Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

My Regret -- By Banky W. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Regret -- By Banky W. (3356 Views)

Pls Who Has This Song:till My Dieing Day By Banky W / Wizkid Snubbed By Banky W And Eme At The Rnbw Album Launch / Dampte Reacts/writes Against Clamour For A New 'pman' By Banky W And Others. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Regret -- By Banky W. by hotangel2(f): 12:01am On Jan 24, 2007
Ohh you guys, i love this song. Maybe I just love the guy singing it, or maybe it's cos he has a wonderful voice. But right now, i don't want to decode why i love the song. The most important thing is that i want y'all to also listen to the song and please tell me if i am soo crazy to love it, or if it's totaly normal for me to love it.

I know some of you have heard it before, but uhmm have u seen the video??

Anyways sha, Give ur thoughts about this song. Also bear in mind that Mr. banky is Nigeria. wink

[flash=425,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r9LKu9UTs0[/flash]
Re: My Regret -- By Banky W. by gbadex1(m): 1:04am On Jan 24, 2007
Lol, i love the song also. First heard it on NTA's Amexpress. dude's got a sweet voice (damn, that sounds gay!! cheesy tongue). Okay, sentence rephrase -->> dude's got a good voice and talented cheesy. I'm waiting for the album to drop so i'ma go cop one (or probably the bootleg tongue)
Re: My Regret -- By Banky W. by freemanj(m): 9:36am On Jan 24, 2007
i love the song too.the guy is really creative and he can sing the devil out of you.nice song from a great country. @hotangel i think its normal to like the song and also to like the guy's voice.if you're are a deep person you'll probably like the song
Re: My Regret -- By Banky W. by Seun(m): 9:53am On Jan 24, 2007
It just makes me feel sleepy!
Re: My Regret -- By Banky W. by freemanj(m): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2007
@seun you have a way of playahating people's view, you said it makes you feel sleepy then you must be a lazybone. you also "rubbished" the intern show, criticizing everyone in the show from the cinematographer to the contestants you also said the board room is the most boring segment on the show.when will Nigerians learn to support their own? try showing some love abeg.
Re: My Regret -- By Banky W. by freemanj(m): 10:19am On Jan 24, 2007
@seun have you concluded the story you were writing about a girl that left home and her brother stumble on on the internet bla bla bla if you have kindly send the link to my email address freesleeves@yahoo.com
Re: My Regret -- By Banky W. by smoothjive(m): 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2007
I think Seun gave his honest opinion, especially since he went to high school with Banky.

You can buy his music off his website at http://www.bankyw.com/

I think Banky should have adopted the trend of using flashy cars, jewels and skimpy dresses in his video.
Re: My Regret -- By Banky W. by hotangel2(f): 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2007
Ohh seun. . . . . U r a character. but thanks for ur honest opinion anyways.

Wow, seun went to school with banky? really Seun went to school with alot of people.
Re: My Regret -- By Banky W. by Seun(m): 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2007
Banky is a good singer, but this song really did make me sleep. Maybe it's the audio compression of Youtube?
Re: My Regret -- By Banky W. by hotangel2(f): 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2007
The song is slow, and i know that slow songs make people feel sleepy sometimes.

Slow songs used to make me sleepy too. But ever since i started listening to classical musics, i appreciate slow musics. :-)

And u are right, banky has a wonderful voice.
Re: My Regret -- By Banky W. by joeyu: 12:29am On Aug 18, 2007
good song, he sure wil go places
Re: My Regret -- By Banky W. by MP007(m): 7:20am On Aug 18, 2007
cool song jare
Re: My Regret -- By Banky W. by busygirl(f): 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2007
Banky.W is da bomb. The first tyme i heard the song I was like whoa, this song is niiiiiiiiiiiceeeeeeeeeeee
Re: My Regret -- By Banky W. by Sexyabby(f): 3:43am On Aug 19, 2007
Banky could really sing and he got a nice voice too and i love dat song but d one i love most is ''AY Mami'', dat song is crazy.I love Banky
Re: My Regret -- By Banky W. by Bamsyle(m): 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2008
Life is a di*k, when it gets hard fu*k it?! wink shocked lipsrsealed
Re: My Regret -- By Banky W. by 9jamusic09: 8:35am On Oct 01, 2009
Banky is getting better and better. Wow !!!

I put together a list of videos from him.

http://www.nigeriamusicmovement.com/index.php/banky-w-playlist-youtube

(1) (Reply)

Lucky Dube - Trinity (instrumental) (free Download) / Oh Ye Rappers,download This Free Beat / New Video: Video: Olamide Ft. Wizkid – Omo To Shan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.