Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) (47139 Views)

Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident / My Brother Has Gone Missing(photos) / Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by jeromzy(m): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
Let's wait till 7pm,we gonna fix our eyes to the the screen.. Tune to channel 29 gotv big brother naija let's see if she's at the grand finale of the big brother show in south Africa. Women and party sef,they'll never learn.may God help us all.
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by smoooty11: 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
Make dem go check her boy friend place maybe she go do weekend there.
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by biz2get(m): 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
She could be in Dubia Now.

Don't Stress, angry
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
It's girls like her that give men justification to call women fish brains

Nothing wrong in going for a party.no crime in that but to follow a random stranger you met at a party or club to his hotel room or house knowing how unsafe and dangerous our world is is downright stupidity

Whether he's an armed robber,kidnapper,ritualist,scammer, serial killer you don't know just because he dangled change at you

Anyway I hope she's found and I hope bimbos like her who have put their brain inside their brez or v@gin@ will learn

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
pyyxxaro:
So this fine sweet breaast is missing cry

Maybe she went to South Africa for BBN final sad embarassed

bad guy, lolz...
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by cjoe3910: 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
tolexy007:

She will be back am optimistic about her coming back hale and hearty. God will do that for her family..

bad guy, lolz...
noetic5:
According to her friend, Medese: "My friend Odeleye Remilekun has been Missing upper week Friday. She was last seen when leaving her hostel in gbagada to a house party on the island with a friend.

I'm her very close friend but we do not stay together. I only noticed she's missing on friday after several attempts to reach her on the phone was not successful. I reached out to our other friends and the story was the same.

I also got a calls from her sister then i decided to go look for her at home and her work place where she's learning fashion designing. On getting to her house, I got the information she left home since Friday for a party and DAT was the last heard from her.

Pls anybody who happens to see her at the party or the venue or anywhere since that day, should pls reach out to us her friends via our Instagram @motunpweety @soft_meddycollections. Her mother, a widow, is in a very bad state. Who ever is holding her pls have mercy."

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/pretty-lady-goes-missing-after-leaving.html

Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
'Girl is missing, please let us know if you have any information'

Men: See bobbi

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by Chicent(m): 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
O'lord not again..... not even a trace.

But will all these gals hear word for once?? will they?? I just wish

we await your safe return nonetheless.....
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by goingape1: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
noetic5:
According to her friend, Medese: "My friend Odeleye Remilekun has been Missing upper week Friday. She was last seen when leaving her hostel in gbagada to a house party on the island with a friend.

I'm her very close friend but we do not stay together. I only noticed she's missing on friday after several attempts to reach her on the phone was not successful. I reached out to our other friends and the story was the same.

I also got a calls from her sister then i decided to go look for her at home and her work place where she's learning fashion designing. On getting to her house, I got the information she left home since Friday for a party and DAT was the last heard from her.

Pls anybody who happens to see her at the party or the venue or anywhere since that day, should pls reach out to us her friends via our Instagram @motunpweety @soft_meddycollections. Her mother, a widow, is in a very bad state. Who ever is holding her pls have mercy."

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/pretty-lady-goes-missing-after-leaving.html

no need looking for her!

ODUDUWA boys much have taken there shares on her!

just pray we recover some of her body to bury!
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by cashreport: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
OMOTOWO:
See fresh bwests..na one person go lock this girl up now dey suck this bwests
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Nairaland so entertaining....

The best forum in Africa

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
campusflavour:
Do you know that some slay queens reading this information today will still go to a party tomorrow with some Unknown men, I wish should be found safely, but ladies please be careful and know the people u r going out with, don't want to loose u girls to ritual killers

on their way to party already,,,,2moro is too far...

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
1bkaye:

undecided

LOL. ..her friend could have used less sexy pix.

I agree with you with you on this.

But let's be frank. People click more when they hear about a pretty face. I can bet if it was one ugly charcoal black man, the page views would have been 1/10 this.

Read a study about how beautiful/handsome people are perceived to be less capable of committing brutal crimes than those not-so-goodlooking.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by Zulu212: 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
dotcomnamename:
Stop following yahoo boys, dem no go hear.
Stop partying, dem no go hear.
Stop dating married men, dem no go hear
Stop dating sugar daddy, dem no go hear
Stop clubbing, dem no go hear.
Stop joining bad gangs, dem no go hear.
Live your life codedly dem no go hear.
Don't do pass yourself, dem no go hear.
Dem go won belong.
Dem go won feel like queen slayer.
Dem go won be the latest big girl in town.
Dem won cruze with big boys wey get Bugati.
Their mates dey pursue career, doing correct business, some dey school.

what exactly 're u trying to say?

Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

LOL. ..her friend could have used less sexy pix.

I agree with you.

But let's be frank. People click more when they hear about a pretty face. I can bet if it was one ugly charcoal black man, the page views would have been 1/10 this.
I guess it's to attract more views but it's more the comments I'm shaking my head at lol
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by ReachHard: 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ngwanu... Stay at home and rub your Aboniki jejely.. Mbanu.

Shey you pipo can see now?

She don lost ni

Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by Zulu212: 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
lampard01:
left for a party 
slay queen...
I no dey pity all this girls again
pepper dem gang.#wehdonsah

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2017

Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by noble71(m): 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
noetic5:

check her boyfriend house.
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by bossman2017(m): 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
someone should help me before I explode . https://www.nairaland.com/3731501/need-6k-loan
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by Duru009(m): 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
Girls will never learn......
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by ladesson(m): 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
SHE DOES NOT LOST...MAYBE SHE VISIT HER BF AND I KNOW BY THIS EVENING SHE COULD BE BACK HOME.
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by megareal: 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
I really pray she is safe and didn't fall into the wrong hands at the party or after it.
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
na peer pressure, wrong association dey koba most girls today. i hope they dont push her out of a moving vehicle like they did the other girls that were scooped up from a party. hope she comes back safe
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by Bidex6444(m): 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
It's a pity and very shameful that she left home and now declared missing. Idontblivit. She might be somewhere enjoying PR**k or she might have fall into wrong hands of evil dowers . I don't pity most of them becos that's their line of buz. I pray they find her ooo becos she can't just get lost like dat. Other OLOSHO in the house should take note and take their life serious.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by ednut1(m): 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
They never learn. island wey get water anyhow, easy disposal
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
hmm party party slay queens I hope una dy see
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
ladesson:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
SHE DOES NOT LOST...MAYBE SHE VISIT HER BF AND I KNOW BY THIS EVENING SHE COULD BE BACK HOME.
SHE DOES NOT LOST

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by sirusX(m): 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
1bkaye:

undecided
cheesy grin cheesy grin
That was the only info seen from all that was typed by the OP

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by opxy01: 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
noetic5:
See more photos of the pretty girl

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/pretty-lady-goes-missing-after-leaving.html
Dear nairalanders pls, I really need ur help, pls whereever u are all over NIGERIA reading dis my short msg try everything within ur power to get dis msg to one of nigerias top artist DAVIDO #OBO either on instgram, facebook twittter or any other social media dat u knw. my story goes like dis " im a 24 yrs old guy frm osun state, I lost my dad @ a time I ws seekin admissn in uniben. Sinc d loss life has been so terible dat I had to leave my home town osogbo and come to lagos to learn truck drivn (trailer) I've been in lagos snc 2015 bt since den I've got no wrk its wt d grace of God dat I manage to feed sef talkless of buyn clothes. pls I wnt u to save me frm dis eternal poverty I don't wnt to involve myself in internet fraud (yahoo) or any criminal relatd activity. Pls buy me a truck (trailer) cos no company is willn to employ me because of my small nature,I have no one to turn to except GOD and u pls help me achieve my dream of becoming sometn in d future, so dat I can go bk to skull and plan 4 my unborn children #obo pls help me, help ma family, help my unborn children and help my future. Pls who ever sees dis msg should help me pass it across until it gets to @DAVIDO cos I knw he's more dan capable of putn smile upon me and family's faces God bless u as u do dat @iam_davido #morefametourname, I knw am askin for too much, bt I also knw dat u can do it. God bless ur hustle. To those nairalanders that will see dis and insult or abuse me, ure welcome cos I've been tru worse dan dat bt to d few who will help me share it may God bless u and ur generatn pls help a broda in need. I will keep posting dis msg until it get to DAVIDO once again pls hlp an ambitious broda dis is ma twitter handle @opeyemiabayomi8.
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by toprealman: 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
She will be found before Easter. This is the easiest way to get at least 5 min of fame.
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by KKKWHITE(m): 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
Maybe she went to camp with one of her guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? / 8 Challenges To Face Your 1st Year Of Marriage / Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.