Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,556 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Introducing XiaoMi(MI) Ultra-thin 10,000mAH Power Bank! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Introducing XiaoMi(MI) Ultra-thin 10,000mAH Power Bank! (4479 Views)

*Updated*Romoss Pea60, Pea40, sense 8plus 30kmah,PPD 20, 20kmah, simple 20 20kma / Romoss Sense 8+ 30,000mah,Romoss S20 20,000mah,Solo 3s 10,000mah, Ace 10 / SOLD brand New Original Oraimo 10,000mah Power Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing XiaoMi(MI) Ultra-thin 10,000mAH Power Bank! by MelonTech: 5:30am On Apr 09, 2017
Original XiaoMi (MI) Ultra-thin 10,000mAH Mobile Power Bank 2.

We've became kinda too addicted to technology to refuse the urge to call or chat with our family or friends, shoot pictures, check our work mail, entertain ourselves.

But the biggest gripe about smart devices is battery life.

If your device struggles with a poor battery life to cope with all the tasks during the day, Xiaomi came up with a powerful “cure”. It works fast, as its side effect improves your mood, over dosage is monitored.

A top-level Xiaomi Mi Power Bank 2 10,000 mAh takes care of your gadgets and is a good ally to have on your side.

- Two-way fast charging
- 14.1mm thin
- High-capacity Li-Pol battery
- Multilayered security system

Energy supply for the whole day
Pair the power bank with a device, that needs the energy boost, and carry on with your morning routine. Quick Charge 2.0 technology assists in charging your smartphone, tablet or camera faster.

It can juice up Xiaomi Mi 5 battery for 2.4 times and iPhone 6 for 3.7 times!

Mi Power Bank 2 has 2 colors: noble silver emphasizes soft curves of the device and charcoal back provides a feeling of a hidden force.

Xiaomi external battery keeps watch while you’re at the gym, out for a walk, heading to work or traveling far.

Technology upgrades
Smooth metal texture next to an ergonomic design. creates a product one can draw inspiration from!

After anodic oxidation process, its aluminum body has adopted structural strength and durability: it is waterproof, resistant to corrosion, scratches, dents and discoloration.

Thin and wiry
Bulky portable devices are always a thorn in one’s flesh. Xiaomi Mi Power Bank 2, on the contrary, is perfect if you have a little space left in your bag or jacket pocket. It is only 14.1 mm thin and weighs 207 grams.

Mi Power Bank 2 is 1/3 thinner than the previous model. It is comfortable to carry in one hand along with a smartphone.

Follows you everywhere you go
No need to weave the web of power cords around the room. Mi Power Bank 2 will rest beside your gadget and provide a stress-free charge up if you want to take a comfortable position on the couch and dive into a world of movies, music or the Internet.

In comparison with a previous generation, Mi Power Bank 2 has a higher conversion rate (93%), power output efficiency increased 10%. Electricity use is reduced to 20%. Such features ensure a long lasting work with a gadget.

High-capacity Li-Pol battery
In a bid to develop a high-performance product, Xiaomi has built an expert team: ATL and Lishen Battery, worked on the Li - polymer batteries and microchips were produced by Texas Instruments.

The number of complete charge - discharge cycles is increased, which means that the battery is able to support all of your devices with power for much longer before its capacity starts to fade. Microchips keep input - output voltage stable, regulate internal resistance and enforce energy conversion.

Multiple(9) Layers of Protection.
Xiaomi conducted various tests to make sure the device works perfectly, thereby prolonging battery life. If an abnormal situation occurs, 4 LED - lights will be blinking altogether.
(1) Temperature Resistance
Overheating problems are reduced as the mechanism is able to detect intensive usage and set optimal operating temperature.

(2) Input Over Voltage Protection
Voltage surges have less impact.

(3) Output Over Voltage Protection
If output voltage goes beyond the maximum limit, the gadget shuts off to prevent itself from damage.

(4)Short Circuit Protection
In the case of a short circuit, the device will shut off to protect motherboard and battery.

(5) Disconnect Protection
The electrical circuit is interrupted if the cable is disconnected from the device.

(6) Overcharge and Over Discharged Protection
With a help of Japanese technologies overcharging and over - discharging are less harmful to the battery.

(7) Reset Protection
Power button initiates system reboot and stabilizes its condition.

(8.) Output Over current protection
Output over current problems are removed as the mechanism timely detects them and shuts off.

(9)Incorrect Insertion Protection
Mi charger automatically shuts off if it detects an incorrect insertion.

Xiaomi continues to permeate all aspects of our life with appliances that make it easier and fun. Mi Power Bank 2 earned an enthusiastic reception among technology geeks.

You can expect a decent design, intelligent performance, and advanced security system — an unmistakable combination of style, power and innovation.

Just try it out!!!

Very much Available at:
Melon Technologies and Devices Nigeria. Anambra State.
Call: 0803 368 9593, WhatsApp: 0805 403 3161. Tweet: @MelonDevices

Note: Call or WhatsApp for details.

Re: Introducing XiaoMi(MI) Ultra-thin 10,000mAH Power Bank! by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 09, 2017
Xiaomi devices are very good. How much is it?
Re: Introducing XiaoMi(MI) Ultra-thin 10,000mAH Power Bank! by dragnet: 8:48am On Apr 09, 2017
doesn't look ultra-thin to me

1 Like

Re: Introducing XiaoMi(MI) Ultra-thin 10,000mAH Power Bank! by MelonTech: 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
blackchild09:
Xiaomi devices are very good. How much is it?

N8,200. Thanks
Re: Introducing XiaoMi(MI) Ultra-thin 10,000mAH Power Bank! by MelonTech: 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
dragnet:
doesn't look ultra-thin to me

As compared to the capacity? Well, you need to see it first.
Re: Introducing XiaoMi(MI) Ultra-thin 10,000mAH Power Bank! by MelonTech: 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
The sexiest PB I have ever seen. The logo is not printed but stamped on it.

XiaoMi did a great job here.

Re: Introducing XiaoMi(MI) Ultra-thin 10,000mAH Power Bank! by choix007(m): 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
Bro, this ur price is on the high side, i don't wanna state Jumia's price for this PB
Re: Introducing XiaoMi(MI) Ultra-thin 10,000mAH Power Bank! by MelonTech: 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
choix007:
Bro, this ur price is on the high side, i don't wanna state Jumia's price for this PB

Please kindly don't deceive yourself. Jumia doesnt have this XiaoMi power bank.

What they have are the old 'MI' 10400mAH power bank that XiaoMI has phased out since mid 2015. And modified two times now.

Where are they still getting them now?

Which means all those things on Jumia are FAKE.

Check the price at reliable online stores like gearbest , banggood, aliexpress etc. http://m.gearbest.com/power-banks/pp_492337.html

https://m.banggood.com/Original-Xiaomi-10000mAh-Both-way-Quick-Charge-3_0-Power-Bank-p-1088932.html

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32757450599.html

May the truth set you free!

2 Likes

Re: Introducing XiaoMi(MI) Ultra-thin 10,000mAH Power Bank! by choix007(m): 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
MelonTech:

Please kindly don't deceive yourself. Jumia doesnt have this XiaoMi power bank.

What they have are the old 'MI' 10400mAH power bank that XiaoMI has phased out since mid 2015. And modified two times now.

Which means all those things on Jumia are FAKE.

Check the price at reliable online stores like gearbest , banggood etc. http://m.gearbest.com/power-banks/pp_492337.html

https://m.banggood.com/Original-Xiaomi-10000mAh-Both-way-Quick-Charge-3_0-Power-Bank-p-1088932.html

May the truth set you free!

Thanks for pointing it out, nice PB though. What's d last price?

1 Like

Re: Introducing XiaoMi(MI) Ultra-thin 10,000mAH Power Bank! by MelonTech: 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
choix007:

Thanks for pointing it out, nice PB though. What's d last price?
N8,200. Thank you.
Re: Introducing XiaoMi(MI) Ultra-thin 10,000mAH Power Bank! by DEJAVUBOY4: 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
How can i get it. I stay at amuwo odofin... is it still available?
Re: Introducing XiaoMi(MI) Ultra-thin 10,000mAH Power Bank! by MelonTech: 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
DEJAVUBOY4:
How can i get it. I stay at amuwo odofin... is it still available?

I can send to you through a Lagos bound bus driver or through Peace Mass Express Service.

Its still available.

But going down fast. Its a very beautiful Power Bank.
Re: Introducing XiaoMi(MI) Ultra-thin 10,000mAH Power Bank! by MelonTech: 9:24pm On May 28, 2017
Still Available but remaining only two.
Re: Introducing XiaoMi(MI) Ultra-thin 10,000mAH Power Bank! by MelonTech: 2:36am On Jun 17, 2017
OUT OF STOCK!
Re: Introducing XiaoMi(MI) Ultra-thin 10,000mAH Power Bank! by felixinfinity(m): 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
Have you got another stock? l am interested
Re: Introducing XiaoMi(MI) Ultra-thin 10,000mAH Power Bank! by PoorUgly(m): 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
Am listening! Am interested.!
Re: Introducing XiaoMi(MI) Ultra-thin 10,000mAH Power Bank! by MelonTech: 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
felixinfinity:
Have you got another stock? l am interested

I got the shock of my life last time, that made me nearly change my mind concerning Xiaomi Power Banks.

I couldn't sell them like I used to, I passed through horror selling them, if not for prayers and gross price slash.

Therefore I decided to go on a little break and consider whether to continue or change to something else.

Nigerians love cheap low quality items so much, with a passion.

Well, please kindly cool down its coming soon. Only this size for now.

1 Like

Re: Introducing XiaoMi(MI) Ultra-thin 10,000mAH Power Bank! by felixinfinity(m): 1:00am On Aug 15, 2017
O.K. No problem..
Re: Introducing XiaoMi(MI) Ultra-thin 10,000mAH Power Bank! by MelonTech: 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
felixinfinity:

O.K. No problem..

This power bank might cost up to N9,000 when it lands. Plus your waybill cost(cos I know you're not in Anambra State) it might be getting at N12,000. Consider it, if you're still interested let me know.
Re: Introducing XiaoMi(MI) Ultra-thin 10,000mAH Power Bank! by MelonTech: 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
COMING SOON!!!

Lots of Original XiaoMi 10,000mAH Power Bank 2 (Dual Output Ports).

Are you ready?!! Stay tuned!!

Melon Devices Nigeria
Call: 08033689593
WhatsApp: 08054033161

Thank You.

Re: Introducing XiaoMi(MI) Ultra-thin 10,000mAH Power Bank! by MelonTech: 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
Due to high dollar and subsequent high cost last year, I did lots of other accessories. And I still have a lot of them left.

Hence, this year, since dollar has stabilized, am going to do lots of Original XiaoMi power banks.

Get ready Nairalanders to own high quality very reliable power banks!! Thank you for understanding!!

I salute. Shalom!
Re: Introducing XiaoMi(MI) Ultra-thin 10,000mAH Power Bank! by MelonTech: 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
Please note: I don't do Aliexpress or Gearbest or any third party store.

I have someone in China who buys these items straight from XiaoMi for me and sends down.

That's why you can see XiaoMi's invoices in my pictures.

So I don't have any risk of getting fakes.

Thank You.
Re: Introducing XiaoMi(MI) Ultra-thin 10,000mAH Power Bank! by MelonTech: 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
AVAILABLE!!

N7,800 Only

Grab One, Grab reliability and Peace of mind!

Melon Technologies and Devices Nigeria. Anambra State.
Call: 08033689593
WhatsApp: 08054033161

Re: Introducing XiaoMi(MI) Ultra-thin 10,000mAH Power Bank! by MelonTech: 12:50am On Feb 08, 2018
WE SELL ONLY 100% AUTHENTIC XIAOMI POWER BANKS!

The verification we ran on one of the new come power banks.

GET ORIGINAL! GET PEACE OF MIND! GET XIAOMI POWER BANKS!

Re: Introducing XiaoMi(MI) Ultra-thin 10,000mAH Power Bank! by MelonTech: 11:38am On Feb 17, 2018
STILL VERY MUCH AVAILABLE!!

It can be sent to you anywhere in Nigeria using EMS Speed post.

What are you waiting for? Come and experience out of the world quality and reliablility in Xiaomi's power banks.

Melon Devices.
Re: Introducing XiaoMi(MI) Ultra-thin 10,000mAH Power Bank! by MelonTech: 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
STILL VERY MUCH AVAILABLE!

Please If you don't trust me to deliver to you. Kindly don't bother disturbing me.

Its an insult telling me, "I DON'T TRUST YOU, NIGERIANS ARE FRAUDSTERS".

Maybe, the people from your area or you're meeting are fraudulent but Nigerians are not fraudsters.

Nigerian companies and Nigerians pick my cartons from Guangzhou China and deliver them to Nnewi here. And since 2014 non of them has opened a box and stolen an item.

Am not a thief and people who work for me are not thieves too.

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE TRUST ISSUES KINDLY DON'T BOTHER DISTURBING ME.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Introducing XiaoMi(MI) Ultra-thin 10,000mAH Power Bank! by MelonTech: 8:45am On Feb 26, 2018
STILL AVAILABLE!
Re: Introducing XiaoMi(MI) Ultra-thin 10,000mAH Power Bank! by MelonTech: 9:06am On Feb 28, 2018
GOOD MORNING!!!

Large Quantity Still Available!!

Take the risk, like some other people. You can't win if you don't take risks.

I take lots of risks with hundreds of thousands of Naira. Is it N7,800, you can't risk?

Try it, experience exceptional services and own premium reliable products.

Melon Devices

Re: Introducing XiaoMi(MI) Ultra-thin 10,000mAH Power Bank! by MelonTech: 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
STILL AVAILABLE!
Re: Introducing XiaoMi(MI) Ultra-thin 10,000mAH Power Bank! by JBNwaeze(m): 4:57am On Mar 16, 2018
[/color]
Una weldone.my name na Chinedu John I be JUMIA Sales Consultant..��‍�I get small tori wey me I want yarn una today wey be MARCH 7th oooooooo!
�My job na to help you avoid all the stress and price price wey dey for market, you no need to worry yourself, u go just dey for your house and your package go cum to ur dormot like say na magic.
�We get over *100,000 items* wey you dey use everyday .. Refrigerators. Deep-freezer, Microwave oven, Gas Cooker, Generators, Phones� , games� ,any kind shoe wey u want ��, sneakers��, bedroom wares ����,
kitchen wares� , indomie and groceries� , memory
cards �, phone pouch , power banks �, heels and flats ��, gowns� , tops� , short� , inner wears �,wrist watches �, perfumes� , bags � , laptops � , pad self nko weavon �����(brazilian and the rest).... Hotel and Flight Booking/Reservation etc etc... Anytin wey u wan buy,we get am,The list plenty...
Tell� me You need anything??
Just buzz me 07038287778���
�I go order..��‍�
�U go pay at delivery if the thing no b one we go come from our Overseas Shop...�
�Abi dat one no d easy? .. Chai! u no need go anywhere or
pay any money untill your package don land gidigba ...

� And d Mata cum sweet well well wen you order through me because you go get *Go PAY SHIKIRI MONI AS SHIPPING FEE....... EVEN SEF I FIT COMOT 25% FROM THE SHIKIRI MONI SHIPPING FEE, IF THE ITEM OR ITEMS PASS N10,000 *��
Abi Jumia no d try?�
Aunty cum and buy...... Uncle come buy.... Children self nko their own still dey....... OYA MAKE UNA GIVE ME UNA LIST, MAKE I DO THE ORDER SHARP SHARP�������
� *NOTE* - Stress no good ooo, allow me make I make
your life easy.
� KPOR MY NUMBER TODAY and I promise you *"I NO GO FALL YOUR HAND*"
*JUMIA GOT U,Chinedu GOT U !!!*
Waiting 4 your buzz !!!
Call/Whatsapp.. 07038287778

http://c./?a=44784&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.%2Fhinari-powerful-multi-purpose-8-in-1-blender-hinari-genie-8-in-1-multi-attachment-blender-mb280-9014118.html&s1=Blender&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=44784&utm_term=Blender

*Help a friend broadcast thanks.*[color=#000099]
Re: Introducing XiaoMi(MI) Ultra-thin 10,000mAH Power Bank! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
JBNwaeze:
[/color]
Una weldone.my name na Chinedu John I be JUMIA Sales Consultant..��‍�I get small tori wey me I want yarn una today wey be MARCH 7th oooooooo!
�My job na to help you avoid all the stress and price price wey dey for market, you no need to worry yourself, u go just dey for your house and your package go cum to ur dormot like say na magic.
�We get over *100,000 items* wey you dey use everyday .. Refrigerators. Deep-freezer, Microwave oven, Gas Cooker, Generators, Phones� , games� ,any kind shoe wey u want ��, sneakers��, bedroom wares ����,
kitchen wares� , indomie and groceries� , memory
cards �, phone pouch , power banks �, heels and flats ��, gowns� , tops� , short� , inner wears �,wrist watches �, perfumes� , bags � , laptops � , pad self nko weavon �����(brazilian and the rest).... Hotel and Flight Booking/Reservation etc etc... Anytin wey u wan buy,we get am,The list plenty...
Tell� me You need anything??
Just buzz me 07038287778���
�I go order..��‍�
�U go pay at delivery if the thing no b one we go come from our Overseas Shop...�
�Abi dat one no d easy? .. Chai! u no need go anywhere or
pay any money untill your package don land gidigba ...

� And d Mata cum sweet well well wen you order through me because you go get *Go PAY SHIKIRI MONI AS SHIPPING FEE....... EVEN SEF I FIT COMOT 25% FROM THE SHIKIRI MONI SHIPPING FEE, IF THE ITEM OR ITEMS PASS N10,000 *��
Abi Jumia no d try?�
Aunty cum and buy...... Uncle come buy.... Children self nko their own still dey....... OYA MAKE UNA GIVE ME UNA LIST, MAKE I DO THE ORDER SHARP SHARP�������
� *NOTE* - Stress no good ooo, allow me make I make
your life easy.
� KPOR MY NUMBER TODAY and I promise you *"I NO GO FALL YOUR HAND*"
*JUMIA GOT U,Chinedu GOT U !!!*
Waiting 4 your buzz !!!
Call/Whatsapp.. 07038287778

http://c./?a=44784&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.%2Fhinari-powerful-multi-purpose-8-in-1-blender-hinari-genie-8-in-1-multi-attachment-blender-mb280-9014118.html&s1=Blender&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=44784&utm_term=Blender

*Help a friend broadcast thanks.*[color=#000099]
Bro i want to order for bluetooth speaker
Re: Introducing XiaoMi(MI) Ultra-thin 10,000mAH Power Bank! by MelonTech: 2:36am On Mar 22, 2018
JBNwaeze:
[*[color=#000099]

PLEASE KINDLY OPEN YOU'RE OWN THREAD AND DO THIS. YOU'RE DERAILING MY THREAD.

PLEASE DELETE. AND DO THIS SOMEWHERE ELSE.

THANK YOU.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blackberry Curve8 For Sale @ N22k (very Clean) / Used And New Laptops At Affordable Prices / ⏳⏰for Sale: 32 Inches SONY BRAVIA Smart Tv❗️❗️❗️✔️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.