Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From (44188 Views)

Why Is It That Christian Sisters Fall More Easily Into Temptation With Bad Guys / Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day / Here Are Five Types Of Men That Christian Women Should Avoid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by vicardino(m): 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
Did u say "judge"? How has he judged cos I have gone over his post again searching for how he judged. Well, u don't seem to be much different from him cos if your school of thought is to be gone by, he saw them as Christians with a big moral problem and you sentenced that he has judged whereas you have just said he's a paranoid self righteous Christian with a big lust problem. Shouldn't we say you have judged as well? I think the mistake of the Op and is just the mistake of most people in the world is people don't really know whom a Christian is. There's nothing as good Christian or bad Christian but just Christian and the disciples were called Christians because they were christlike in everything and their ways of life. That's what makes you a Christian, your chrsitlike way of life. That one has a biblical name, goes to church, got born in d church, christened in church, got baptized in church and whatever churchlike stuffs doesn't make one a Christian. I wouldn't have bothered using the word Christian if I were the Op because obviously, no Christian would have ever dressed like that. Thanks
funmisticqueen:
Op from your 'informative' post the only thing i can see here is a paranoid self righteous christian with a big lust problem. True fashion should not take away the focus from God in church but who are you to judge. How did your post edify someone rather you have judged some set of people, put them down and put sin consciousness. You didn't put scripture to back your claims.You are not walking in love. Prov 6:12, 16-19;2 cor 5:7.
Then you also had to post those pictures, who are you deceiving work out YOUR OWN salvation with fear and trembling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by dangotesmummy: 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
missnawty:
uncle Femi, my pierced nose isn't so obvious.. U might not even notice it cos it's as small as a pin. Bt with camel toe it's the first thing u notice.. Even from afar
for goodness sake what is your business with what anyone thinks about your dress sense undecided

Your Money, your life your body

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by excadz(m): 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
These are all Desire Dependent things that people who (cannot think) use to attract attention to themselves. They are attractions just like beauty itself. They are Mechanisms of the unknowing just like a flower uses color and sweetness to attract insects for the purpose of spreading Pollen to the opposite sex of its own species (yes, yes, most plants come in two sexes and has to devise clever ways to mate).

In essence people who dress like this and people who allow themselves to be attracted by it are functioning on a lower level of Life. See them and say thanks for doing a great job
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by 9jageekz(m): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
missnawty:
I pierced my nose.. Funny how I have to remove it anytime I'm going to church and fix it bck wen I'm back. Lol
The first week I pierced it I culdnt remove it so I had to go to church like dat.. My conscience judged me all tru.. It was asif pastor was looking at me truout.. Culdnt raise my head to shout halleluyah sef.. Immiediatly after service like this I didn't grit anyone I just ran off lol.

About camel toe.. I still find it odd o.. Like how do girls find it comfortable going out like that? God Dey sha!
Finally.. I think God looks at the inside more than the outside . So live and let's live

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth (body) manifest.. You should know that spirit are found in bodies of men (everyone)..
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by sammietify: 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
So many fools will agree to the BS í just Read

2 Likes

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by aloobright17: 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
but tribal marks on the cheeks,back of neck or chest is not a no no? undecided

Lali and henna is not a no no undecided

Continue deceiving yourselves

Deceive myself in what way? person forced you not to put whatever you chose to put on your body? Or if I no follow you draw tattoo on my body that means I'm deceiving myself?

Next time try and make some sense.
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by dangotesmummy: 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
aloobright17:

Deceive myself in what way? person forced you not to put whatever you chose to put on your body? Or if I no follow you draw tattoo on my body that means I'm deceiving myself?

Next time try and make some sense.
oga Ade shut up abeg

How can you be condemning tatoo meanwhile some of your mothers or grandmothers put tribal marks on your body. What kind of hypocrisy is that grin
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by lepasharon(f): 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
aloobright17:

In New testament Jesus Christ addressed the issue of eating clean and unclean things, But Tattoo is a No No.

Bullshitttt
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by harriet412(f): 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
ifenes:
Your god doesn't like skimpy cloths but yet he slept with a virgin without letting her know. Rapist,the true god of pastor suleman

One problem I have with you; atheist.. U know nothing about God, all you do is blab blab...
If you don't have any reasonable thing to say. Keep shut.
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by aloobright17: 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
oga Ade shut up abeg

How can you be condemning tatoo meanwhile some of your mothers or grandmothers put tribal marks on your body. What kind of hypocrisy is that grin
Don't condemn armed robbery since your grandfather did it . Onye iberibe.
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by aloobright17: 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
lepasharon:

Bullshitttt

You're pained big time .
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by dangotesmummy: 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
aloobright17:
Don't condemn armed robbery since your grandfather did it . Onye iberibe.
e pain am grin

onye ochi mechionu.the more you rant,the more stupid you look grin

All this cave men sef pretending to have sense they don't have grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by aloobright17: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
e pain am grin

onye ochi mechionu.the more you rant,the more stupid you look grin

All this cave men sef pretending to have sense they don't have grin

The more I look or sound stupid the more I drag you with me Oya follow.

Aturu awusa,Onye apari nwa abakaliki
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by dangotesmummy: 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
aloobright17:

The more I look or sound stupid the more I drag you with me Oya follow.

Aturu awusa,Onye apari nwa abakaliki
chaiii e pepper am grin

Ewu

Castrated he goat grin
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by kingsfield(m): 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
missnawty:
I pierced my nose.. Funny how I have to remove it anytime I'm going to church and fix it bck wen I'm back. Lol
The first week I pierced it I culdnt remove it so I had to go to church like dat.. My conscience judged me all tru.. It was asif pastor was looking at me truout.. Culdnt raise my head to shout halleluyah sef.. Immiediatly after service like this I didn't grit anyone I just ran off lol.

About camel toe.. I still find it odd o.. Like how do girls find it comfortable going out like that? God Dey sha!
Finally.. I think God looks at the inside more than the outside . So live and let's live

There's a way u dress n u will be denied entry into some places.

It's just dat we no longer fear GOD.
THE WORLD IS NOW BECOMING CHURCHY WHY D CHURCH IS BECOMING WORLDLY.

1 Like

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by mctowel01: 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
cave man shut up. You're too mentally deformed for me to be trading words with you
small brain
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by WealthyMay(f): 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
I don't do body piercing except ears
i dnt do tattoo
i dnt do d rest
but i fix eyelashes.. Short n moderate.. And I can preach d gospel anywhere wit it

1 Like

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by dangotesmummy: 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
mctowel01:

small brain
you just perfectly described your brain size
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by kingsfield(m): 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
ifenes:
Your god doesn't like skimpy cloths but yet he slept with a virgin without letting her know. Rapist,the true god of pastor suleman

Just like Saul ur encounter with GOD will be gr8.
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by mctowel01: 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
you just perfectly described your brain size
ok

1 Like

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by kingsfield(m): 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lastking147:
I'm with you on this bro No mind op I got much love For gyals with tattoo
That u believe d OP or not doesn't change anything in d bible.
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by ifenes(m): 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
kingsfield:

Just like Saul ur encounter with GOD will be gr8.

You meant an encounter with a space-craft?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
Some Ppol will come here and preach but these are the same ppol who drool with big ass, big breasts...praising bleached skin girls for having sexy outfits...

Generally, a lot of religious people are juz bunch of hypocrites...

2 Likes

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by piagetskinner(m): 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
in essence wisdom is profitable to direct..

whatever u know u cannot do if Jesus were present with u, don't do it(myself inclusive)
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by aloobright17: 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
chaiii e pepper am grin

Ewu

Castrated he goat grin

what is pain?

Animal in the garden Ezi ofia
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by sollybaby(f): 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
piperson and camel toe
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by dangotesmummy: 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
aloobright17:

what is pain?

Animal in the garden Ezi ofia
bloody illiterate grin

You don't know the meaning of PAIN grin

You deserve to die.you're just a waste grin
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by aloobright17: 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
bloody illiterate grin

What is die ?

slowpoke
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by aloobright17: 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
bloody illiterate grin

Nkita answer my question and stop ranting .
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
WotzupNG,
Hi brother,
May I be a realist right now?
Ok...so you are correct in saying that Christian women need to dress differently from the world.
However, the question of modesty then becomes an issue.
Either women dress on one extreme or the other. Either it's covered from head to toe or it's so revealing that nothing's left to the imagination.
There has to be a balanced and modestly dressed way to go...and there is.

But I want to say this to the guys:
Now if you claim to want females to dress a certain way, then you need to guard your eyes against the world's standard. Cause all that's thrown in front of men are the pics that you have posted and the culture (which has been heavily influenced by the West).
Females...wanting male attention...copy what the world deems as "beautiful" "classy" and "attractive".
Do you think women go through all of that to please each other??
And you guys love it......as evidenced by your comments in certain rooms in NL.

Even here in NL...what's considered (fine, sexy, beautiful, attractive etc.,) are those types of women. Let's not "kid" ourselves here.
Both Christian and Non-Christian men salivate over the numerous skimpy and virtually naked women pics (celebrity or not).

Then when a woman is dressed moderately with minimal to no make-up on....she gets passed by.
No wonder the females resort to such measures..
Let's be balanced here. Post pics of examples of how Christian females can dress attractively yet modestly.
Guys affirm and encourage the females who have been convicted about modest dressing.
Cause believe it or not, they unfortunately are looking for you guys' (although they shouldn't) approval smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by kingsfield(m): 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
ifenes:

You meant an encounter with a space-craft?
Someone much more than the space craft n d inventor. SHALOM!
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by ifenes(m): 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
kingsfield:

Someone much more than the space craft n d inventor.
SHALOM!

An alien being it is then. No one is more powerful than me. Thanks!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before And After Photos Of The "Withcraft Children" Rescued In Akwa Ibom / Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) / Man Kicked Out Of Anglican Church In Warri For 'Not Paying Tithe, Dressing Well'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.