Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics (42028 Views)

Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird / Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos / Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by Achor1111(m): 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Kenya again
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by teejona(m): 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
well what do i know
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by saccie1162: 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
In America, they will be fighting for control of the children as in the case of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.. But in Kenya,the woman don't even need the kids... Kenya is taking Africa far behind
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
Daboomb:

While Women will always be their Bitches! shocked shocked
Serra- serra....

Baboon
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by FreeSpirited: 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
I feel like serving in Kenya embarassed
bros....I just weak for you
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by Obodo999(m): 12:14am On Apr 10, 2017
Lilyqueeny:
men can never change
Same for your father, husband, son, brothers, uncle, and other male members of your family
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by Afritop(m): 12:55am On Apr 10, 2017
THAT REVEREND THAT OFFICIATE THE KNOT CAN KILL
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by godwin120alex: 8:08am On Apr 10, 2017
I can't stop laughing. Things are really happening
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by profcap(m): 8:29am On Apr 10, 2017
Wahala dey ooooo by psequare
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by MtuMsuper: 9:49am On Apr 10, 2017
I am a 2.year old.
I have been on nairaland for about that long as well.
Somebody please take me through the process of understanding how the nigerian mind works.
Keep in mind the following:
1. How is this family drama in a far off place of any value to nigerians?
2. How is this even FP material?
3. Why do idle nigerians troll gossip sites from kenya and not even have the common courtesy to quote the original article?
4. Does this increase the Gross Happiness Index of anybody,anywhere?
5. Does this news make you eat more garri or get more fuel for your generator?
6. What is this obsession with kenya? Why doesnt Central African Republic,Gabon or Burundi feature more often in this endless desire by your bloggers(a misnomer,lol) to relentlessly destroy the image of another​ african country?

I tire. I should look 27 at 27 and not 72 at 27.
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
Lilyqueeny:
men can never change

You know it isn't true, you know i changed.
Didn't i?. wink
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
Obodo999:

Same for your father, husband, son, brothers, uncle, and other male members of your family
What kind of comment is that?.
Did she mention you?. Besides it was nether an insult nor a personal statement directed at anyone in particular.
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2017
Sincere4u:

You know it isn't true, you know i changed. Didn't i?. wink

yes you did
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

yes you did

So you can see we do change hun.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) / Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls / Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.