Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image (6608 Views)

Does God Have A Bodily Form,since He Created Man In His Own Image And Likeness / Did You Create God In Your Own Image? / Pastor 'Delivers' Mad Man In Edo After Years Of Madness (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
princy80:

Pheeew.. Haven't seen this kind of reasoning before.

Well, that's my cent going by the genesis account. Why do you think my reasoning is lame? Would b glad to hear it and also learn.
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by princy80(m): 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
HenryDion:

Well, that's my cent going by the genesis account. Why do you think my reasoning is lame? Would b glad to hear it and also learn.
who said it is lame? I didn't. I was glad to see a totally different reasoning from majority. I want to know more and I can't do that if I limit myself with certain beliefs bro. I'm just pondering over that now and some of Billy's posts. I'd like to interact much with you guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
princy80:
who said it is lame? I didn't. I was glad to see a totally different reasoning from majority. I want to know more and I can't do that if I limit myself with certain beliefs bro. I'm just pondering over that now and some of Billy's posts. I'd like to interact much with you guys.

Owww.. I mistook "pheeeeww" as feeling disgusted. I'm always trying to learn more. Billy is good. Be around. You wil learn one or two.

1 Like

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by CHARLOE(m): 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
HenryDion:
"Let us make man in our own image"

Sincerely, the above statement made so much sense last semester in school.

I was alone, my friends were off to some places and at that moment, i needed to be alone. I felt like there were pieces of data in my brain that needs arranging lol..

As i sat, savouring the cool breeze, watching the birds tweet in the trees and drinking the chilled lemon juice in hand. Observing humans like me chatter, walking and some, preoccupied with activities. I began to wonder, there has to be more. I can't just be created just to die. What's the gain? Going through hell on earth, end up successful and then die off?

My mind went to Genesis, the beginning. "Let us make man in our own image".

The word "MAN" was another roadblock. Was man already in existence, but in a different form?

Is like saying, let's create a DOLL in our image. DOLLS are already existing, but needed to be created in our image. If something like MAN was never in existence as at that time, how they(gods/god) be so certain about what they wanted to create?

If i say to you, let's create ZKGEU in our image, you'll certainly be confused cause there's no such thing.

As for gods, creating man in their own image means, man possessing every attributes of a god. The bible acknowledged that but degraded us a little by calling us "LITTLE GODS"

We're not alone. There's more.
Makes a lot of sense, never saw it that way. Maybe man already existed b4 he was made in gods image, hmmmmhmmmm, probably solves d mistery of where Cain got his wife.
Revelation, maybe someone can build on that

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
Billyonaire:
Friends,

'Let US make Man in OUR own image'.

1. Who made this statement ?

2. To who was the Statement directed to ?

3. With our inclination to believe that any intelligent being with intellect superior to us must be God, do you think it is necessary to ascribe Godhood to any entity with superior intellect than ours ?

4. Are Humans the only humanoid specie in the Cosmos ?

Shall we discuss without fighting and name calling and derailing ?

Most importantly, how true is the statement?
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
Akdegreat:

Most importantly, how true is the statement?

It was just a discussion amongst Extra-Terrestrials which we have shamefully come to worship as Gods. These are not Gods, we have been silly. They are just advanced Humanoid civilization that engineered the DNA of homo erectus to produce what has come to become us. We are alien offsprings.

2 Likes

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Immorttal: 5:01am On Apr 10, 2017
Billyonaire:

Let me advise you, as a man who has gone through life, with signatures of the similar milestones. Do not ever make the mistakes of making dogma out of lessons you learn.

Do not ever think the knowledge you stumble on are sacrosanct, do not ever 'believe' that you have arrived when certain knowledge gives you goose pimples. The reason is simple; You MUST go from A,BC to D,E,F before getting to XYZ. For if you make a dogma out of E,F,G you deprive yourself of the momentum to approach X,Y,Z.

I have been on this journey for well over 2 decades and I can understand the temptation to give oneself accolades that you have come to the ultimate truth, there lies the mystery of a plus factor. A brand new horizon opens up showing you how folly your perfect wisdom pales in comparism to the archives of knowledge in the cosmos.

Your theory is purely Christian Theology, and I have graduated from Christianity long long ago, but I still find it fascinating that the Old Testament, which actually isnt a Christian text, but a text that Christians compile into the book you now call the Bible to teach you about God, and let me add here that the term God is ambiguous. It is a plural terms so abused and misunderstood. For it is written 'Let US make Man in OUR image'.

It clearly shows that a group of Entities decided to make Man in their IMAGE. Image connotes Physicality in every context of the word and Man as at today, was designed and engineered to look like our Designers.

Those Designers were where we are now, in their evolutionary history and we MUST fulfill our calling as Co-Creators. We must evolve mentally to that point that we create planets and sequence DNAs to keep our gene pool in the cosmos before we physically self-destruct.

I have no time to demote myself into religious construct to win an argument with a myopic Hallelujah boy, but I advise that you do not think you have arrived at your final destination, it will be a shame to think you have known all.

Keep reading. Where you are now, was where I was 10 years ago and where I am now, you may not be in 20yrs to come, but with humility and sincere probing I could give you certain texts to read which will open a brand new understanding of the Earth we walk on.

For some this knowledge will make mad, but for others, they will turn billionaires over night, for they will employ the knowledge gained to harness the energies of the cosmos in their favor.

Peace unto you.
the books you mentioned, please forward those to liketermites@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 10, 2017
Billyonaire:

It clearly shows that a group of Entities decided to make Man in their IMAGE. Image connotes Physicality in every context of the word and Man as at today, was designed and engineered to look like our Designers.
Peace unto you.

I am not convinced that a group of entities decided to make man in their own image. I believe that the priests who wrote the Book of Genesis simply tried to provide a rational explanation for the creation of Man according to their own understanding.

The understanding of the writers would have been informed by the prevailing system of belief, which before fully crystallising as Hebrew monotheism was mostly Canaanite and Ugaritic. We know this because Hebrew writings tell us that the worship of other Gods persisted well into the time of Elijah.

For instance, Jacob wrestled the Angel of God and when he had been defeated and obtained the blessing of the Angel, he named the place "Beth-EL", meaning "the place of EL"

We know that in the Ugaritic system of belief which was largely transplanted by the Hebrews, there was a depiction of the venerable God “EL” also described as the “ancient of days”. The most recent discoveries of the Ugaritic clay tablets in modern day Syria give us wonderful accounts of the “heavenly councils” comprised of discourses of the Chief God “EL” and his subordinates or “sons”.

It is this “heavenly council” that is replicated in the Books of Genesis, Deuteronomy and the Book of Psalms from where for instance, we read about the “Divine lawsuit” a veiled account of the accusations against the God Yahweh.

In my view, the fixation with the humanoid form is over-blown, we live in a three-dimensional world, our physical form allow us solidity on this plane of existence and serves no other purpose, it is the most expendable part of our individual cosmology, the un-transmutable part of us, our spirits lives forever.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by CandidSeeker(m): 11:14am On Apr 10, 2017
Sarassin:

I am not convinced that a group of entities decided to make man in their own image. I believe that the priests who wrote the Book of Genesis simply tried to provide a rational explanation for the creation of Man according to their own understanding.

The understanding of the writers would have been informed by the prevailing system of belief, which before fully crystallising as Hebrew monotheism was mostly Canaanite and Ugaritic. We know this because Hebrew writings tell us that the worship of other Gods persisted well into the time of Elijah.

For instance, Jacob wrestled the Angel of God and when he had been defeated and obtained the blessing of the Angel, he named the place "Beth-EL", meaning "the place of EL"

We know that in the Ugaritic system of belief which was largely transplanted by the Hebrews, there was a depiction of the venerable God “EL” also described as the “ancient of days”. The most recent discoveries of the Ugaritic clay tablets in modern day Syria give us wonderful accounts of the “heavenly councils” comprised of discourses of the Chief God “EL” and his subordinates or “sons”.

It is this “heavenly council” that is replicated in the Books of Genesis, Deuteronomy and the Book of Psalms from where for instance, we read about the “Divine lawsuit” a veiled account of the accusations against the God Yahweh.

In my view, the fixation with the humanoid form is over-blown, we live in a three-dimensional world, our physical form allow us solidity on this plane of existence and serves no other purpose, it is the most expendable part of our individual cosmology, the un-transmutable part of us, our spirits lives forever.

Kindly give chapters and verses relating to the bolded.

Thanks.
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
Sarassin:

I do not see how this write up relates with the title of the thread, but thanks for airing your views on the issues you raised, but it is totally out of context of our discussion on the thread.

For those who believe the story of the Bible historically, it will make more sense if they will just give a little attention. I am not saying that you all believe what I write. But do me a favor for a minute. God, Angels, Sons of God etc are all Extra-terrestrials. These are the ones that was when it was declared that there was war in heaven and some entities were thrown down. These entities which are actually ETs took over Earth and created Humans from their DNA and the Earthling homo erectus. We are literally theirs, they own us and we are partly ETs and Partly Homo Erectus. What makes you think we are so confused about our diet, about how to survive in a world that looks like its not home and why do you think Man naturally looks into the Sky as if his real home is up there.

Truth is, these are advanced Civilization of billions of Earth years whose lifetime span billions of centuries and they have developed scientific knowledge beyond Quantum physics, I am presently studying Digital Physics, it is beyond what Quantum Physics and imagine when one can literary create dust from nothing, these guys are on that level.

I am not asking anyone to believe but it is true, the more you look at the world today, the more you realize that you are by default part of an empire that was exited from other Constellations and we are here conned to worship our Designers as Gods, they themselves may have vast knowledge of What the Source is, but I think they dont.

Yahweh or Jehovah, YHWH, these are the creators of Man, but by no means, there are not original creator of the Universe. I agree that some of these entities have been there before Earth was created, but Earth has become their real estate. Because they were chased down here when their went insane and cause havoc in other constellations.

These entities created Religion, Politics, and every school of thought that you find here. They are here and have always been here. It is their real estate.

3 Likes

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
CandidSeeker:

Kindly give chapters and verses relating to the bolded.

Thanks.

Yes of course.

Deuteronomy 32: 8-9 Gives the first indication that Yahweh is apportioned the “sons of Jacob”.
(the interplay between the titles "Most High" and "Lord" is a deliberate attempt to obfuscate the fact that it is EL who designates Yahweh)

In 1 Kings 22:19-22 we read of Yahweh meeting with his heavenly council. This is the very description of heaven which is found in the Ugaritic texts. In those texts the sons of god are the sons of El. (Biblical texts have been subtly altered over the years to obscure the composition of the Divine council)

The Divine council is again replicated in Ps: 82 where Yahweh is fully presented as “Elohim” in judgement of the gods. It is in fact a Divine lawsuit, an indictment of Yahweh by El, you need only make the appropriate substitutions and this become clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
Billyonaire:

I do not see how this write up relates with the title of the thread, but thanks for airing your views on the issues you raised, but it is totally out of context of our discussion on the thread.

My apologies. I have no wish to derail your thread. My comments were based on the title of your OP which I believed was a quote taken from the book of Genesis, I shall take my leave.
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
Sarassin:

My apologies. I have no wish to derail your thread. My comments were based on the title of your OP which I believed was a quote taken from the book of Genesis, I shall take my leave.

I didnt ask you to leave the thread, I was confused as to the relationship between the write up and thoughts your responded to. I understand what it feels like to have a message to pass across. If there was a catalyst that prompted that response, which I didnt observe, then it is in order.

Ride on.
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by gotnel: 1:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
Genesis 3: 22. And the Lord God said. Behold, the man is become as one of us,to know good and evil: and now lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life,and eat,and live for ever. 23. Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken
24:. So he drove out the man, and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life...
Can the scholars please explains this Bible passages as to this topic. LET US CREATE MAN IN OUR OWN IMAGE
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
gotnel:
Genesis 3: 22. And the Lord God said. Behold, the man is become as one of us,to know good and evil: and now lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life,and eat,and live for ever. 23. Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken
24:. So he drove out the man, and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life...
Can the scholars please explains this Bible passages as to this topic. LET US CREATE MAN IN OUR OWN IMAGE

The message is true, but we have misunderstood it all along.

2: vs 33: The Lord, is ......., an Extra-Terrestrial we have come to know as (......), When humans were finally made to eat the fruit the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Bad, then Man (their genetically modified creature) has finally understood dual polarity, he now has emotion and Free Will. Then Man has become a savvy entity and can dine with ETs and his DNA can be altered to live Physically forever (study the Merkaba) by conversion of crystal of light, to be able to Ascend to any constellation with the Physical Body (Elijah and Jesus)...

Note that it was not the same ET that coded Homo Erectus specie to become what we are at the moment that made Man to eat the Fruit of Knowledge of Good and Bad. It was his better brother.

Listen, let me just say what I know, I dont care whose business is ruined, theyve tried to Bleep with me already without success. Man is a modified lower mammal, when one person decided to create this Android being to work the fields and mine resources, the brother was upset, they decided to spoil business for him, they told us to eat a fruit which made us more than just an animal we had the will and the power to collapse wave-function and material matter. So, the person that created us got upset and Chase out of the Garden. And since then, its been a constant battle of who will control these humans.

We turned out to become great species, beautiful women, handsome men, very creative and we have lived better life but short lives than these entities whose scientific knowledge is billions of times higher than we can imagine. Now all primordial entities want a piece of us.

24. ETs drove Man out of controlled environment, a cultured habitat where all plant species, magnetism and resources transported from other constellations can sustain everlasting life because .....(.......) Now we are where we are here and these entities that created us, invented our religions and our politics and we are in constant threats.

There is war going on about us and in us. These entities are creating nanomachines and nanorobots that we call viruses and pathogens and even when you ingest these viruses it is meant to make you sick so you can pray and beg and recognize who your owner is.

These entities say they are Gods, they are not, we are just being played. Some will posses people and we call them demons, they want to enjoy sex, cos they look terrifying and ugly our women cant accept them, so they have to posses people so they can enjoy sex. And their food ? Negative plasma energy, blood etc so, my people. This Earth is a place we must enjoy, what we are today is what they made of us.

It is all about ET and Artificial Intelligence and if we humans are not silly, we would have United together, create our planets and study real science enough to Bleep with these entities. But they have taken over our government and broadcast signals to the heads of the pastors and they worship God of Light not knowing that Archons can shift shapes and appear as Jesus or anything..

I have been attacked severally for spreading these messages worldwide and Nairaland is where I use in Nigeria to try to pass these messages and I am sure I will be getting attacks from people who think its all gibberish.

If you guys dont believe me now, you will believe it when you die. Even your souls are recycled using the moon as satellite station, and when when you see light while about to die, you think its paradise....It is deeper then you think.

My rant is over. I will calm down and explain latter. Got business to handle now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by sonmvayina(m): 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
They are not ET's, point of correction.. They are inter dimensional beings, there are from different star system. We are from the Orion constellation. Earth is the prize, they use us as their foot soldiers to carry out their evil plans..

But something tells me, it will all soon come to an end and another cycle will start..the age of Aquarius
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
sonmvayina:
They are not ET's, point of correction.. They are inter dimensional beings, there are from different star system. We are from the Orion constellation. Earth is the prize, they use us as their foot soldiers to carry out their evil plans..

But something tells me, it will all soon come to an end and another cycle will start..the age of Aquarius

My brother ET means Extra-terrestrials, we also have Intra-Terrestrials. These entities are not from our territory, what is why we call them ETs, demons, angels, are all ETs but science has different nomenclature and religion has different nomenclatures, even traditional shamans have different nomenclatures but science call them ETs. I am purely of the science background and I call them ETs, you can choose to call them Djins etc, no difference, we are talking about the same culprits.

Guess what, I am an ET too, cos I was designed by them, so are you on the soul level.

1 Like

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by sonmvayina(m): 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
Billyonaire:

My brother ET means Extra-terrestrials, we also have Intra-Terrestrials. These entities are not from our territory, what is why we call them ETs, demons, angels, are all ETs but science has different nomenclature and religion has different nomenclatures, even traditional shamans have different nomenclatures but science call them ETs. I am purely of the science background and I call them ETs, you can choose to call them Djins etc, no difference, we are talking about the same culprits.

Guess what, I am an ET too, cos I was designed by them, so are you on the soul level.

The name ET miss leading, the anunnakis are all natives of earth..they simply left to another dimension when human vibration became much lower than their own.
They left us with a channel on how to contact them for help.. The Anunnaki(Elohim) is made up of 2 sides. The left side headed by Enlil(Satan) and his children and the right side headed by Enki and his children. Marduk is the creator of the universe and a son of Enki. He won his place in the pantheon by defeating the dragon which signify chaos.
He was made the king of the Gods and man. He is known as the LUGAL DIMMER AN KIA which means the divine king of heaven and earth

He gave all the other Gods their domain and stations
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
sonmvayina:

The name ET miss leading, the anunnakis are all natives of earth..they simply left to another dimension when human vibration became much lower than their own.
They left us with a channel on how to contact them for help.. The Anunnaki(Elohim) is made up of 2 sides. The left side headed by Enlil(Satan) and his children and the right side headed by Enki and his children. Marduk is the creator of the universe and a son of Enki. He won his place in the pantheon by defeating the dragon which signify chaos.
He was made the king of the Gods and man. He is known as the LUGAL DIMMER AN KIA which means the divine king of heaven and earth

He gave all the other Gods their domain and stations

Not really, you got the names but they are not natives to Earth. They have been in existence before Earth was even formed. So, if they are primordial ancients who have been there before Earth was formed then you should understand that although Earth is theirs and we are their Androids that does not necessarily mean they are Earth's natives originally.

Anu sent Enki and Enlil on their usual explorations for resources, Earth is just one of the territories they control and rightly so. Enki was given authority to rule over Earth but things have changed now. There are other Entities outside the Orion Constellation who are here now to battle for control of the planet now. So, it is not about the usual suspects any more my brother. There are at least 23 races from deep space and far away constellations battling for Earth as we type this and there are billions of entities in our star system waiting for the right time to invade physically. At the moment, the covet war is on going. Marduk is the programmer that sequenced our DNA, we have just 2 strands of DNA now instead of the 11 DNA strands, and the so called Junk DNA holds key to some key information which I will discuss later.

This is beyond Enki and Enlil at the moment, humans must decide to unite and tell the ETs, ITs and any other races of entities from other Star systems and it is enough, we have paid our price and we must unite to meet with the Galactic Federation, we have friends in the Galactic Federation that are ready to help us.

But we MUST unite to face our destiny, alternatively we can create our own planet within the safe belt of the Solar system and declare our independence.

One more thing. Enki is Lucifer, not Enlil, Enlil is a nice guy he is the one that had the snake to make us eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Enki heads the Reptilians. They are everywhere. They are upset, they just dont want us to know the truth. They invented the religions and pose as God......they are not, and they dont even know the 'Amen'.

1 Like

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by sonmvayina(m): 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
Nibiru is only used with reference to Marduk
It is not a planet..Zacharia sitchen work is fiction. He said that much..that is not what the cylindrical seals say..they did not come to mine gold.

They have always been here. They where here before they created human from their blood and mould..

They are highly spiritual beings but can be physical as well.

They fought off the other races when they attack earth. They loved us and left the earth as a gift to humans
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by sonmvayina(m): 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
You missed it...Inanna is Lucifer..not Enki and can never be Enki..Enki is the benevolent God
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by sonmvayina(m): 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
@Billy, are you a Satanist? How can you say Enki is evil when he is the one that saved Noah from the deluge that Enlil sent... Please please... Recheck your facts..

Enki is humanities father oh..
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
sonmvayina:
Nibiru is only used with reference to Marduk
It is not a planet..Zacharia sitchen work is fiction. He said that much..that is not what the cylindrical seals say..they did not come to mine gold.

They have always been here. They where here before they created human from their blood and mould..

They are highly spiritual beings but can be physical as well.

They fought off the other races when they attack earth. They loved us and left the earth as a gift to humans

Update your archives, I am aware of that story, but I am talking of what is happening now. Enki tricks people by appearing as Angel of Light and even Jesus, he is the one that created Man from homo sapiens but he is malevolent. Enlil didnt make us, but decided to share the truth about our nature to us, by having us eat the fruit of knowledge of good and bad.
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
sonmvayina:
You missed it...Inanna is Lucifer..not Enki and can never be Enki..Enki is the benevolent God

Enki is Lucifer, and this is his world, Enki was given authority over Earth, we are his slaves, we are his android, we are his food source. Enlil is always ready to spread the truth to us of our true nature.
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
sonmvayina:
@Billy, are you a Satanist? How can you say Enki is evil when he is the one that saved Noah from the deluge that Enlil sent... Please please... Recheck your facts..

Enki is humanities father oh..

Satanists ? Who created Human Beings from Homo erectus ? Do we agree that it was Enki with the help of the Programmer called Marduk ? If Yes, then we are in agreement, Enki created us from homo sapiens, if you choose to call him God, then so be it. I do not call any one God. What I call God is the Source Energy which is the core of our being and that of even Enki, Enlil, Marduk and all creations.

You can choose who you like to be loyal to.

Personally, I worship nothing, I am loyal to none, I just want to be human and recognize my core as God. So I am God at my core.
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by gotnel: 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
Billyonaire:

The message is true, but we have misunderstood it all along.

2: vs 33: The Lord, is ......., an Extra-Terrestrial we have come to know as (......), When humans were finally made to eat the fruit the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Bad, then Man (their genetically modified creature) has finally understood dual polarity, he now has emotion and Free Will. Then Man has become a savvy entity and can dine with ETs and his DNA can be altered to live Physically forever (study the Merkaba) by conversion of crystal of light, to be able to Ascend to any constellation with the Physical Body (Elijah and Jesus)...

Note that it was not the same ET that coded Homo Erectus specie to become what we are at the moment that made Man to eat the Fruit of Knowledge of Good and Bad. It was his better brother.

Listen, let me just say what I know, I dont care whose business is ruined, theyve tried to Bleep with me already without success. Man is a modified lower mammal, when one person decided to create this Android being to work the fields and mine resources, the brother was upset, they decided to spoil business for him, they told us to eat a fruit which made us more than just an animal we had the will and the power to collapse wave-function and material matter. So, the person that created us got upset and Chase out of the Garden. And since then, its been a constant battle of who will control these humans.

We turned out to become great species, beautiful women, handsome men, very creative and we have lived better life but short lives than these entities whose scientific knowledge is billions of times higher than we can imagine. Now all primordial entities want a piece of us.

24. ETs drove Man out of controlled environment, a cultured habitat where all plant species, magnetism and resources transported from other constellations can sustain everlasting life because .....(.......) Now we are where we are here and these entities that created us, invented our religions and our politics and we are in constant threats.

There is war going on about us and in us. These entities are creating nanomachines and nanorobots that we call viruses and pathogens and even when you ingest these viruses it is meant to make you sick so you can pray and beg and recognize who your owner is.

These entities say they are Gods, they are not, we are just being played. Some will posses people and we call them demons, they want to enjoy sex, cos they look terrifying and ugly our women cant accept them, so they have to posses people so they can enjoy sex. And their food ? Negative plasma energy, blood etc so, my people. This Earth is a place we must enjoy, what we are today is what they made of us.

It is all about ET and Artificial Intelligence and if we humans are not silly, we would have United together, create our planets and study real science enough to Bleep with these entities. But they have taken over our government and broadcast signals to the heads of the pastors and they worship God of Light not knowing that Archons can shift shapes and appear as Jesus or anything..

I have been attacked severally for spreading these messages worldwide and Nairaland is where I use in Nigeria to try to pass these messages and I am sure I will be getting attacks from people who think its all gibberish.

If you guys dont believe me now, you will believe it when you die. Even your souls are recycled using the moon as satellite station, and when when you see light while about to die, you think its paradise....It is deeper then you think.

My rant is over. I will calm down and explain latter. Got business to handle now.

Weldon, we are seeking to know more than we were thought in our infants state. I have always think that religion as practice today is designed to limits man.
Definitely, there are some men who knows deeper than the rest. Those who knows deeper uses their knowledge codedly to exploits the ignorant one.
Thank you for your selflessness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
gotnel:

Weldon, we are seeking to know more than we were thought in our infants state. I have always think that religion as practice today is designed to limits man.
Definitely, there are some men who knows deeper than the rest. Those who knows deeper uses their knowledge codedly to exploits the ignorant one.
Thank you for your selflessness.

Thanks to you too. Thank you, thank you.
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by sonmvayina(m): 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
Billyonaire:

Enki is Lucifer, and this is is world, Enki was given authority over Earth, we are his slaves, we are his android, we are his food source. Enlil is always ready to spread the truth to us of our true nature.

Lucifer is a "she' not a " he"...Inanna is Lucifer, she is the daughter of Ninazu or tshpak, or Nergal, who is the devil Ninazu is the son on Enlil..

She is Aphrodite. (Greek religion), Venus (roman), Ishtar(Egyptian), Inanna(Sumerian) Olokun(Benin and Yoruba),
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by sonmvayina(m): 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
Enlil is Satan because he is the destroyer. He is the prince of the air. He drew his cast for the earth..Enki is the God of the waters..both sweet and salt..and living waters (sperm)...

Marduk is the creator of all..the lLord of the old testament, the God of the Jews/Israel, his chosen people..the suffering servant..

The universe is his shrine, he creates light and darkness.. Good and evil....Nothing happens without his OK..
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
sonmvayina:

Lucifer is a "she' not a " he"...Inanna is Lucifer, she is the daughter of Ninazu or tshpak, or Nergal, who is the devil Ninazu is the son on Enlil..

She is Aphrodite. (Greek religion), Venus (roman), Ishtar(Egyptian), Inanna(Sumerian) Olokun(Benin and Yoruba),
May be you dont know this, but let me say this. These are shape-shifters, you can choose to appear male, female, burning bush, apparition once you move from the 3D to other dimensions. I am not bothered by the genealogy of these entities, those information are on many texts all over the internet, the point of this thread, which I believe you will agree with me, was to inform those who asked that we were cloned or created by Extra-Terrestrials and they are just multidimensional entities and NOT Gods as they make us to believe. But who ever chooses to worship Jehovah, Lucifer, Elohim, and whatever name they choose to come with, should understand that you are just worshiping inter-dimensional entities. And that we are their slaves, their food source, their batteries and you can decide to be recycled after you die or ignore the light and go escape the prison planet.
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by princy80(m): 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
Billy, please check ur mail.
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
princy80:
Billy, please check ur mail.

I have never responded to PMs since I dedicate any spare time I have to chatting here. But I have now set up a secure email to respond to nairaland related questions: nairalanders2billyonaire@tuta.io

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Oyinbos "White Women' In White Garments (PHOTO) / Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? / What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.