Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

DSTV Premium Subscription For 10k - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / DSTV Premium Subscription For 10k (20272 Views)

Airtel Crashes Monthly Social Bundle Data Subscription For Facebook And Whatsapp / Cheapest Data Subscription For All Networks PROMO MTN 20GB 9.7K / DSTV Premium Sub For BTC (10k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSTV Premium Subscription For 10k by jooey11: 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
marleygab:
Silence they say is the best answer to a fool but sometimes if you keep silent the fool will think he is wise. Social media has made it possible for everybody to do what they like. You argue with your spouse you bring it on social media. I wont take back anything i said to this man and would have insulted him more but i wont do that on this forum to respect the rules. ofcourse i knew everything will be displayed here because that's the norm these days. and its just unfortunate how people especially the so called youths leaders of tomorrow just publicly display there ignorance and pass judgement. Lolz it's funny actually.
This guy just has evil intent. And was emboldened knowing my moniker. guess he failed to mention how he quickly rushed this morning to make the complete payment so as to absolve himself of any wrong doing. I confirmed after I called dstv this morning to make sure everything he did was legal.

For the sake of wise people waiting to hear my side of this nonsense. I will be brief.
The summary of The whole thing is that i did not trust this guy since dstv was not runing any promo (there is rather increment) I wanted to confirm after he said he did it but couldn't because I was having one of those crazy busy days he knew because I wasn't available on wutsapp until late in the night. He was impatient because he wanted to play a fast one and I got angry we traded insults. Sorry if you are disappointed i dont respond further it just does not make sense to me.

I think it's best u just shut your pie hole man. Everything just points to the fact that you r a shady person. U lack integrity and straightforwardness.

14 Likes

Re: DSTV Premium Subscription For 10k by Donbigi2(m): 3:44am On Apr 12, 2017
damola1:
Bros. I think sometimes just chill with people, I read the screen shot. I don't think the guy will take your money away. Sometimes we fail on expectations. He might just really be having a rough day. When people say that. Simply ignore it and give them space. Its very easy to get infuriated when someone calls you a thief, I know I would. If you really can't stand the delay, then pre payment is the way to go. But with money. sometimes, several factors can make delays occur. It really does happen.

And marley. Bone, since the service is running and you've verified. Don't dull. Pay up. What's the point. You agreed to pay after, you wouldn't want someone to do same to you.

Why did he ask for the service if he is having a bad day?

16 Likes

Re: DSTV Premium Subscription For 10k by fashrola(m): 7:45am On Apr 12, 2017
aieromon:

I think you should put a stop to payment after service because human beings can be funny. Anybody who wants to take advantage of your offer should be ready to take the risk of paying for the service upfront and hope that you keep to your terms of agreement.

Thanks that's wat I wanna do .... The marleygab in questioned who wanted to play smart on me was running an extra view subscription and he didn't tell and he wanted me to go ahead to subscribe premium for him which is wickedness....

I made the premium subscription and contacted DSTV to know the status of his account and to my dismay i was told that i still need to balance 2160 since he's running premium subscription with extra view (to satisfy my customer and to avoid argument i made the Xtra balance to make his account active) anytime i called the marleygab he keeps insulting me

I've promised myself that I won't relent to get him arrested if he doesn't pays my money.

So any customer who wants the last 2 slot for premium subscription will make an upfront payment...

2 Likes

Re: DSTV Premium Subscription For 10k by fashrola(m): 7:54am On Apr 12, 2017
damola1:
Bros. I think sometimes just chill with people, I read the screen shot. I don't think the guy will take your money away. Sometimes we fail on expectations. He might just really be having a rough day. When people say that. Simply ignore it and give them space. Its very easy to get infuriated when someone calls you a thief, I know I would. If you really can't stand the delay, then pre payment is the way to go. But with money. sometimes, several factors can make delays occur. It really does happen.

And marley. Bone, since the service is running and you've verified. Don't dull. Pay up. What's the point. You agreed to pay after, you wouldn't want someone to do same to you.

Damola1 i think you should read the screenshot well.. I made the subscription since 5pm, i made a follow up call that I've paid the subscription and i even sent screenshot of the receipt... He kept telling me that where he's now he can't confirm that he will do it much later...

I exercised patience, I called him again hours later, he said that I should send my account details which i did...

Around 10pm i reminded him that's it's almost 10pm that it wasn't our agreement to keep me dis waiting for my money to be paid (which means I'm going to bed and I can't be online forever) if you checked the screenshot well he replied "mtcheww" and I had to call him on phone to know what he really meant

Without exaggerating: he Said​ on phone "you are fool, common go and sit down, idiot!! I won't give you a dime till i confirm from DSTV" that he had a bad day that i shouldn't let him use it on me

I was so amazed what could prompted the guy to insult me like that on phone even on subsequent chat via WhatsApp and SMS he kept insulting me (On top my money)

So please tell me what would you do if you had a genuine transaction and the person insulted you that way

I even gave him a timeline to confirm from DSTV before i come online to vent my anger and expose him

7 Likes

Re: DSTV Premium Subscription For 10k by xeleb(m): 8:52am On Apr 12, 2017
fashrola:
I'm running a DSTV slash rates on subscription for only 6 people

1. For Only DSTV premium Subscribers (I'm charging N10,000 against N14,000 rate)

2. I will only subscribe to known and trusted monikers on this thread before payments

Contact on signature
I have a DSTV mobile drifta, want to link it with a premium account, so I can watch SS3 , the service is not paid for, but you have to link it with a DSTV premium account...it won't affect your subscription, you just have to write a letter to them you want to link it together, I won't mind to pay you, am paying 800 naira monthly subscription on basic account on the dstv mobile which is the only one available, very few and boring channels, be wishing to get those premium account, but everybody around me not subscribing to premium account.
Am on whatsapp 08067432739
We can discuss further!
Re: DSTV Premium Subscription For 10k by kentochi(m): 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
WILL YOU DO DStv Compact Plus
fashrola:

Thanks that's wat I wanna do .... The marleygab in questioned who wanted to play smart on me was running an extra view subscription and he didn't tell and he wanted me to go ahead to subscribe premium for him which is wickedness....

I made the premium subscription and contacted DSTV to know the status of his account and to my dismay i was told that i still need to balance 2160 since he's running premium subscription with extra view (to satisfy my customer and to avoid argument i made the Xtra balance to make his account active) anytime i called the marleygab he keeps insulting me

I've promised myself that I won't relent to get him arrested if he doesn't pays my money.

So any customer who wants the last 2 slot for premium subscription will make an upfront payment...
Re: DSTV Premium Subscription For 10k by fashrola(m): 7:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
kentochi:

WILL YOU DO DStv Compact Plus

BOSS ONLY Premium
Re: DSTV Premium Subscription For 10k by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
I need gotv sub
Re: DSTV Premium Subscription For 10k by goonsmi: 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
marleygab:
Silence they say is the best answer to a fool but sometimes if you keep silent the fool will think he is wise. Social media has made it possible for everybody to do what they like. You argue with your spouse you bring it on social media. I wont take back anything i said to this man and would have insulted him more but i wont do that on this forum to respect the rules. ofcourse i knew everything will be displayed here because that's the norm these days. and its just unfortunate how people especially the so called youths leaders of tomorrow just publicly display there ignorance and pass judgement. Lolz it's funny actually.
This guy just has evil intent. And was emboldened knowing my moniker. guess he failed to mention how he quickly rushed this morning to make the complete payment so as to absolve himself of any wrong doing. I confirmed after I called dstv this morning to make sure everything he did was legal.

For the sake of wise people waiting to hear my side of this nonsense. I will be brief.
The summary of The whole thing is that i did not trust this guy since dstv was not runing any promo (there is rather increment) I wanted to confirm after he said he did it but couldn't because I was having one of those crazy busy days he knew because I wasn't available on wutsapp until late in the night. He was impatient because he wanted to play a fast one and I got angry we traded insults. Sorry if you are disappointed i dont respond further it just does not make sense to me.

The screenshots says it all. You know how you talk and approach him before he render his service to you and you are suppose to continue in that tone till you pay for his service.

I have not met him personally but fashrola is a credible guy on this forum whom I have known since lagtech swallowed our money and goods together and I am surprised he's still taking this sort of a risk.

Imagine yourself sending your goods to an unknown customer and he started behaving like you did when its time to pay ? What we can't take let's stop dishing out to others.

9 Likes

Re: DSTV Premium Subscription For 10k by damola1: 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
fashrola:

Damola1 i think you should read the screenshot well.. I made the subscription since 5pm, i made a follow up call that I've paid the subscription and i even sent screenshot of the receipt... He kept telling me that where he's now he can't confirm that he will do it much later...

I exercised patience, I called him again hours later, he said that I should send my account details which i did...

Around 10pm i reminded him that's it's almost 10pm that it wasn't our agreement to keep me dis waiting for my money to be paid (which means I'm going to bed and I can't be online forever) if you checked the screenshot well he replied "mtcheww" and I had to call him on phone to know what he really meant

Without exaggerating: he Said​ on phone "you are fool, common go and sit down, idiot!! I won't give you a dime till i confirm from DSTV" that he had a bad day that i shouldn't let him use it on me

I was so amazed what could prompted the guy to insult me like that on phone even on subsequent chat via WhatsApp and SMS he kept insulting me (On top my money)

So please tell me what would you do if you had a genuine transaction and the person insulted you that way

I even gave him a timeline to confirm from DSTV before i come online to vent my anger and expose him

Bros. You have tried. The guy no try at all. As he paid?

1 Like

Re: DSTV Premium Subscription For 10k by itiswellandwell: 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
gbotemicomm:
I need gotv sub

Octavo is there for you. Check his thread below.
https://www.nairaland.com/3731995/startimes-gotv-subscription-without-extra

1 Like

Re: DSTV Premium Subscription For 10k by fashrola(m): 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
damola1:

Bros. You have tried. The guy no try at all. As he paid?

He has paid after I served him a 3 days notice or he will get arrested
Re: DSTV Premium Subscription For 10k by damola1: 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
fashrola:

He has paid after I served him a 3 days notice or he will get arrested
[quote author=fashrola post=55515897]

I just paid for the 9.6k version. If I pay for yours, will it run after this finishes?
Re: DSTV Premium Subscription For 10k by OCTAVO: 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
itiswellandwell:

Octavo is there for you. Check his thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3731995/startimes-gotv-subscription-without-extra
Thanks for the mention, really appreciated.
Re: DSTV Premium Subscription For 10k by fashrola(m): 9:38am On Apr 13, 2017
[quote author=damola1 post=55516859][/quote]

Yes it will
Re: DSTV Premium Subscription For 10k by fashrola(m): 9:45am On Apr 13, 2017
One more slot .....
Re: DSTV Premium Subscription For 10k by Dam5reey(m): 10:44am On Apr 13, 2017
Thanks Boss, this deal is real... tongue

The OP is a straight forward person, will like to deal with people like him, It pays to be honest Keep it up, more deal in future.. grin
Re: DSTV Premium Subscription For 10k by fashrola(m): 11:04am On Apr 13, 2017
Dam5reey:
Thanks Boss, this deal is real... tongue

The OP is a straight forward person, will like to deal with people like him, It pays to be honest Keep it up, more deal in future.. grin

Thanks bro!!!
Re: DSTV Premium Subscription For 10k by fashrola(m): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2017
Slot closed!!!

Thx y'all for patronage.... See ya next time
Re: DSTV Premium Subscription For 10k by fashrola(m): 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
Another bomber deal for DSTV Premium Subscription available by weekend!!!

Six months (6 months) non-Stop premium subscription for 65k (One Slot only)
Re: DSTV Premium Subscription For 10k by Bigsteveg(m): 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
Anything for Dstv compact subscribers
fashrola:
Another bomber deal for DSTV Premium Subscription available by weekend!!!

Six months (6 months) non-Stop premium subscription for 65k (One Slot only)

Re: DSTV Premium Subscription For 10k by fashrola(m): 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
Bigsteveg:
Anything for Dstv compact subscribers

No sir
Re: DSTV Premium Subscription For 10k by busky101(m): 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
marleygab:

you are a big fool and a petty scanner, you no for pay the money. I have known fashrola for about four years now on nairaland, right from the the days of lagtech to Chinosxl, he has done transactions worth over millions, so what made you think he will scam you of 10k, you have no manner of approach and you really need to apologize openly to him or risk going down business wise like petty thieves like you....... You disgust me....

8 Likes

Re: DSTV Premium Subscription For 10k by andy1(m): 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
StPete:
I hate thieves like this and I'm so pissed. that was how one idiot also scammed me of 20k after I paid money into his account and till date, I haven't seen the money. Please, the mods should do something about this marley-gab guy, I'm so pained reading that WhatsApp chat.

Calling out Marley-Gab, you're a big THIEF and God will punish you till you kill yourself on 3rd mainland Bridge lagoon. I curse you for trying to eat another man's sweat and still proving stubborn. may that 10k result to an irrecoverable loss for you. something you value so much will be taken from you
AMEN AMEN AMEN.....same way i felt reading that watsapp chat...dat marley gab guy is such a cheap criminal who ll never know peace....dat 10k will be d begining of all ur sorrows!

5 Likes

Re: DSTV Premium Subscription For 10k by andy1(m): 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
StPete:
I hate thieves like this and I'm so pissed. that was how one idiot also scammed me of 20k after I paid money into his account and till date, I haven't seen the money. Please, the mods should do something about this marley-gab guy, I'm so pained reading that WhatsApp chat.

Calling out Marley-Gab, you're a big THIEF and God will punish you till you kill yourself on 3rd mainland Bridge lagoon. I curse you for trying to eat another man's sweat and still proving stubborn. may that 10k result to an irrecoverable loss for you. something you value so much will be taken from you
Re: DSTV Premium Subscription For 10k by StPete: 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
marleygab:

you're a cheap thief and a petty scammer. Thunder fire you there. Even all the nonsense explanation u wrote up here doesn't make any sense. May someone dupe you in your laptop business for trying to dupe a fellow

9 Likes

Re: DSTV Premium Subscription For 10k by omoskenso(m): 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
marleygab:

Only if you know how foolish you are right now, you will beg Amadioha to strike you!
Please don't pass this down 2 your descendants, because it will follow up to the fourth generation.

1 Like

Re: DSTV Premium Subscription For 10k by semid4lyfe(m): 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
Marleygab = dodgy, untrustworthy, dishonest.

Dude definitely has scamming tendency and will not hesitate to dupe if one plays into his hands.

Nairalanders should exercise caution and take minimal risks when dealing with him.

I post as semid4lyfe

6 Likes

Re: DSTV Premium Subscription For 10k by fashrola(m): 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
semid4lyfe:
Marleygab = dodgy, untrustworthy, dishonest.

Dude definitely has scamming tendency and will not hesitate to dupe if one plays into his hands.

Nairalanders should exercise caution and take minimal risks when dealing with him.

I post as semid4lyfe

Thank you for that.... He will regret the day he tried to act smartly with me
Re: DSTV Premium Subscription For 10k by hoodboy(m): 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
Very uncouth and shady behavior from Marleygab, approach with caution... Doubt I can ever do business with his likes.
Re: DSTV Premium Subscription For 10k by fashrola(m): 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
6 months subscription slot sold to damola1 nice doing biz with u
Re: DSTV Premium Subscription For 10k by fashrola(m): 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
One month premium subscription sold to to Amadika... Nice doing biz with u

Enjoy ur premium sub grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Grammarly Premium Account (SHARED) Now N5000 / The 5 Best Table Top Gas Cookers In Nigeria / How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.