
I am not moved by you girls on period, if you like go burn the sea.
i pity ur gf or wife....m sure she wouldn't get any iota of care from you
Re: Dysmenorrhea - The ABC Of Menstrual Pains by expensive2(f): 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
MasterRahl:
Sorry sissy grin
tanx dear..
Re: Dysmenorrhea - The ABC Of Menstrual Pains by expensive2(f): 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
Efewestern:

reduce your intake of sugar and other junk food, my girl still experience such,
i hope i can really get over my intake of junks.....tanx
Re: Dysmenorrhea - The ABC Of Menstrual Pains by expensive2(f): 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
smiliyB:
Lol...chaiii kpele,last month i didn't take any drug,it was just like I dey hell fire.lolz we're trying seriously
if sorry can cure...we should all be healed by now...d sorry was too much..i even skipped work for dat week....God help us sis
Re: Dysmenorrhea - The ABC Of Menstrual Pains by Efewestern: 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
expensive2:
i hope i can really get over my intake of junks.....tanx

yes most especially when your period is close.
Re: Dysmenorrhea - The ABC Of Menstrual Pains by Ishilove: 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
expensive2:
is dat supposed to be a drug or wat?
Yes, it's a drug.
Re: Dysmenorrhea - The ABC Of Menstrual Pains by expensive2(f): 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ishilove:
Yes, it's a drug.
i will try it...tanx
Re: Dysmenorrhea - The ABC Of Menstrual Pains by Ishilove: 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
expensive2:
i will try it...tanx
It's also good for heavy flow, in case you have that issue. One tab halves the excess
Re: Dysmenorrhea - The ABC Of Menstrual Pains by expensive2(f): 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ishilove:

It's also good for heavy flow, in case you have that issue. One tab halves the excess
tanx for d info......

2 Likes

Re: Dysmenorrhea - The ABC Of Menstrual Pains by mrikenna002: 10:22am On Apr 15, 2017
the best way to solve your financial problem, see details below

Re: Dysmenorrhea - The ABC Of Menstrual Pains by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 19, 2017
mhizesther:
Seriously it's not easy......tho I get this stomach pain only on the first day of my period....but the pain I go through during ovulation is terrifying embarassed embarassed embarassed
pain during ovulation, really?
Re: Dysmenorrhea - The ABC Of Menstrual Pains by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 19, 2017
Jozprecious:
pain during ovulation, really?

Yeah
Re: Dysmenorrhea - The ABC Of Menstrual Pains by maximus001: 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
Please, if you are having any menstrual pain or irritation kindly DM 08158730541, it has worked for so many.

Cheers!! grin[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Year Old Indian Girl Born With Four Legs And Four Hands / A Course Not Found In The Curriculum:They Ruined Our Team / What Tips Do You Have To A Flatter Tummy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.