Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,173 members, 7,807,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) (7504 Views)

Terry G Shaves Off His Dreadlocks After Many Years With It / ALL FÙCKING NIGHT: See How I Did It All Night Like A Bad Boy [PICTURE] / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by Freeman50(m): 12:47am On Apr 09, 2017
A woman has told an interesting story of what happened in her home recently.
She shared her tale on Joroolumofin, a popular relationship page on Instagram.
According to her, she has a husband who cheats on her without care. He has been cheating on her for some years and wouldn't bother at all about her or his reputation.
She has tried getting on his nerves by tearing his clothes and breaking his watch but has never gotten angry at all. However, everything changed when she decided to shave off his beard.
She shaved his beard one night and when he woke up, he wanted to unleash hell on her.
Below is how she told the story:

Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by yemsai(f): 12:49am On Apr 09, 2017
Funny grin
Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by ademoladeji(m): 12:50am On Apr 09, 2017
Lmfao
Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by delishpot: 12:50am On Apr 09, 2017
Until him leave house for you them you start begging him to come back.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by mangala14(m): 12:57am On Apr 09, 2017
If you come near my beard, I will grant you your death wish

16 Likes

Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:08am On Apr 09, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by Mologi(m): 1:09am On Apr 09, 2017
Desperate barber....

God save cheating husbands from karashikas...

4 Likes

Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by NeeKlaus: 1:12am On Apr 09, 2017
Touch my beards and that is the day you leave this Earth. angry

10 Likes

Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by DirewolfofStark(m): 1:20am On Apr 09, 2017
From the name of the instagram profile it is obviously Afonja in nature.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by DammyOlu123(m): 1:51am On Apr 09, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 09, 2017
Wen he beats u black nd blue, or stabs you with a knife nd blood flows, u won't remember ojoro, na pics u go rush go snap put for social media. Wen he shows u d stuff he is actually made of, there will be paradigm shift from forming don jazzy to forming victim in an instant, silly woman

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by ikp120(m): 4:10am On Apr 09, 2017
She thinks that's funny. Very stupid and senseless woman. She doesn't know that he can simply rent another apartment somewhere and delete everything about her. At the end of the day, na she go start to dey fast and pray to have him back.

That guy also mumu sha. Why didn't he shave off the hairs on her head? undecided undecided He should just just have tied her up and given her one kinda barbaric skin cut and then delete everything about her. Who no sabi ruthlessness? undecided undecided undecided

#BumperToBumper
#PepperThem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by DrDeji20(m): 5:32am On Apr 09, 2017
advice to ladies , don't marry , this woman is a big joke. that she got married to an asshole doesn't mean the whole world is full of assholes. she better up her game , cos her husband may not find her pleasing as she used to be when the love was still fresh. That's the weakest point in women . you sabi ping before marriage , 2 years after , you became a drum.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by Erums(m): 6:07am On Apr 09, 2017
Crazy wife.... I believe she use to love de beard too...
Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 09, 2017
grin frustrated woman. Nothing is as frustrating as trying to please or annoy someone without the person noticing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by Jaideyone(m): 6:30am On Apr 09, 2017
lol crazy woman crazy husband cheesy
Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by Jaideyone(m): 6:31am On Apr 09, 2017
DirewolfofStark:
do you have to pollute the thread with your ignorance? don't you have gala to sell?

10 Likes

Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by tspouse(m): 6:47am On Apr 09, 2017
DirewolfofStark:
your hatred will destroy you before you know it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by leokennedi(m): 7:02am On Apr 09, 2017
Freeman50:
A woman has told an interesting story of what happened in her home recently.
She shared her tale on Joroolumofin, a popular relationship page on Instagram.
According to her, she has a husband who cheats on her without care. He has been cheating on her for some years and wouldn't bother at all about her or his reputation.
She has tried getting on his nerves by tearing his clothes and breaking his watch but has never gotten angry at all. However, everything changed when she decided to shave off his beard.
She shaved his beard one night and when he woke up, he wanted to unleash hell on her.
Below is how she told the story:

lwkmd.....

You just stripped the dude naked.. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by Bsmartt(m): 7:09am On Apr 09, 2017
I vehemently disagree with you on the part that you said 'MEN WILL ALWAYS CHEAT'. Who do they cheat with? Your fellow home breaker women. The nutshell is we need more pious women in the society.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by kullozone(m): 7:16am On Apr 09, 2017
Sentimental bigots. No one is saying anything about the ashawo man oh!

4 Likes

Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by Magician1503(m): 7:55am On Apr 09, 2017
T'eni fa'run lo ju.
Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 8:08am On Apr 09, 2017
This is how women make their problem seem like everyone is having it or will have it at a period in their lives.

Stupid id1ot! Your husband is cheating does not mean every man cheat.
Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by Ahmed0336(m): 8:16am On Apr 09, 2017
If na my type except she ll remove my skin. I dey shave everything out like military officers.
Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by Frolic: 8:28am On Apr 09, 2017
Sincerely and honestly don't believe it
Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by amalder: 8:50am On Apr 09, 2017
last warning

Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 09, 2017
Mtcheeeeeew, instead of her to leave his pathetic ass
Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 09, 2017
The guy doesn't know the monster he is creating. It started with his belongings, now she's getting up close & personal. Today it's his beard, tomorrow...his jagular wink He should be very afraid. Just imagine someone hovering with a scissor on top of you while you sleep. Who knows what was going through her mind before settling for a shave?
Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 09, 2017
She can goan jump in d lagoon.

She can contact me if she needs direction.

Senseless woman
Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by shona2487(f): 10:08am On Apr 09, 2017
Pls where can someone find a nice garden for a small wedding ceremony in lagos

1 Like

Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by kkoreday(m): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2017
stupid woman. you sha wants to unleash d devil in him
Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by leoshouse(m): 10:46am On Apr 09, 2017
Okay so, about the whole "Men will always cheat" thing.

Lately, that internet has been flooded with stories of infidelity among men (married or not). Now, I am not in anyway in support of infidelity, but I think the whole "Men will always cheat" thing is a distraction from the real problem. It's just as bad as saying men will always change their beloved gadgets (phone or games etc), we all know how faithful a guy can be to his gadgets.

In my opinion, I think the real problem is "what does a lady/woman (in this generation) really offer". Now before we go on to talk about our "mothers" and what they offered our fathers, compare how many of our fathers that were unfaithful to our "mothers".

I think until (the New Generation) lady/woman can carefully answer the "What do I have to offer this man/guy" question, then there will be a significant change.

The issue of what does a guy/man offer is obviously not a question.

Ps: If all you offer is sex and give him kids and give him a chance at marriage, trust me, he can get it from any woman. That is FACT for you to consider!! This same is applicable to the reverse question "Why do some ladies prefer not to get married?"

Hint: No guy will go looking for another gadget, until his appears outdated and stops updating and upgrading or stops meeting the level of satisfaction for which it was initially meant to meet. I wouldn't consider buying an IPhone 7 if my 4 could be updated to IOS 10, neither will i consider a PS 4, if my Nintendo could perform the same function.

Note that I do not in any way compare a lady/woman to a gadget. I only speak of the reasons behind this social issue of cheating men. Ladies/women mean more to guys/men than they know. You are our world!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Yahoo Boy Shares Bedroom Photos Of His Numerous Girls (hot Photos) / Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. / You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.