Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Runtown Beats Patoranking, Tekno, Mr. Eazi And Nathaniel Bassey To Win 'african - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown Beats Patoranking, Tekno, Mr. Eazi And Nathaniel Bassey To Win 'african (1526 Views)

Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together / BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runtown Beats Patoranking, Tekno, Mr. Eazi And Nathaniel Bassey To Win 'african by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 09, 2017
Nigerian singer, Runtown was crowned the best 'African Artiste of Year' at the 18th edition of the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards, which held at the Accra International Conference Centre, yesterday April 8, 2017. The ‘Mad Over You' singer who has been dropping hit songs back to back, beat fellow Nigerian singers, Patoranking, Mr. Eazi, Tekno and Nathaniel Bassey to scoop the award.

Re: Runtown Beats Patoranking, Tekno, Mr. Eazi And Nathaniel Bassey To Win 'african by nNEOo(m): 9:59am On Apr 09, 2017
Congrats bro nice song not too hot video but hey? It all we
Re: Runtown Beats Patoranking, Tekno, Mr. Eazi And Nathaniel Bassey To Win 'african by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2017
Nice one. He deserves it. Guy been dropping hit back to back lately.
Re: Runtown Beats Patoranking, Tekno, Mr. Eazi And Nathaniel Bassey To Win 'african by Khd95(m): 10:07am On Apr 09, 2017
Ghana geh say she wan marry me oo i hope say u sabi cook wache hope ur love go sweet pass shiitan.
Baby girl ah say ah say ur body na killer ooo oweh
that girlie for corner tell sombody make dem call am oo oweh
way she dey wine am i see faya for her body oo oweh
and if she folo me go na enjoyment go killam oo.

This song was on repeat for 3weeks,nd i dey play am steady everydaygrin
Re: Runtown Beats Patoranking, Tekno, Mr. Eazi And Nathaniel Bassey To Win 'african by carzola(m): 10:11am On Apr 09, 2017
You cant be mad
And not win something
This world is for the mad.

Re: Runtown Beats Patoranking, Tekno, Mr. Eazi And Nathaniel Bassey To Win 'african by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 09, 2017
carzola:
You cant be mad
And not win something
This world is for the mad.

U mean Mr. Hot guy is mad ??
Re: Runtown Beats Patoranking, Tekno, Mr. Eazi And Nathaniel Bassey To Win 'african by pizzylee(m): 10:55am On Apr 09, 2017
NYC one...he is normally underrated

(1) (Reply)

I Will Do House Chores For You: Read Weird Message Man Sent To Busty Owerri Lady / Davido Shows Off His Completed Mansion (photo) / Selena Gomez Isn't Afraid To Flaunt Some Serious Side-boob (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.