Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) (31813 Views)

Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years / Hauwa Suleiman: Driver’s Wife Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Kaduna / 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by rem44: 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
The lady pictured below,Huzaifatu,gave birth to quadruplets in Bauchi state on Friday 31st March,2017.It appears that the babies are premature.They are currently in incubators receiving treatment at FMC Azare.She needs financial assistance to purchase drugs,infant milk,nutrition and more.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/lady-gives-birth-to-quadruplets-in.html

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by rem44: 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2017

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
THE GIRL WHO GAVE BIRTH STILL LOOKS LIKE A TEENAGER

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by Rtopzy(f): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
Is nairaland Bauchi state government? Contact d state for help

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by adorablepepple(f): 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Wow
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by MDsambo: 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
THE GIRL WHO GAVE BIRTH STILL LOOKS LIKE A TEENAGER

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by brunofarad(m): 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
Thank God for her life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
in a sane country those children are automatically suppose to be the responsibility of the government.

i just hope the government comes to her aid

8 Likes

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by Mrafore: 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
ok
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by sotall(m): 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
na wa ooo. she looks underage

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by femolacqua(m): 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
I'm flabbergasted
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
May God help the kids. Life is precious.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by Jeffrey12(m): 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
even the mother self na premature....grin

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by YonkijiSappo: 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
My God, their mother is just a girl..

These northerners ehhhn!

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by ylaa(f): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
Oh God, pls save these iInnocent souls.

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by Thisboysef(m): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
I've forgotten wat i wanted to say sef. Somebody should remind me

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by orjikuramo(m): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
Y? This girl is too small o. All these herdsmen with urge for small small girls to(2). I pray she won't have VVF 2mrw

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by sassieconte: 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
Unfortunately the Mother of the babies is herself a baby...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by Destined2win: 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
angry

See small girl. .....Chai

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by shaldrestar(m): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
henrydadon:

it the north oga..they are following the footstep of the paedophile prophet

don't blame them..

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by rali123(f): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
Who give this kain young girl belle ... shocked

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by Thisboysef(m): 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
henrydadon:

it the north oga..they are following the footstep of the paedophile prophet
don't blame them..
Another fool spotted with a babaric comment. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by Efeugoebo: 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
cool
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
Thisboysef:
Another fool spotted with a babaric comment. Smh

shey nah lie i dey lie

Prophet Muhammad married Aisha when she was six , and had sexual intercourse with her while she still remained pre-pubescent at the age of nine lunar years. This fact has been recorded many times in the quran.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
May God provide her and the baby a helper.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by lawalosky(m): 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
May Allah protect her...

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by miblolo(f): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ya Allah bless me with quadruple...

Nairaland youths....all you could do is to attack any religion and culture that is not yours.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
This small girl how did the babies squeeze their selfs in that small girl womb

God is really great

pls raise them in the way of the lord
make them no join shekau in the future

4 Likes

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) by Efeugoebo: 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kerosene Explosion Burns Four Family Members To Death In Calabar (Photos) / 2 Small Bumps On My Penis,help!!!! / UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.