Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,804 members, 7,802,570 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition (35245 Views)

6 Categories Of People Who Benefited From BBNaija 2017 / BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) / Who Do You Think Will Win Bbnaija 2017 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by Agozie48: 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
solid3:

Well, I guess my original post didn't indicate anything such as hate for Efe or any other contestant. How's Tboss manipulative?

Nigerians liking HMs is relative as shown by votes which had always saved Tboss over others.

Mr Man save your data ,let the best win, all I wish for is for the votes to actually count for itself. As for you , you are contradicting yourself save your data. Meanwhile let me ask you didn't you notice that Tboss was treated specially and was never cautioned when she breaks any rule , you won't see that I guess
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
BabaCommander:
I had a dream (2nights ago) that TBoss won but....
I swear I also had a dream where she won but that was on February. I'm teamEfe anyway.
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
BlowBack:

On NL every one is a millionaire.

Keep deceiving your wretched self

On line big boi

If I hear

Thank you..Thank you!!
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by GentleNick(m): 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
solid3:
Reasons Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition

1. BBNaija is a brand & needs a marketable ambassador who can also be the face of the brand. Tboss has that kinda personality.

2. EFe is going to follow his music career and may not have the carriage BBnaija will need for the best in years to come.

3. Efe has put the money thing too much before him & has even already concluded he is the winner. This was made obvious when he said the first thing he will do once out is to do a media tour to thank people who made him win.

4. In trying hard to be Mr. Real, he got drunk on free alcohol and forgot his “realness” as he embarrassingly entertains his fans, this isn’t who BBNaija needs as a winner.

5. Free Alcohol is undoing as it was quite obvious when last night he was kinda sober, visiting the toilet too frequently and seating instead of dancing the he is known for.

6. Free alcohol is the only thing that can easily bring him to tears.

7. The best personality to win the BBNaija 2017 Edition is no other than Tboss.

8. If you were to choose a face for your brand between “I Go Die” & “Genevive” who will you chose?

9. Personality speaks volume. Money can’t not buy class.

https://twitter.com/tboss_guy/status/851073057561169921

Your brain and your father balls day work alike, mumu talk

1 Like

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
Agozie48:

Mr Man save your data ,let the best win, all I wish for is for the votes to actually count for itself. As for you , you are contradicting yourself save your data. Meanwhile let me ask you didn't you notice that Tboss was treated specially and was never cautioned when she breaks any rule , you won't see that I guess

Thank you!
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by charlsecy(m): 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
solid3:
BBNaija is a brand & needs a marketable ambassador who can also be the face of the brand. Tboss has that kinda personality.
So BBN would twist the result if Efe was voted the winner?

BlowBack:
Tboss will win because she's got the foreign vote. Kenyans, South Africans, Botswana, Uganda and Ghanaians prefer here.
Nigeria has the power of population.
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by Shakslayer: 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
solid3:

1. BBNaija is a brand & needs a marketable ambassador who can also be the face of the brand. Tboss has that kinda personality.

2. EFe is going to follow his music career and may not have the carriage BBnaija will need for the best in years to come.

3. Efe has put the money thing too much before him & has even already concluded he is the winner. This was made obvious when he said the first thing he will do once out is to do a media tour to thank people who made him win.

4. In trying hard to be Mr. Real, he got drunk on free alcohol and forgot his “realness” as he embarrassingly entertains his fans, this isn’t who BBNaija needs as a winner.

5. Free Alcohol is undoing as it was quite obvious when last night he was kinda sober, visiting the toilet too frequently and seating instead of dancing the he is known for.

8. If you were to choose a face for your brand between “I Go Die” & “Genevive” who will you chose?

Rantings of a disease infected baboon. Your vet doctor is on his way.

2 Likes

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by Freethought(m): 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
SooCute:
please how does your brain work?

just asking

Anticlockwise I presume
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by airexx: 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
solid3:

You are the foolish one. Just because you can't express yourself succinctly with facts does not give you the effontry to insult me.
u really lack brain

1 Like

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by Freethought(m): 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
SooCute:
please how does your brain work?

just asking

Anticlockwise I presume
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by oliviastacey(f): 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
this poster has no sense. He's shallow minded. He must be underage. He needs to widen his view towards life. He needs to ask God for wisdom and understanding. He needs Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by boookworm: 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
Negotiate:
Kolewerk...

You must be paranoid.

Efe is in the house and doesn't know zilch. He doesn't even brag shît. He's scared and still feeling he's not deserving.

Now let me educate the ignorance of the Boss Nation crew before you all BUZZ OFF!

The current events and happenings that have been guiding the emotional support for Efe is as a decade long rivalry and cold war between the poor and the rich in Nigeria.

Some poor people will rather help one of them get rich than for the rich to keep getting richer.

Some other poor persons will rather remain poor if it could drag a rich man down to dust.

For some others, it's all about the ego. They want to be able to brag and say "I voted for Efe I was a part of his story, I made him rich."

Boss Nation crew na people wey hungry no dey catch.

Efe Nation na experts at soaking garri. A few others are sympathetic people. And then there are the guys who are trying to uphold the guy code.

This is just a reflection of the society.

BBN is not a POVERTY ALLEVIATION SCHEME
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
it seems this op is out of touch with reality and with the way people are rooting for EFE on twitter. just search @tweetoracle on twitter, that guy with 115k plus followers and many other tweeps are rooting for Efe win
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by emeka2847: 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
You still looking for 'strong' reasons? grin
That's why they say it's easier to wake up a man who is truly asleep compared to a man who is only pretending to be asleep.

solid3:

Strong reasons pls.
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by OBAnkemi: 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
Op it's too late in d day to campaign 4 TBoss,.......u simply cudnt analyze d subject matter objectively!
TBoss who can't recite our National Anthem can't be d face of any brand associated wit Naija!
......she is better of as d face of Romania or some other cocky tinz like dt!
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by Qriousity(m): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
Op i gat your back jor. Quote me and run mad
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by zikelly1(m): 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
This na rubbish post to me team
solid3:
Free Alcohol is undoing as it was quite obvious when last night he was kinda sober, visiting the toilet too frequently and seating instead of dancing the he is known for.

1 Like

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by solid3(m): 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
airexx:
u really lack brain

Send me you account number lemme send you money to buy sense.
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by airexx: 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
solid3:

Send me ur father account number.
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by kbright911(m): 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lol.. Okay.. Time will tell who's got more sense...
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by 9jamusicanalyst(m): 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
solid3:

if only u can cum back to read ya thread now....@ dis time

1 Like

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by profbabatunde: 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JRcaw3XnAc][/url] ---Eden View Estate Ibeju Lekki +2348163154120 (Call/WhatsApp for inspection)
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by koboko69: 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
solid3:

Clown....how market? I go mention u again after Efe win
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by koboko69: 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
Qriousity:
Op i gat your back jor. Quote me and run mad
u go die now?
Remain small. ...u hear?
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by kemam(f): 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
How market.As you done turn God.Teamefe
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by Estellar: 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
#basedonlogistics keep calm and celebrate d man of d moment
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by emeka2847: 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
1 Efe = TBoss multiplied by four-a-half

You no see?

solid3:

Strong reasons pls.

1 Like

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by charlesazeh(m): 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
solid3:

mumu right up! now oga journalist...you see that your reasoning is a foolish one? over sabi nairalanders...na u go school pass... now who has class now= Efe

1 Like

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by airexx: 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
solid3:

Hehehehehe... After all d time and energy u waste to write that rubbish.. Efe still win... Hang yourself

1 Like

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by koboko69: 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
solid3:

See as u mumu urself

1 Like

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by solid3(m): 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
koboko69:

See as u mumu urself

It was a game after-all.
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by solid3(m): 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
airexx:
Hehehehehe... After all d time and energy u waste to write that rubbish.. Efe still win... Hang yourself

It was a game afterall. They are all winners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? / Gulder Ultimate Search Season 10: Meet The Contestants / Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.