Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image (6612 Views)

Does God Have A Bodily Form,since He Created Man In His Own Image And Likeness / Did You Create God In Your Own Image? / Pastor 'Delivers' Mad Man In Edo After Years Of Madness (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Goddys(m): 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
Billyonaire:

I have never responded to PMs since I dedicate any spare time I have to chatting here. But I have now set up a secure email to respond to nairaland related questions: nairalanders2billyonaire@tuta.io
Thank you sir...so happy about that
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by CandidSeeker(m): 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
Sarassin:

Yes of course.

Deuteronomy 32: 8-9 Gives the first indication that Yahweh is apportioned the “sons of Jacob”.
(the interplay between the titles "Most High" and "Lord" is a deliberate attempt to obfuscate the fact that it is EL who designates Yahweh)

In 1 Kings 22:19-22 we read of Yahweh meeting with his heavenly council. This is the very description of heaven which is found in the Ugaritic texts. In those texts the sons of god are the sons of El. (Biblical texts have been subtly altered over the years to obscure the composition of the Divine council)

The Divine council is again replicated in Ps: 82 where Yahweh is fully presented as “Elohim” in judgement of the gods. It is in fact a Divine lawsuit, an indictment of Yahweh by El, you need only make the appropriate substitutions and this become clear.

Thanks.
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by ifenes(m): 11:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
The Elohim/ Anunaki/ Yahweh and co were one of many technologically and spiritually advanced beings that have visited our planet. Some of them used to be inhabitants of this very planet in distant past. However many Extratterstrials being had visited Earth over time, the Anunaki only happened to be the ones who stayed here for a long time and mingled with the naturally evolving beings on here (Homo-Erectus). The Annunaki over time developed a long term relationship with them, even to the extent of companionship and Gold mining.

The branch of anunaki that created ‘Homo Sapiens’ from ‘Homo-Erectus’ were not actually suppose to tinker with the genetics of the planet so when the main council of the Anunaki realised they had done so, they weren't happy with them( this was the story of Yahweh, or may I say Enlil and Enkhi according to the Sumerians who had the original story) They had created a new race of intelligent human beings and their council werent very happy about it and recalled them back to base.

The bible is a more specific account of the Anunaki but that didn't mean they were the only ones. In fact there were many Extratterstial groups who were more advanced than the Anunaki but were mostly here to monitor our star system or come to this planet for research purposes. Sometimes they visit this planet to study our behaviour patterns just the way we study animals in the wild or different types of life forms in the ocean. To some we are too wild to mingle with.

After the contingent of Anunaki on our plant ( Yahweh/ Enlil and co) were recalled from our planet, we were left to our own device but monitored from time to time to see how much we are progressing. They would appear( shapeshift) as angels to us as they felt responcible for our creation due to the fact that that wasn't the original plans. From then on we created religions and cults based on the teachings and knowledge we got from them. The serpent cult for example was derived from a faction of the Anunaki. Moses was said to be a priest of the serpent Cult. This cult is underground today and its members are the elites who rule our world and its symbol can be seen on huge extablishments out there.

The Anunaki promised the humans they will come back and we can see the amount of religion and cult who talk about the 2nd coming of their various gods. They will probably not come back as they have other fish to fry. They expect us to evolve and colonise other worlds as we now have their DNA. Everything they know is in that DNA and they expect us to evolve to the point we can tap into it and not to worship them.

6 Likes

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 11, 2017
@ifenes

True, the Bible documents all these clearly but with different names.

I use the word ETs to denote these wonderful entities.
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by ifenes(m): 12:48am On Apr 11, 2017
Billyonaire:
@ifenes

You are right, they were all ETs. It is s shame beautiful story got turned into religion. They were advanced and will never see themselves as our gods.

2 Likes

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by LordCenturion(m): 9:17am On Apr 11, 2017
Billyonaire:
@ifenes

Morning Billyonaire, I like ur written and the way u reason, if all humanity can think like this, our earth will be a better place to live,,, but have checked Otemanuduno written?

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

If yes, what do got to say about it, because what u believe and what he wrote there are still the same but explanations is different, wat do u have to say about this doctrine-ufos by Otemanuduno
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 11, 2017
LordCenturion:

Morning Billyonaire, I like ur written and the way u reason, if all humanity can think like this, our earth will be a better place to live,,, but have checked Otemanuduno written?

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

If yes, what do got to say about it, because what u believe and what he wrote there are still the same but explanations is different, wat do u have to say about this doctrine-ufos by Otemanuduno

I went to the thread as you requested, It does not ring a bell, looks like someone is trying to make a religion out of a Big Bang Theory. My approach to creation is Science based. What I read there does not ring a bell....I cant say its right or wrong, but it doesnt fit my approach.
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by LordCenturion(m): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2017
Billyonaire:

I went to the thread as you requested, It does not ring a bell, looks like someone is trying to make a religion out of a Big Bang Theory. My approach to creation is Science based. What I read there does not ring a bell....I cant say its right or wrong, but it doesnt fit my approach.

U didn't go deeper, if u go through it deeply, u will understand it better, maybe u should try and read it for one week, and compare it with ur writtens, am very sure that u will giv it a thought, the first page to 3 pages look as if it's religions written but wen go deeper, u will get wat am saying.

Beside, I want to ask u 3 questions..

1. U talk about 2 DNA, 11 DNA and JUNK DNA, what do u mean by this..

2. what do u mean by galactic federation.

3. Why earth is center of attention to those ET, IT and Aliens

1 Like

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by LordCenturion(m): 9:44am On Apr 11, 2017
sonmvayina:
Enlil is Satan because he is the destroyer. He is the prince of the air. He drew his cast for the earth..Enki is the God of the waters..both sweet and salt..and living waters (sperm)...

Marduk is the creator of all..the lLord of the old testament, the God of the Jews/Israel, his chosen people..the suffering servant..

The universe is his shrine, he creates light and darkness.. Good and evil....Nothing happens without his OK..

I don't agree with all ur writtens, u got it wrong totally
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by otemanuduno: 9:49am On Apr 11, 2017
Billyonaire:

Knowledge is broad and no one has a monopoly of knowledge. Nobody knows it all. I'm not making a religion, rather, I'm writing a body of knowledge which puts religion where it belongs, according to the revelations I am receiving.
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 11, 2017
otemanuduno:

Knowledge is broad and no one has a monopoly of knowledge. Nobody knows it all. I'm not making a religion, rather, I'm writing a body of knowledge which puts religion where it belongs, according to the revelations I am receiving.

I did not read that thread with you in mind as the inventor of an idea. My understanding was that you copied from somewhere to share with us all. But if you are the originator of the idea, then it is okay, I do not have ideas of mine, I simply relay information from my research which comes from various bodies of knowledge. But mostly, my approach is purely different. I didnt not criticize your work, I simply said that it does not resonate with me, I didnt read in full but I lost interest when I read about God having Amnesia and forgeting that He created the Universe. Any entity that started creation shouldnt have amnesia. That is disaster.

1 Like

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by otemanuduno: 10:39am On Apr 11, 2017
Billyonaire:

I did not read that thread with you in mind as the inventor of an idea. My understanding was that you copied from somewhere to share with us all. But if you are the originator of the idea, then it is okay, I do not have ideas of mine, I simply relay information from my research which comes from various bodies of knowledge. But mostly, my approach is purely different. I didnt not criticize your work, I simply said that it does not resonate with me, I didnt read in full but I lost interest when I read about God having Amnesia and forgeting that He created the Universe. Any entity that started creation shouldnt have amnesia. That is disaster.
many people have searched Google and everywhere with the testimony that they didn't see it from anywhere except on Nairaland which is the only place I am pasting it. For the 'amnesia' stuff, it's not what you think. The force which came out from the big bang is also a part of God, therefore there is no issue in God ALMIGHTY affecting himself by himself. He is the big bang that affected him. He is everything. Assuming the force from the big bang is external, that is when you can say that force is greater than the Creator, but the force is still a part of him.
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2017
otemanuduno:
many people have searched Google and everywhere with the testimony that they didn't see it from anywhere except on Nairaland which is the only place I am pasting it. For the 'amnesia' stuff, it's not what you think. That wasn't God talking but Tactilus, a prototype of God who couldn't access the whole knowledge of God.

Is it from the www(dot)luminarium(.)org

A simple google search brought that website up and it seems it is from there.
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by otemanuduno: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2017
Billyonaire:

Is it from the www(dot)luminarium(.)org

A simple google search brought that website up and it seems it is from there.
I haven't heard such name before. And if their content has similar stuff with mine, we should check the date they posted their stuffs their and compare with mine. Mine should be earlier, meaning they must have copied from me. What's the exact content you typed on Google to get it?
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 11, 2017
otemanuduno:
I haven't heard such name before. And if their content has similar stuff with mine, we should check the date they posted their stuffs their and compare with mine. Mine should be earlier, meaning they must have copied from me. What's the exact content you typed on Google to get it?

Not really, check out the website, there are too many articles and similar write up to yours is just one of the many works there. I will study it closely when I am done with the days work. No knowledge is a waste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by otemanuduno: 10:54am On Apr 11, 2017
Billyonaire:

Not really, check out the website, there are too many articles and similar write up to yours is just one of the many works there. I will study it closely when I am done with the days work. No knowledge is a waste.
Okay. I'll check there too, but how do u say their work is similar when you haven't really gone thru my own work?
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 11, 2017
otemanuduno:
Okay. I'll check there too, but how do u say their work is similar when you haven't really gone thru my own work?

I picked out a few unique words and put on google search and the search results come up. If any work is not indexed, I simply go to the deep web and get the data I want. Deep web is larger than the known internet that everyone uses, and there is nothing I want that I cant find if I am serious about it.

1 Like

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by otemanuduno: 11:01am On Apr 11, 2017
Billyonaire:

I picked out a few unique words and put on google search and the search results come up. If any work is not indexed, I simply go to the deep web and get the data I want. Deep web is larger than the known internet that everyone uses, and there is nothing I want that I cant find if I am serious about it.
Can you give me some of the words you picked out, because I also search things like that out sometimes and results I get amaze me, e.g Otem as I later discovered was also a name given to a medication; Atum, a name of Egyptian God, yet when I began, I wasn't aware that it was even already existing on the net because I started with no prior knowledge of other religions except Xtianity.
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 11, 2017
otemanuduno:

Can you give me some of the words you picked out, because I also search things like that out sometimes and results I get amaze me, e.g Otem as I later discovered was also a name given to a medication; Atum, a name of Egyptian God, yet when I began, I wasn't aware that it was even already existing on the net because I started with no prior knowledge of other religions except Xtianity.

So, where did you get the document from, I will try to check our the words I put on google, when I go back to that page. Are you saying you wrote the write up and information is not from anywhere ?
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by otemanuduno: 11:23am On Apr 11, 2017
Billyonaire:

So, where did you get the document from, I will try to check our the words I put on google, when I go back to that page. Are you saying you wrote the write up and information is not from anywhere ?
I see them after meditating. They are d products of an ET being called Eartum
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 11, 2017
otemanuduno:
I see them after meditating. They are d products of an ET being called Eartum

I have met ETs too, but at this moment, I have a lot to do materially and do not want to live the odd lifestyle I lived those days. Now, I prefer to just tune in and align my frequency with Source Energy and let the message flow through.

I prefer to study from Source Intelligence because all ETs are governed by the Source. ETs are shape shifters, so there is a likelihood that you could be meeting with an Entity who comes under a pseudo name for a different mission. So, I prefer tuning to Source Energy and letting the message flow through.

I remember sometimes, I type and I am not the one moving my fingers, I feel sedated and I keep typing. I prefer doing that as long as I am connected to Source. When I read my writing later, it makes more sense to me.

2 Likes

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by otemanuduno: 11:55am On Apr 11, 2017
Billyonaire:

I have met ETs too, but at this moment, I have a lot to do materially and do not want to live the odd lifestyle I lived those days. Now, I prefer to just tune in and align my frequency with Source Energy and let the message flow through.

I prefer to study from Source Intelligence because all ETs are governed by the Source. ETs are shape shifters, so there is a likelihood that you could be meeting with an Entity who comes under a pseudo name for a different mission. So, I prefer tuning to Source Energy and letting the message flow through.

I remember sometimes, I type and I am not the one moving my fingers, I feel sedated and I keep typing. I prefer doing that as long as I am connected to Source. When I read my writing later, it makes more sense to me.

And what if an ET being is manifesting through you in disguise of the source?

1 Like

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
xxxxx
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
otemanuduno:
And what if an ET being is manifesting through you in disguise of the source?

You are asking a wrong question, I do not depend on ETs to relay information.

Read my message again. I said I have met with ETs, but I prefer to tune to Source Field directly, cos all ETs and every entity, including humans at our core, is connected to Source, but the ability to align your mind, your soul and your spirit to Source Field is a challenge that many can not get access knowledge. I do not need to depend on ETs for any knowledge, except there are factors that obstructs the connection. It is like a radio signal, once you are connecting to base station, you can listen to the broadcast. It flows effortlessly. You just have to choose what you want to know, and personally, I am intro AstroPhysics, Quantum Dynamics, Archeology and Now, I am Studying Digital Physics, when I tune in, and go through my journals, everything I read is opened up and the message flows through with startling accuracy. I do not depend on a third-party to relay Information, because I can tune in when I am in a quiet place and stay connected.]

Depending on ETs for information is dangerous, because you can be used to channel wrong messages without knowing you are dealing with an Archon, demons pose as angels of Light, I can tune in and get the info I want, by myself. No need to channel ETs, they leave one tired and unstable sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by LordCenturion(m): 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
Billyonaire:
xxxxx

Billyonaire, please can u enlightened me more about all this things u said earlier

1. U talk about 2 DNA, 11 DNA and JUNK DNA, what do u mean by this..

2. what do u mean by galactic federation.

3. Why earth is center of attention to those ET, IT and Aliens
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by otemanuduno: 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
Billyonaire:

You are asking a wrong question, I do not depend on ETs to relay information.

Read my message again. I said I have met with ETs, but I prefer to tune to Source Field directly, cos all ETs and every entity, including humans at our core, is connected to Source, but the ability to align your mind, your soul and your spirit to Source Field is a challenge that many can not get access knowledge. I do not need to depend on ETs for any knowledge, except there are factors that obstructs the connection. It is like a radio signal, once you are connecting to base station, you can listen to the broadcast. It flows effortlessly. You just have to choose what you want to know, and personally, I am intro AstroPhysics, Quantum Dynamics, Archeology and Now, I am Studying Digital Physics, when I tune in, and go through my journals, everything I read is opened up and the message flows through with startling accuracy. I do not depend on a third-party to relay Information, because I can tune in when I am in a quiet place and stay connected.]

Depending on ETs for information is dangerous, because you can be used to channel wrong messages without knowing you are dealing with an Archon, demons pose as angels of Light , I can tune in and get the info I want, by myself. No need to channel ETs, they leave one tired and unstable sometimes.
So u believe in demons that possess humans. I think we have to differ here. And maybe I should stop using ET to qualify the personality I get my infos from because he didn't define himself as an Extra-terrestial being but Eartum aka Atum, one of the brothers of Yahweh. Do you think humans can be possessed with demons?
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Wilgrea7(m): 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
otemanuduno:
So u believe in demons that possess humans. I think we have to differ here. And maybe I should stop using ET to qualify the personality I get my infos from because he didn't define himself as an Extra-terrestial being but Eartum aka Atum, one of the brothers of Yahweh. Do you think humans can be possessed with demons?

grin grin
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by otemanuduno: 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
Wilgrea7:

grin grin

LOL . I'm still waiting to know if people could be possessed. How do you see the teachings of Billyonaire? Do you take it over the teachings of your religion?
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
otemanuduno:

My background is science, and until I verify the possibility of anything by validating with science I can not air it out in public. I fight fear with illuminating ignorance. If you follow my threads and posts you will know that I say things I can verify.

You have seen ETs and I have seen ETs and you receive messages from ETs and I go beyond that, I tune to any planetary system and let the message flow through. This is I do using purely scientific based methodologies. There is no way an ET will communicate with you without firstly locating you, and that they do, by inserting an implant into your body and dialing you through that chip, which is embedded in a part of your body.

Whatever the name of the ET that is communicating with you is, have you cared to ask him which Star System, which constellation, which planet IT is from ? Learn to study the level of knowledge of these ETs so you can determine the authenticity of the messages you receive from them, do not just accept everything as truth.

Let me explain how these work;

The framework of Human Blueprint is the etheric body, and ether is what we call plasma. The plasma body is made of light, and light is a storage of memory, the highest storage capability is that of light, so, these entities do insert an implant to the etheric framework of your body and communicate via Consciousness to you. They can locate you where ever you are and connect to you and broadcast the messages and you dont know. That is what religion call, Possession.

Now, this is not an insult on your person, but the truth is, if you review your past, you will know at a certain time, you had a pierce on any part of your body you could not explain how it came, and then may be at the back of your head, you might feel sharp pain like a pin is somewhere in your head. There is an implant, much like a microscopic integrated circuit which is used to latch unto your etheric body and that is what they use to track you and broadcast or visit you.

I am not saying that you should stop or continue, all I am saying is. Ask that ET to tell you which Star system it comes from and you will get to know the true Identity of the entity you are dealing with. It is all technology and it is all science based. I am currently studying these courses Astrophysics, Quantum Dynamics and latest field in Physics is Digital Physics, only few of us are researching on Digital Physics now, it is a hard field, I will communcate my findings too. But I think I am going back to the Bible to read the entire Old Testament again, latest discoveries warrants that I re-study the Bible again. There are some truths I need to decrypt one more time.
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by otemanuduno: 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
Billyonaire:

My background is science, and until I verify the possibility of anything by validating with science I can not air it out in public. I fight fear with illuminating ignorance. If you follow my threads and posts you will know that I say things I can verify.

You have seen ETs and I have seen ETs and you receive messages from ETs and I go beyond that, I tune to any planetary system and let the message flow through. This is I do using purely scientific based methodologies. There is no way an ET will communicate with you without firstly locating you, and that they do, by inserting an implant into your body and dialing you through that chip, which is embedded in a part of your body.

Whatever the name of the ET that is communicating with you is, have you cared to ask him which Star System, which constellation, which planet IT is from ? Learn to study the level of knowledge of these ETs so you can determine the authenticity of the messages you receive from them, do not just accept everything as truth.

Let me explain how these work;

The framework of Human Blueprint is the etheric body, and ether is what we call plasma. The plasma body is made of light, and light is a storage of memory, the highest storage capability is that of light, so, these entities do insert an implant to the etheric framework of your body and communicate via Consciousness to you. They can locate you where ever you are and connect to you and broadcast the messages and you dont know. That is what religion call, Possession.

Now, this is not an insult on your person, but the truth is, if you review your past, you will know at a certain time, you had a pierce on any part of your body you could not explain how it came, and then may be at the back of your head, you might feel sharp pain like a pin is somewhere in your head. There is an implant, much like a microscopic integrated circuit which is used to latch unto your etheric body and that is what they use to track you and broadcast or visit you.

I am not saying that you should stop or continue, all I am saying is. Ask that ET to tell you which Star system it comes from and you will get to know the true Identity of the entity you are dealing with. It is all technology and it is all science based. I am currently studying these courses Astrophysics, Quantum Dynamics and latest field in Physics is Digital Physics, only few of us are researching on Digital Physics now, it is a hard field, I will communcate my findings too. But I think I am going back to the Bible to read the entire Old Testament again, latest discoveries warrants that I re-study the Bible again. There are some truths I need to decrypt one more time.
LOL.. This could be another way of connecting to the ETs anyway. But you should be aware that connection can be in many ways. Things are not always done in one way. Actually I don't have anything implanted in my body. I connect through deep meditation at will. I see whom I want to see by changing my breathing style and focusing. I have seen dead people too and one of them have even told me a future which actually came to pass. I do see dead people often with great messages passed across to me and none of them is by implantation. I see texts and diagrams during my meditation periods too. Many of the texts and diagrams I see, for now I can't decode them because I am a layman scientist. I am not a practising scientist but I hope to be sooner or later. I didn't even take science serious until recently. For the implantation ish, I think that isn't the case with me. Check if there are other means of communicating with the ETs. Thanks. BTW, have you checked out the website you assumed I was copying my texts from?
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
otemanuduno:

LOL.. This could be another way of connecting to the ETs anyway. But you should be aware that connection can be in many ways. Things are not always done in one way. Actually I don't have anything implanted in my body. I connect through deep meditation at will. I see whom I want to see by changing my breathing style and focusing. I have seen dead people too and one of them have even told me a future which actually came to pass. I do see dead people often with great messages passed across to me and none of them is by implantation. I see texts and diagrams during my meditation periods too. Many of the texts and diagrams I see, for now I can't decode them because I am a layman scientist. I am not a practising scientist but I hope to be sooner or later. I didn't even take science serious until recently. For the implantation ish, I think that isn't the case with me. Check if there are other means of communicating with the ETs. Thanks. BTW, have you checked out the website you assumed I was copying my texts from?

Listen, I am not mocking you, I am just telling you the truth. When I say I tune to any frequency, it is meditation. When you know the frequency and the sound on the location you are tuning to, it is done via meditation and chant of specifif auric sound of the density and dimension you are tuning to. You propably do these without knowing exactly what you are doing. Because you are connected to just one ET, I can tune to any any channel....oh okay in a lay man parlance, I meditate and chat sounds associated with any entity I want to see or I chant any auric sound of the planet I want to see or communicate with and that is how you meet with different ETs instead of relying on one and believing he is the only one and only.

Try to study these stuff, dont depend on one. I have met with different ETs by meditating and chanting different sounds. Its science and we call it magic. Any way, Magic is Science not yet understood by Quantum Physics, that does not make it extra ordinary, it is just that people dont know it yet.
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by otemanuduno: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
Billyonaire:

Listen, I am not mocking you, I am just telling you the truth. When I say I tune to any frequency, it is meditation. When you know the frequency and the sound on the location you are tuning to, it is done via meditation and chant of specifif auric sound of the density and dimension you are tuning to. You propably do these without knowing exactly what you are doing. Because you are connected to just one ET, I can tune to any any channel....oh okay in a lay man parlance, I meditate and chat sounds associated with any entity I want to see or I chant any auric sound of the planet I want to see or communicate with and that is how you meet with different ETs instead of relying on one and believing he is the only one and only.

Try to study these stuff, dont depend on one. I have met with different ETs by meditating and chanting different sounds. Its science and we call it magic. Any way, Magic is Science not yet understood by Quantum Physics, that does not make it extra ordinary, it is just that people dont know it yet.
And when you met with the ETs, did you communicate with them? If yes, was something implanted in you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades? / A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! / Shocking Facts About Jehovah's Witnesses Founder (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.