Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction (83569 Views)

Photos Of Tboss' Lookalike Sister Wendy, Her Daughter & Boyfriend Of 10 Years / BBNaija: Another Photo Of Tboss As A Corper Surfaces / NYSC Photo Of Tboss Got Nigerians Saying She "Looked Older" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by phemi01(m): 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
Even her fellow housemates didnt like her. I wonder what her voters see in her aside from beauty.

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by kaybbs(f): 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
BASED ON FREAKING LOGISTICS!!!!!!!!!!!

EFE WE DIE PUT!!!

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Oyehomie(m): 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lol..nairalanders noo kill person with memes...where una dey get all ds things self...i don laff pee for briefs

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Oyehomie(m): 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
phemi01:
Even her fellow housemates didnt like her. I wonder what her voters see in her aside from beauty.
Shey she fyn self ni...? Old mama youngie

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by teebillz: 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
It is true that Lai Mohammed sponsored BBNaija to divert attention from the government?

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Zane2point4(m): 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
0b10010011:
Hate or Like!

Tboss is a top brand already

She did will get exquisite deals and endorsement.

Brand wetin, believe she has a bad reputation, who can pay someone who can finish 25m within a week?

This teache our young generation a lesson, especially our girls, that pride goes before a fall.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Whitemoney: 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
poshestmina:
Tboss had loads of enemies sha ...Kemen should goan sit down joor .big lips rapist !
v did he rape you ?

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by ChappyChase: 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bobulopsy:
Stupid Boy,Rapist he is the only looser of the game.Mind you third best is not bad @ all
Na you get your mouth!
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by assyn(m): 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lol the irony of this was one of her diary sessions she said "Efe was getting close to her because of her Romanian papers" grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by poshestmina(f): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
bettercreature:
she didn't study the basic,in Nigeria you must play a poor mans gimmicks in order to win any open competition, the same way shoeless GEJ won the 2011 elections and PMB borrowed money to buy form in 2015
Efe played the same game,Tboss lost 90% of her fan the moment she talked about private jet owner
Lesson learnt ! .Not a lose lose though ...500k with the fame is worth the time.
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by brightworld2(m): 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
She deserve this,,,
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by muller101(m): 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
poshestmina:
Tboss had loads of enemies sha ...Kemen should goan sit down joor .big lips rapist !
take it easy.
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Oyehomie(m): 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
teebillz:
It is true that Lai Mohammed sponsored BBNaija to divert attention from the government?

Tiwasavage....is it true?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by poshestmina(f): 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
Whitemoney:
v did he rape you ?
He shouldn't even be seen around ,he's a pained loser.
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by bitcoinvin(m): 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
The witch has been Gone
make she go Bleep men on private jet..lol

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by tivta(m): 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
Truth be told, most of the people that support tboss are runs girls, prostitutes, arrogant females and men who believe the world revolves around their bumbum and fine face...
Nigerians let's do it again come 2019

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by ozeman(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
He get talent, he no get, all I know is whom God has blessed, no man can curse.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
assyn:
Lol the irony of this was one of her diary sessions she said "Efe was getting close to her because of her Romanian papers" grin grin grin grin
What?!! No she didn't say that, did she?
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Jaiyeola24(m): 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
Tboss may not be the winner but truth be told she is a force to recon with, she makes the show to be more competating, more interesting, she create tension and she attract more attention to the show, Bigbro makes her master piece of the game, the queen in the game of chess, she put the whole country at ransom wish her luck. Tboss vs Naija

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Whitemoney: 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
poshestmina:
He shouldn't even be seen around ,he's a pained loser.
t boss won Don't judge people my dear
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
yhermmie:

mtscheew

Mabinu sotigbo wink
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by jimi4us: 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
thundaFIREmods:
TBOSS WROTE ON HER INSTAGRAM THAT

SHE

IS

BUSY SUCKING DICKK IN A PRIVATE JET NOW
But na the work wey Bisola dey do
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Ugosample(m): 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
fabre4:

Did kemen just anchor that guy
You saw it too shocked
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
Jaiyeola24:
Tboss may not be the winner but truth be told she is a force to recon with, she makes the show to be more competating, more interesting, she create tension and she attract more attention to the show, Bigbro makes her master piece of the game, the queen in the game of chess, she put the whole country at ransom wish her luck. Tboss vs Naija
yes she held the whole world to ransom like your English is holding us here now

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by jimi4us: 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
omelly:
f u c k you and shut up
meanwhile

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by yhermmie(f): 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
Chukabiz:

so pained. Are you related to tboss? Pls don't go and commit suicide o biko
pained for what? did I mention her name or I told you I'm rooting for her.. I really hope you are with your right senses
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin grin

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by hellomosquito(f): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
i saw this as i subscribed to his utube channel. Thanks y'all this was massive 4 EFE.I promised it and i will do it. contact @ujeshaofficial.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEwQEl03quw
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by streetzdreamz(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
yhermmie:
mtscheew
lols, very funny, you cute too#
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Jane77(f): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2017

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by yhermmie(f): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
curiositymaster:

Mabinu sotigbo wink
mi o binu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Movie Club / NTA Cartoons and programmes Of The 70s, 80s And 90s / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.