Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

GUYS PLS WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MURANO SE AND SL - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / GUYS PLS WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MURANO SE AND SL (3671 Views)

Registered Nissan Murano SE AWD (bought Brand New) - 2008 @ N950,000.00 / Registered Nissan Murano SE - 2004 @ N780,000.00 / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS PLS WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MURANO SE AND SL by benboa(m): 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2009
The only visible difference i see is the SL has 5 Fingers alloy, while the SE has 6 Fingers.

What are the other differences undecided
Re: GUYS PLS WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MURANO SE AND SL by Fhemmmy: 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2009
SE Model adds a slightly stiffer suspension,
A manual shift mode to the CVT (a new feature for 2004),
Xenon headlamps, and
Slightly different wheels

I am sure, there would be more that other dealers in the house might be able to tell you.
Re: GUYS PLS WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MURANO SE AND SL by sultaan(m): 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2009
Go through spec from MSN Auto, remember that the trim indicates level of standard options; so its possible to order/get all the options of SL in SE but no leather(unless custom)

http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/Spec_Glance.aspx?year=2004&make=Nissan&model=Murano&trimid=-1
Re: GUYS PLS WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MURANO SE AND SL by benboa(m): 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2009
cry
Re: GUYS PLS WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MURANO SE AND SL by benboa(m): 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2009
undecided
Re: GUYS PLS WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MURANO SE AND SL by Fhemmmy: 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2009
benboa:

cry

What can make a big man to be shedding tears now
Re: GUYS PLS WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MURANO SE AND SL by benboa(m): 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2009
@ Fhemmy, cheesy, na wa for you, who told you im a big man, just

a little worried, my other deal hasnt clicked yet, thats the MURANO determinant wink
Re: GUYS PLS WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MURANO SE AND SL by Fhemmmy: 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2009
benboa:

@ Fhemmy,  cheesy, na wa for you, who told you im a big man, just

a little worried, my other deal hasnt clicked yet, thats the MURANO determinant wink

U mean your QX4?
Re: GUYS PLS WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MURANO SE AND SL by benboa(m): 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2009
Yeeeaaahhhh, smart guy, I kinda like your business stlye, the NAVIGATOR

is really clean
Re: GUYS PLS WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MURANO SE AND SL by Fhemmmy: 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2009
benboa:

Yeeeaaahhhh, smart guy, I kinda like your business stlye, the NAVIGATOR

is really clean

Thanks for the kind words
You are a Murano Man, else, would have offered that to you.
But ever thought of VW Toureg?
Re: GUYS PLS WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MURANO SE AND SL by benboa(m): 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for the kind words
You are a Murano Man, else, would have offered that to you.
But ever thought of VW Toureg?

Femi that your snow white baby na for bigger boyz oooo, cant think of that

now, hhmmmn, Touareg? dont know much about it, i just see it the way it is,

But why are you thinking of Touareg?? is it better than MURANO, if it is , then i guess, it will

definitely be more expensive, that takes me back to square one, undecided
Re: GUYS PLS WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MURANO SE AND SL by Fhemmmy: 10:52pm On Dec 31, 2009
benboa:

Femi that your snow white baby na for bigger boyz oooo, cant think of that

now, hhmmmn, Touareg? dont know much about it, i just see it the way it is,

But why are you thinking of Touareg?? is it better than MURANO, if it is , then i guess, it will

definitely be more expensive, that takes me back to square one, undecided

I never said it is better.
I am just saying if you would like something that is nice and not too common.
I like the shape and the feel of it.
We could deliver one to you at a cheap price of just 2.65M, mind you this will be a 2004 VW Toureg.
Wanna see some pix, lemme know and i will display some.
Re: GUYS PLS WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MURANO SE AND SL by benboa(m): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2010
cheesy cheesy, cool
Re: GUYS PLS WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MURANO SE AND SL by ambyzown(m): 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2010
The SE is the sport edition while the SL is the luxury edition.
SE has stiffer suspensions, more responsive transmission, and has its engine tuned for higher speeds. (limiter allows the engine rev higher than the SL) Usually comes with fabric upholstery, but you can get leather upholstery as an option.
The SL is the luxury edition and is tuned for comfort. It will usually come fully loaded.
Re: GUYS PLS WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MURANO SE AND SL by benboa(m): 12:47am On Jan 04, 2010
Thanx alot guys, i think i understand the differences better now wink
Re: GUYS PLS WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MURANO SE AND SL by benboa(m): 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2010
wouldnt mind more details tho, knowledge can never be too much wink
Re: GUYS PLS WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MURANO SE AND SL by benboa(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2010
smiley

(1) (Reply)

2009 HYUNDAI GENESIS / Neatly Used 2010 Model Kia Optima For 950K / 09 Toyota Corolla For Sale In Phc @ 1.370m sold sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.