Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,835 members, 7,798,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Benue People To Shut Down Benue On May 30th In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue People To Shut Down Benue On May 30th In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu (1733 Views)

Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) / Herdsmen: Be Prepared, Benue On Fire – Ortom Tells Citizens / El-rufai, Shettima, Badaru & Simon Lalong In Benue, On Condolence Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue People To Shut Down Benue On May 30th In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
Benue People To Shut Down Benue On May 30th In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu. Happening now in Radio Biafra...they are angry that Fulani are killing them and Nigeria is doing nothing. Biafraa is the only way out!

Listen now..just one click and start listening!
http://tunein.com/radiobiafra

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue People To Shut Down Benue On May 30th In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu by Fmartin(m): 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
op u cn lie oh!

3 Likes

Re: Benue People To Shut Down Benue On May 30th In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu by DjAndroid: 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
Good morning to them

2 Likes

Re: Benue People To Shut Down Benue On May 30th In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
Fmartin:
op u cn lie oh!

Afonja...Afonja...Afonja, click and listen. Happening now. I sent you a link for a reason!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue People To Shut Down Benue On May 30th In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu by Fmartin(m): 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
saint7000:

Afonja...Afonja...Afonja, click and listen. Happening now. I sent you a link for a reason!
wic part of benue, coz its my state..

3 Likes

Re: Benue People To Shut Down Benue On May 30th In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu by Akissani: 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hahahahaha....op go and get a life joor! And pls stop bringing my state into dis ur useless Biafra agenda

4 Likes

Re: Benue People To Shut Down Benue On May 30th In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
Akissani:
Hahahahaha....op go and get a life joor!
And pls stop bringing my state into dis ur useless Biafra agenda

Afonja...you are the same person as FMartin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue People To Shut Down Benue On May 30th In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
OP, if this is true, one nairlander, aka Omenka may end up jumping into the lagoon. cheesy cheesy cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue People To Shut Down Benue On May 30th In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu by Fmartin(m): 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
saint7000:

Afonja...you are the same person as FMartin
i dnt even knw wat afonja means. by d way, am nt after ur biafra, beg buhari to allow u pple awt

1 Like

Re: Benue People To Shut Down Benue On May 30th In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu by ConqueredWest: 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hope you are joking
Do you want Omenkalives to jump into the Lagoon
Pls, let it be a joke

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue People To Shut Down Benue On May 30th In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu by odduduwa: 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
okrika man is talking now Biafra is live now

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue People To Shut Down Benue On May 30th In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu by Totti9(m): 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
Benue can't be accepted in biafra we don't want them fullstop

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue People To Shut Down Benue On May 30th In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu by Fmartin(m): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
Totti9:
nd who wants biafra

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue People To Shut Down Benue On May 30th In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
FMartin is a yoruba man!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue People To Shut Down Benue On May 30th In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu by petsam11(m): 11:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Pls how can one listen to the radio station even with d tunein and can u also send me the fm?
Re: Benue People To Shut Down Benue On May 30th In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu by tollyboy5(m): 3:58am On Apr 10, 2017
I've stop listening to iPod jokes a very long time when they do nothing else but chest beating cool

1 Like

Re: Benue People To Shut Down Benue On May 30th In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu by Totti9(m): 5:49am On Apr 10, 2017
Fmartin:
nd who wants biafra
Benue is part of fulani caliphate grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue People To Shut Down Benue On May 30th In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu by Totti9(m): 5:52am On Apr 10, 2017
saint7000:
FMartin is a yoruba man!
even if he's not i don't want to see Benue in biafra mind u i don't have any thing against them
Re: Benue People To Shut Down Benue On May 30th In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu by Elnino4ladies: 6:54am On Apr 10, 2017
Same benue I dey?

mitchewww
Re: Benue People To Shut Down Benue On May 30th In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu by Igboesika: 6:55am On Apr 10, 2017
Totti9:
Some parts of Benue should be bro, not all though.
Re: Benue People To Shut Down Benue On May 30th In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu by enemmo(f): 7:06am On Apr 10, 2017
Totti9:
even if he's not i don't want to see Benue in biafra mind u i don't have any thing against them

I don't think we want it too.

I rep Otukpo.
Re: Benue People To Shut Down Benue On May 30th In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu by Totti9(m): 7:33am On Apr 10, 2017
Igboesika:

Some parts of Benue should be bro, not all though.
yes this is understandable if we are sure they are igbo an are loyal to our cause but for the Tiv and orders they are very very loyal to the caliphate they are very very wicked i stay with them in ilorin.they are my friends all are police but if ipob can hear my advise remove them from our map for the sake of peace, i still maintain i love Benue people i don't hate anybody
Re: Benue People To Shut Down Benue On May 30th In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu by Totti9(m): 7:38am On Apr 10, 2017
enemmo:

I don't think we want it too.

I rep Otukpo.
yes my dear ur people are great people they're warriors but we don't have anything in common with them cuz they are largely Muslims

(1) (Reply)

2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable / Breaking: Nigerian Army To Begin Exercise Python Dance II In South East Read Mo / US Congress Condemn Herdsmen Killings, Accuse Buhari Of Inaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.