Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition (35248 Views)

6 Categories Of People Who Benefited From BBNaija 2017 / BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) / Who Do You Think Will Win Bbnaija 2017 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by konklud22(m): 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by MizOmalicha(f): 4:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
SooCute:
please how does your brain work?

just asking
BIKO help me ask... I really want to know too
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
solid3:

That's very true, my money is multiplying at the same time, even as I'm typing this.
good for you bro
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by aloobright17: 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
BlowBack:

Bbn is very popular in those countries I mentioned.

Efe will win the majority votes but Tboss will win the African votes.

Think Trump vs Clinton

I am currently In Ghana,abeg stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by MizOmalicha(f): 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
PaARAaH:

Dude are you watching the back of Your television? That was the ansewr he gave when davido asked the house mates the first five things they'll do if the win the money ... Tboss said shell go on a cruise/vacation with her mum and Wendy her sister, Efe said he'll go for a media tour .. How that one tk degrade am frm winning the 25M?
U dey mind am! Mmsssttwww
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by jordinsparkles(f): 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
BlowBack:

What is there to like about that fake ass dry rapper?
you go and rap your own....with that your mouth like flute!

1 Like

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by Lewandoski20(m): 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
3 REASONS WHY UR BRAIN NEEDS AN UPGRADE!!!

1. IF #BBNAIJA NEEDED A BRAND AMBASSADOR FOR PAYPORTE THEY COULD EASILY HAVE SIGNED GENEVIEVE FOR THE #25M INSTEAD OF MAKING US WASTE TIME AND MONEY.

2. NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO CAMPAIGN TO US, TELL US WHICH CAMP YOU BELONG TO INSTEAD TRYING TO SOUND LIKE THE SPOKESPERSON FOR PAYPORTE/#BBN.

3. NOW AS SPOKESMAN FOR PAYPORTE, NEXT TIME YOU ALREADY KNOW WHO YOU 'GONNA CHOOSE' YET YOU ALLOW POOR NIGERIANS TO PART WITH THEIR THOUSANDS OF NAIRA IN VOTES... AMADIOHA/SANGO WITH INTERCONTINENTAL CONNECTIVITY FROM CAMEROON WILL VISIT YOUR STUPID 'BRAND'

#EFE4DMULLA!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by craigfamoo: 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
how come no1 sees the black goddess(Bisola) as a potential winner here. cry

1 Like

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
I dunno if it's just me but Tboss isn't even pretty.
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by jordinsparkles(f): 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
BlowBack:

I am not rooting for anyone be it tboss or efe.

I believe most jobless people that watch this dry show see a bit of their wretched no talent loser self in Efe.

Efe is your fairy tale story from rags to riches which loafers like yourself cling on in hope say una go hammer.

Efe and everyone in that house remains a jobless loser and all you efe fans fall squarely into that group of loafers.

Get a life
you! That just wrote this trash, do you have a life?
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
Negotiate:
Kolewerk...

You must be paranoid.

Efe is in the house and doesn't know zilch. He doesn't even brag shît. He's scared and still feeling he's not deserving.

Now let me educate the ignorance of the Boss Nation crew before you all BUZZ OFF!

The current events and happenings that have been guiding the emotional support for Efe is as a decade long rivalry and cold war between the poor and the rich in Nigeria.

Some poor people will rather help one of them get rich than for the rich to keep getting richer.

Some other poor persons will rather remain poor if it could drag a rich man down to dust.

For some others, it's all about the ego. They want to be able to brag and say "I voted for Efe I was a part of his story, I made him rich."

Boss Nation crew na people wey hungry no dey catch.

Efe Nation na experts at soaking garri. A few others are sympathetic people. And then there are the guys who are trying to uphold the guy code.

This is just a reflection of the society.

Take a bow Sire, for though hast spoken well
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by jarkbauer: 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
BlowBack:

Yes they do and that's what has kept Tboss in the house.

Bbn will employ the collegiate system.

Efe wins Nigeria but Tboss wins Africa.

Efe wins the majority count but Tboss wins the college votes

Its only Nigeria. a matter of fact You cant vote from other African countries.

see more here
http://www.bigbrothernaija.net/p/how-to-vote.html
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by Donjazzy12(m): 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
solid3:
Reasons Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition

1. BBNaija is a brand & needs a marketable ambassador who can also be the face of the brand. Tboss has that kinda personality.

2. EFe is going to follow his music career and may not have the carriage BBnaija will need for the best in years to come.

3. Efe has put the money thing too much before him & has even already concluded he is the winner. This was made obvious when he said the first thing he will do once out is to do a media tour to thank people who made him win.

4. In trying hard to be Mr. Real, he got drunk on free alcohol and forgot his “realness” as he embarrassingly entertains his fans, this isn’t who BBNaija needs as a winner.

5. Free Alcohol is undoing as it was quite obvious when last night he was kinda sober, visiting the toilet too frequently and seating instead of dancing the he is known for.

6. Free alcohol is the only thing that can easily bring him to tears.

7. The best personality to win the BBNaija 2017 Edition is no other than Tboss.

8. If you were to choose a face for your brand between “I Go Die” & “Genevive” who will you chose?

9. Personality speaks volume. Money can’t not buy class.

https://twitter.com/tboss_guy/status/851073057561169921
Only pathetic nitwits who are suffering from the left overs of slave trade will vote an irritant who parades herself as a Boss of everybody. I am not surprised that some men are rooting for her , because before now I know that weak people always look up to someone who dominates them with arrogance. That is the story of those who supports TBoss.
On the other hand, Efe has been a refreshing reminder of who we are as a people in Nigeria and the challenges we face. If I happen to be in a board to decide who should have the crown based on brand personality among the remaining five housemates, without thinking I will nominate EFe.
Efe has street credibility more than any other housemate in that house.
Efe is a Nigerian university graduate.
Efe has the love of Nigerians.
Efe understands the psyche of most Nigerians that is why he speaks directly to their emotions. Imagine Efe advertising a product , he will connect with the audience better that TBoss who will turn people off with her arrogance
Then, Efe's oratory bests every other person in the house.

Finally, a vote for Tboss is a vote for unbridled arrogance.

3 Likes

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by airexx: 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
solid3:

1. BBNaija is a brand & needs a marketable ambassador who can also be the face of the brand. Tboss has that kinda personality.

2. EFe is going to follow his music career and may not have the carriage BBnaija will need for the best in years to come.

3. Efe has put the money thing too much before him & has even already concluded he is the winner. This was made obvious when he said the first thing he will do once out is to do a media tour to thank people who made him win.

4. In trying hard to be Mr. Real, he got drunk on free alcohol and forgot his “realness” as he embarrassingly entertains his fans, this isn’t who BBNaija needs as a winner.

5. Free Alcohol is undoing as it was quite obvious when last night he was kinda sober, visiting the toilet too frequently and seating instead of dancing the he is known for.

8. If you were to choose a face for your brand between “I Go Die” & “Genevive” who will you chose?

I wish you were not aa foolish as this. I would have schooled you a little but I'd be wasting my time if I tried that
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by basilake9: 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
SooCute:

just asking

U too get sense bro
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by 1000LIKES(m): 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
cool
BlowBack:
Tboss will win because she's got the foreign vote.

Kenyans, South Africans, Botswana, Uganda and Ghanaians prefer here.

As for Efe I don't even know why people like that nigga

Foreign votes

Behold, there is none foolish like unto thee...
BlowBack:

Foreign votes

BlowBack:

Foreign votes

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by solid3(m): 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
airexx:
I wish you were not aa foolish as this. I would have schooled you a little but I'd be wasting my time if I tried that

You are the foolish one. Just because you can't express yourself succinctly with facts does not give you the effontry to insult me.
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by djeuneur: 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
We don hear. Sha text Vote Efe to 32052. And Takr heart.

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by solid3(m): 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Only pathetic nitwits who are suffering from the left overs of slave trade will vote an irritant who parades herself as a Boss of everybody. I am not surprised that some men are rooting for her , because before now I know that weak people always look up to someone who dominates them with arrogance. That is the story of those who supports TBoss.
On the other hand, Efe has been a refreshing reminder of who we are as a people in Nigeria and the challenges we face. If I happen to be in a board to decide who should have the crown based on brand personality among the remaining five housemates, without thinking I will nominate EFe.
Efe has street credibility more than any other housemate in that house.
Efe is a Nigerian university graduate.
Efe has the love of Nigerians.
Efe understands the psyche of most Nigerians that is why he speaks directly to their emotions. Imagine Efe advertising a product , he will connect with the audience better that TBoss who will turn people off with her arrogance
Then, Efe's oratory bests every other person in the house.

Finally, a vote for Tboss is a vote for unbridled arrogance.

I disagree with your points. Tboss symbolises the kind of class that is most acceptable. Bbnaija is not a street thing. How is Tboss arrogant?

Why are you supporting someone who will get drunk and shame you? That's more irritating than anything else.
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by Aburi001: 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
SooCute:

just asking
Don't mind him jare grin
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by solid3(m): 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
djeuneur:
We don hear. Sha text Vote Efe to 32052. And Takr heart.

Voting line has closed sir/ma.
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by kbright911(m): 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
Whoever this OP is, I am very glad to announce to you that you're making absolutely no sense in this regard.. If BBnaija wanted a presentable personality for brands and all that stuff then ThinTallTony (TTT) wouldn't have been evicted from the house cos he has a very great personality.. So you now see my dear OP that your brain finally needs that surgery.. Go get some sense!
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by solid3(m): 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
naijaboy756:
OP U NO GET SENSE.....LOOK FOR ONE

Lol. I'm proud of who I am.

Tarty Biliyon for de akant.

Send me you account lemme send you money to buy sense.
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by Aburi001: 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
solid3:
BBNaija is a brand & needs a marketable ambassador who can also be the face of the brand. Tboss has that kinda personality.
You create a thread and keeps commenting......Welldone!
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by nic121: 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
Honestly I don't care who wins.
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
solid3:

Saying things like this is the reason why I started liking Efe. And even if Efe does not merit winning, should it now be Tboss

1 Like

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by solid3(m): 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
kbright911:
Whoever this OP is, I am very glad to announce to you that you're making absolutely no sense in this regard.. If BBnaija wanted a presentable personality for brands and all that stuff then ThinTallTony (TTT) wouldn't have been evicted from the house cos he has a very great personality.. So you now see my dear OP that your brain finally needs that surgery.. Go get some sense!

TTT lost so many Nigerians due to the fact that he denied his wife and children for money sake.

As for Tboss, she was up 8 times and was saved 8 times, that should let you know she's loved by many Nigerians.

As for the sense part, I obviously have more sense than you.
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
To be sincere, I really like Efe and I'm rooting hard for him tonight but I hate his fans, their attitude sucks! most of them are so rude and disgusting on social media. they talk and reason like typical illiterates. Please my dear #Efenation, grow up! it's a free world and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, do not insult, bully or abuse someone simply because his/her opinion is different from yours.
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by Agozie48: 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
BlowBack:

Yes they do and that's what has kept Tboss in the house.
Bbn will employ the collegiate system.
Efe wins Nigeria but Tboss wins Africa.
Efe wins the majority count but Tboss wins the college votes
Am sorry but let me ask is it Big Brother Naija or Big Brother Africa ?
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by solid3(m): 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
atmy1:
Saying things like this is the reason why I started liking Efe. And even if Efe does not merit winning, should it now be Tboss

It could be any of the 5 contestants. Tboss inclusive.
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by Donjazzy12(m): 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
solid3:

I disagree with your points. Tboss symbolises the kind of class that is most acceptable. Bbnaija is not a street thing. How is Tboss arrogant?

Why are you supporting someone who will get drunk and shame you? That's more irritating than anything else.
How does Tboss symbolize the kind of class that is most acceptable? By not knowing the national anthem of her supposed country? By making unfounded claims designed to show that she is rich?
The name is BBnaija not BBNigeria. Only Efe understood the street import of the whole thing! Efe understand that majority of support will come from the poor Nigerians who are languishing and those Nigerians who loves humility...and they are in the majority.

Your god Tboss, claimed she will spend the 25 mil in two weeks, so what is she doing in the house for months looking for money she would spend in two weeks? I dont expect you to see her flaws, weak people like you like to be dominated..that is the only reason why you are supporting an irritant and maybe because she is a little fine...you know some guys thinks with their dicckks.
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by Agozie48: 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
solid3:

TTT lost so many Nigerians due to the fact that he denied his wife and children for money sake.

As for Tboss, she was up 8 times and was saved 8 times, that should let you know she's loved by many Nigerians.

As for the sense part, I obviously have more sense than you.

You are contradicting yourself once more, meanwhile are you in BBN office do you know how they calculate the votes, you don't remember that most Nigerians don't like Tboss because she is manipulative and she is a fake person, mr OP please if you hate any contestant there keep it to yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? / Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" / Gulder Ultimate Search Season 10: Meet The Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.