Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Tiny Coworker Told Me She Wants To Be Thick And Juicy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tiny Coworker Told Me She Wants To Be Thick And Juicy. (643 Views)

"I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" / Be Thick Not Fat... Easy Steps To Lose Weight. No Gym / My Coworker Told Me “you Make Me Laugh?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiny Coworker Told Me She Wants To Be Thick And Juicy. by mamagee3(f): 12:51am On Apr 09, 2017
Hi all, today my tiny coworker told me she wants to be thick and juicy.

She said she hates eating pizza when she was offered pizza at work.

She told me she hates pizza and I told her no wonder she was so fit and thin. And she replied I wish I was thick and juicy.
Re: Tiny Coworker Told Me She Wants To Be Thick And Juicy. by dewhaley: 12:54am On Apr 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Tiny Coworker Told Me She Wants To Be Thick And Juicy. by mamagee3(f): 1:05am On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Tiny Coworker Told Me She Wants To Be Thick And Juicy. by gqboyy(m): 3:12am On Apr 09, 2017
Issorait

(1) (Reply)

GIRLS:Why Do You See Sex On A First Date As A "TABOO" / Ladies Marry Your Guy Straight Away If He Has These 9 Habits / How True Is This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.