Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) (62431 Views)

Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car / Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nope, I have no connection with the madridfc tongue

completey:

I had a long lost friend with the madridfc as moniker, so I was thinking you could be the one.
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by olashas(f): 11:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
pocohantas:

I understand your mental state now. Have a nice day. smiley
I don't know why you even bothered. There are some peeps you just don't bother to argue with.
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by 1234onyekwe: 11:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
madridguy:
The man no try at all. Though women can run their mouth as fast as ferrari but raising your hand on them as a man is no no no.

Say no to domestic violence.
u are saying this b\coc u have not met a woman that have pushed to the wall by the words of her mouth.
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by onos217(m): 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
lonelydora:
Even though women run their mouth, but raising hand against them is not manly.
The question is, are you married? Have you been with a mischievous wife? If her contempt gets hold of you,then you will know raising your hand can be faster than the speed of light. I'm not in support of domestic violence, but some women are just too mischievous,and deserve some trashing .
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by lonelydora: 8:03am On Apr 10, 2017
onos217:
The question is, are you married? Have you been with a mischievous wife? If her contempt gets hold of you,then you will know raising your hand can be faster than the speed of light. I'm not in support of domestic violence, but some women are just too mischievous,and deserve some trashing .
I have been married for years, although my wife has a golden heart and not mischievous. There are better ways to treat a woman than beating her. What happens to ignoring her?
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by bellair: 8:05am On Apr 10, 2017
darkckUSA:

Guy the woman is weaker. There was no other way for her to retaliate. You don't know how long this has been going on, maybe she reached breaking point.

Does it make sense that a woman is screaming for help cos she claims that her man wants to kill her but stops to damage his car while in pains with one eye. This woman also has issues even though her hubby has his own wahala.
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by bellair: 8:11am On Apr 10, 2017
lonelydora:

I have been married for years, although my wife has a golden heart and not mischievous. There are better ways to treat a woman than beating her. What happens to ignoring her?

Thank God for your wife. You have not met or withnessed a womans wahala. She will not even allow you walk away while hitting and cursing you. So dont say that. I dont beat or encourage beating of either parties but some women can get you there. A lot of men are going through hell cos of this minset that women are the weaker gender yet they run the house and give birth. They are actually stronger than us.
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by lonelydora: 8:17am On Apr 10, 2017
bellair:

Thank God for your wife. You have not met or withnessed a womans wahala. She will not even allow you walk away while hitting and cursing you. So dont say that. I dont beat or encourage beating of either parties but some women can get you there. A lot of men are going through hell cos of this minset that women are the weaker gender yet they run the house and give birth. They are actually stronger than us.

Check every marriage where the woman is termed 'bad or mischievous' and take a good look at her husband. Most times, the problem, usually unknown to the public comes from the man, and the woman's attitude is all about retaliation.

1 Like

Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by completey(f): 10:26am On Apr 10, 2017
madridguy:
Nope, I have no connection with the madridfc tongue

Alright. thanks for giving me audience.
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
kogistar:
weapon like what? they don't keep any object in their bedroom, apart from bed
and she ties his hand and strangle him nko?
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by kogistar: 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
GloriaNinja:
and she ties his hand and strangle him nko?
women are not strong to do such a thing to men na
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by madridguy(m): 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
Who Am I? All Praises belongs to Almighty.

completey:

Alright. thanks for giving me audience.
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
kogistar:
women are not strong to do such a thing to men na
not after the man don weak finish after the action
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by kogistar: 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
GloriaNinja:
not after the man don weak finish after the action
so, women doesn't weak after the action abi?
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Joy1706(f): 11:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

Shut d fvck up biitch!!
Shut d fvck up son of a biitch
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by ganiladworld: 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
But why do some folks turned violent after getting married ? kill your tension or frustration with a bottle of beer or two before you turn your partner to punching bag that will later turn you to mumu in jail BE WISE

1 Like

Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by toby0000: 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
danot1030:
Stephanie Peter!

What is the husband's Igbo name, we all know the husband is a flat headmaster.

You are a bigger flat headmaster... afonja

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) / Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) / Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.