Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,500 members, 7,781,513 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:57 PM

Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat (71566 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by jayriginal: 9:21am On Apr 09, 2017
Common sense is rare sha!
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by omofunaab(m): 9:21am On Apr 09, 2017
Am quite sure even if the girl should release a picture of her unclad with apostle Suleiman, people here will say, maybe he was casting away demons and probably there was too much heat in the room, so they had to remove their clothes.

That's the way some people think here

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by babablogger: 9:22am On Apr 09, 2017
She might have taken the screenshot same day na

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Prince16: 9:22am On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
Hello everyone,

Otobo is truly a blackmailer. She keep shoving her "proof" down our throat like we were there when things was going on between them.

Hypocrite!
So u finally believe he -a revered 'Man of God' - had sexual relationship with her

It's pity people are not using their brain or they are also part of the blackmail trying to pull the Apostle down.

Ta!
It's 'pitier' dt a supposed Man of God will not only commit adultery with a sex worker but defile God's money (titheand offeringhis church members) as payment 4 sex services!
*spits*

All her supporters should tell her to carry her "proof" to court where it is highly needed and not social media. Only blackmailer does what she is currently doing and we are not stupid to believe her lies.

Why d exposé dey pain u like ds? grin
Why u carry ds mata 4 head like gala? grin
Let her continue in d 'lies' nah! U shd even be happy sef as ur 'papa' will have them as proofs 2 nail her in court. Gerrit? wink

Sahara Reporter used "When things were good" to describe their report which means the date of the proof is in the Past and not current.

Ta! Kip kwayet dia! angry
When SH news doesn't favor u, u shout propaganda; when it does, u quote them
#selective ~amnesia

fratermathy:
Sometimes you should think. Yorubas would say "ronu"!

She returned to Canada, got a new device, logged in with BBID, recovered messages saved on BES and Blackberry Backup. This also explains why the time is in the present.

She released her statement of account showing UBA official stamp. I hope you are aware that UBA can even lock her up immediately for that? Has UBA refuted the said document yet?

As for the BBM chat, there are two timelines here: one is from when they initially started, hence the Canadian network showing there. The others are from when things went sour, hence the Etisalat (she was presumably in Nigeria then as her story also confirms).

The FaceTime she had has been authenticated already so it's old news but even if it was fake, WHERE DID SHE GET HIS PICTURES FROM? I search for Su-LAIR-man's pics online and couldn't see any that featured in the FaceTime chats and even these BBM DPs.

Why am I surprised you can't piece together the puzzle? Sheep aren't known for being very bright.

As for Su-LAIR-man, better go and confess your evildoings. Your media crew and defenders are o my making things worse for themselves.

Ppl c what they wish 2 c! smiley

omofunaab:
Am quite sure even if the girl should release a picture of her unclad with apostle Suleiman, people here will say, maybe he was casting away demons and probably there was too much heat in the room, so they had to remove their clothes.

That's the way some people think here

This post gat me in stitches!
grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by mailingdgreat: 9:22am On Apr 09, 2017
Aonkuuse:
So what is our business? Who is pastor johnson that the media will not let someone rest? Abi he holds the keys to heaven gates
I tire ooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Lincoln275(m): 9:24am On Apr 09, 2017
av u seen bank statement she just released too?

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by lakesider(m): 9:24am On Apr 09, 2017
Keep defending rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by redcliff: 9:26am On Apr 09, 2017
Georgville:
It could be she took the screen shots same day they chatted, hence the time indicator on the messages.

Ok.. you take screen shots of all your chats that day right?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by lakesider(m): 9:26am On Apr 09, 2017
Many Nigeria no matter our highly placed can't judge right .
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by mailingdgreat: 9:26am On Apr 09, 2017
E.don do abeg. We have got the morale.of the lesson - [b][/b]ABSTAIN FROM TOTO!
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by kayo80(m): 9:27am On Apr 09, 2017
malware:

I didn't see any FULL date in the chats Mortherfucker. The 08 April you are seeing there is not the date of the chat but the date the screenshots were taken.

GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by toogbasky(m): 9:29am On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 9:29am On Apr 09, 2017
So it's apostle Suleman that will use status like *to whom head is given, sense is expected * I dey laugh! grin

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by gbadexy(m): 9:29am On Apr 09, 2017
It's most likely true. I think the lady had been compiling evidence against him from the start.
She knows he is a high worth and influential person. So she may easily intend to use it to her advantage later.
Probably not anticipated in this manner. Most likely as a private blackmail tool because there shouldn't be any chat once someone has been deleted on bbm contact. Everything just disappears like it never existed.

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by gentle007(m): 9:30am On Apr 09, 2017
Lincoln275:
av u seen bank statement she just released too?
When did giving money to people become a crime. Did Suleiman deny not knowing her?

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Welcomme: 9:30am On Apr 09, 2017
I am not a fan of Apostle Suleiman or any Pastor (Most especially Nigerian and South African Pastors) but I am sure and 100% sure this Otobo girl is a blackmailer.. Most of my friends are even surprised that I am not "bashing" Apostle Suleiman on this issue going by the way I usually bash Nigeria pastors but I told them, when ever I see the truth, I say it. Stephene Otobo is a liar and a blackmailer.. All her proofs are not even coherent.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by abbey621(m): 9:31am On Apr 09, 2017
This is why I don't believe in all this modern form of justice. Take the Apostle and Stephanie to Ogun shrine have them swear in front of it and leave the rest. All dis na long thing jaare!

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 09, 2017
felixomor:
Thank you Op....
For this intelligent work.

But alas the gullible ones who believed the bbm chat, are out there busy calling sensible people like you "gullible"....

Its a shame.
I think you are the gullible one here. 2 things-- 1. About the date the OP raised, that's date on the device that took screenshot, possibly Sahara reporters device. On second issue op raised,dates appearing on her chats, those screenshots may have been taken a few days after the chat. The thing here is, this still doesn't prove much cos a BBM chat can be simulated but it Doesn't mean it's false either or that she is lying. It could just be what she has.

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by kayo80(m): 9:31am On Apr 09, 2017
fratermathy:
Sometimes you should think. Yorubas would say "ronu"!

She returned to Canada, got a new device, logged in with BBID, recovered messages saved on BES and Blackberry Backup. This also explains why the time is in the present.

She released her statement of account showing UBA official stamp. I hope you are aware that UBA can even lock her up immediately for that? Has UBA refuted the said document yet?

As for the BBM chat, there are two timelines here: one is from when they initially started, hence the Canadian network showing there. The others are from when things went sour, hence the Etisalat (she was presumably in Nigeria then as her story also confirms).

The FaceTime she had has been authenticated already so it's old news but even if it was fake, WHERE DID SHE GET HIS PICTURES FROM? I search for Su-LAIR-man's pics online and couldn't see any that featured in the FaceTime chats and even these BBM DPs.

Why am I surprised you can't piece together the puzzle? Sheep aren't known for being very bright.

As for Su-LAIR-man, better go and confess your evildoings. Your media crew and defenders are only making things worse for themselves.

GBAM!!! You have said it all. Really, people only believe what they want to believe. Even if the girl releases a sextape and they see Suleman on top of her, they would say it was videoshopped. Even if Suleman is found guilty in court, they would say Elrufai bought the judges. Their brains will always look for an explanation not to believe this girl's clear case.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Ishilove: 9:32am On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
don't mind them. I heard April 25th is the day of Judgement. If she is can't proof that the man slept with her, I urge the Apostle to have locked up (forget man of God matter) and have the keys thrown into the ocean.
My sentiments exactly
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by lukaf17(m): 9:32am On Apr 09, 2017
You can defend somebody you don't know but am sure if it brother the first thing you would say is we are human that can make mistake,or a you a need some c from the man.Let the man speak for himself remember the heart harbour the biggest secret and every man has get there secret,abi you no get one.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 09, 2017
Abudu2000:
but wait ooo, how can you send me message 12:43 and i will still reply you back that same 12:43 ah ah

so i dint take time to type my message??

its bursted!!!, that one alone proves this is all fake, she should go to hell and rot in jail
Oga it's very possible. It's all over my chats. Increase ur speed

10 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by tosyne2much(m): 9:33am On Apr 09, 2017
Only people that are devoid of common sense will believe the lies perpetuated by this moronic Stephanie

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by AntiWailer: 9:33am On Apr 09, 2017
Of course she is a blackmailer trying to blackmail her customer.

When you are done.

Get an iPhone and do your analysis again.

Make sure the last screen shot is the last set of conversation you had with the person.

Also like you rightly said. The girl had something up her sleeves a long time ago and could have been taking screenshots of almost every conversation.

She doctored chat, doctored transfer to her account, doctored passport and custom stampings. Haba na, She get doctorate degree ? cheesy

DO you think any lady will claim you impregnated her without sleeping with her at all ?

For her to lie that you impregnated her, then there was a penetration.

I have said it times without number, anybody can fall for temptation, painting Apostle as if his anointing is greater than Kathryn Kuhlman who anointed likes of Benny Hinn, Idahosa etc and still made mistakes.

I will assume he has resolved his issue with God. The next phase is the "KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT" PHASE.

Look at my darling Daniella. She is almost out of the saga already.

No 200Billion suit, no noise. Those are celebrities that know how to run away from conversial controversies. grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by crisisexpert321(m): 9:33am On Apr 09, 2017
We can help bring out the truth.

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by InformedLola(f): 9:34am On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
I would expect to see a PAST date in Otobo BBM Chat for something that happened in the Past or is she telling us that Apostle suleiman is still chatting with her?

Look at the date of her own chat and ask yourself why is it having recent timing and dates?

Have you thought of the fact that she could have taken those screen shots back then and not now?

The fact that the man's dp and status message kept changing shows she took those screenshots over time and not now.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
the chance of such is very likely tend to zero. You know why? Let's assume they had a thing, which means all was going well with heightened excitements and you know when we are excited, keeping such records will be the last thing on our mind EXCEPT things turn sour. From going well to turning sour will take nothing less than 3 months. So,back dating is the key here.
from the chats, things were already going sour

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by gentle007(m): 9:34am On Apr 09, 2017
silastemplar:
I think you are the gullible one here. 2 things-- 1. About the date the OP raised, that's date on the device that took screenshot, possibly Sahara reporters device. On second issue op raised,dates appearing on her chats, those screenshots may have been taken a few days after the chat. The thing here is, this still doesn't prove much cos a BBM chat can be simulated but it Doesn't mean it's false either or that she is lying. It could just be what she has.
Did i hear u say Sahara reporters device? So them device go see the chats between two persons

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 09, 2017
Foolish op. Think outside d box.

Ur pastor is evil.

She took those shots in d past

12 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Kenchukky(m): 9:35am On Apr 09, 2017
felixomor:

You may be right.

But at this supposed stage of the relationship,
At least According to her past narration, she hadnt started gathering evidences.

Thank you. You have sense ni
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by felixomor: 9:35am On Apr 09, 2017
silastemplar:
I think you are the gullible one here. 2 things-- 1. About the date the OP raised, that's date on the device that took screenshot, possibly Sahara reporters device. On second issue op raised,dates appearing on her chats, those screenshots may have been taken a few days after the chat.

After insulting your intelligence with the first sentence,

silastemplar:

The thing here is, this still doesn't prove much cos a BBM chat can be simulated but it Doesn't mean it's false either or that she is lying. It could just be what she has.

You still went ahead to repeat my point.

May God heal you of your hatred induced psychoses...
Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa / Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.