Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 (51253 Views)

Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread / Yemi Blaq Is The Voice Of Big Brother Naija 2017? / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 by thosynho: 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Big Brother Naija housemate Efe has been declared the winner of Big Brother Naija 2017. He goes home with the reality show's prize money N25million and brand new SUV!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/efe-wins-big-brother-naija-2017.html

lalasticlala
x

EFE......PLS OOOO USE IT WISELY
Re: Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 by Naomi222(f): 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
Na Godwin
Re: Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 by Excellent4love: 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=AdoraAmadi post=55423085]Big Brother Naija housemate Efe has been declared the winner of Big Brother Naija 2017. He goes home with the reality show's prize money N25million and brand new SUV!

I am happy for my Delta brother.
Re: Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 by funmemezy: 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
Efenation congrats
Re: Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 by teebillz: 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
It is true that Lai Mohammed sponsored BBNaija to divert attention from the government?
Re: Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 by brightworld2(m): 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
Pearly255:
Bisola will make much more than that 25million!!!
E dey pain you say Eve win? now take,,,
Re: Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 by gritzky1996: 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
u

1 Like

Re: Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 by leticia28: 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
tolugar:
If all of you guys gets ur voters card and votes in the coming election,

Belive me,

Based on logistics, naija go better.

True talk

3 Likes

Re: Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 by Nduway(m): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
Confused generation. You guys can buy recharge card and vote for immorality, while harding working Nigerians who have little or nothing to support themselves are languishing.
Efe has won..... You are still jobless. Efe has won........ The smell of your poverty has not subsided. #Mumugeneration

2 Likes

Re: Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 by mayoor2045(m): 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
Am apy for my waffy brother........Efemiguez!!!
Re: Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 by horllyma(m): 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
based on logistics. Their father.

thanks to all efenation
Re: Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 by koning: 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
It's Big Brother NAIJA. Efe and Bisola were the most 'Naija'of all the housemates. They came as pure, undiluted Naija persons. It makes good sense for them to win.

Happy for Efe and his brother. His visit to Efe was the clincher for me.

1 Like

Re: Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 by chiraqDemon(m): 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
olajazz:
Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes...
-1vote = 30naira...
-11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million...
-And the winner goes home with 25Million...
-Voters stays at home with empty stomach.
Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in South Africa to eat, party and engage in act of immorality, while those in Nigeria and other part of the world are killing themselves with team # Efe # Team TBOSS and still vote with their money.
# PrayerPoint
My Father, Anywhere they have tied my sense, in a shrine in my village, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now
Oya Everybody begin to pray.
Una don come again
Somebody took 22 ppl and put them in a rectangular field to play for 90mins and u paid (not less than 1500)to subscribe dstv and/or gotv or paid 50naira at game centre
(Multichoice N1500) (or game centre N50)×(not less than 1million match watchers across naija)
My brother its all for personal satisfaction and entertainment so free people. 30bucks will not kill u

2 Likes

Re: Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 by olajazz(m): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
when is the next BBNAIJA coming up,i wan do ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

see money grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 by MrTour: 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
Big time waste.
The show is being filmed in South Africa, DSTV that airs the show is South African.

Meanwhile there is no electricity in Nigeria.

The only thing Nigeria has now is MMM, other Ponzi Scheme, Wizkid and Davido grin

Even MMM don go grin

Drienzia:
WASTED GENERATION

1 Like

Re: Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 by mildflame: 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nduway:
Confused generation. You guys can buy recharge card and vote for immorality, while harding working Nigerians who have little or nothing to support themselves are languishing.
Efe has won..... You are still jobless. Efe has won........ The smell of your poverty has not subsided. #Mumugeneration

3rd Mainland bridge is just along the corner, hurry now and JUMP into the river.
Yeye de smell
Re: Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 by chiraqDemon(m): 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
thosynho:
x

EFE......PLS OOOO USE IT WISELY
10mill for all the drinks warri boys will pop on his tab
10mill to divide among his family members, pops, moms bros sis aunts uncs cous
Then 5 for him

Ayiri emami's 50mill is his main money now grin
Re: Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 by kaycyor: 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
ipledge10:
I heard the guy is wack, and still wins angry . Though I didn't watch any episode but base on logistics I think bisola should have won

when statistics showed that almost half of the population voted for Efe.. my brother reason am again.. Based on logistics
Re: Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 by bestspoke: 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
mildflame:

3rd Mainland bridge is just along the corner, hurry now and JUMP into the river.
Yeye de smell
Ogunpa river will be better...i heard they been saving people in ,3rd mainland bridge
Re: Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
b

Re: Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 by olajazz(m): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Una don come again
Somebody took 22 ppl and put them in a rectangular field to play for 90mins and u paid (not less than 1500)to subscribe dstv and/or gotv or paid 50naira at game centre
(Multichoice N1500) (or game centre N50)×(not less than 1million match watchers across naija)
My brother its all for personal satisfaction and entertainment so free people. 30bucks will not kill u

godforbid who dy watch match,i only watch twerk videos
Re: Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 by Laveda(f): 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
God bless y'all EfeContinent

We made this happen!!! kiss
Re: Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 by chiraqDemon(m): 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
leticia28:

True talk
D only problem b say naija no bar for voting at all
Who wants to go to a voting centre with the way thugs turn up and shootings happen and violence occurs....its like throwing away ur life

And u might want to defend with does the violence happen in all centres
Well d ppl that got caught in election day violence might not have thought that it will happen at their centre
It might happen at the one in my village, it might happen in urs, it can happen anywhere
Re: Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 by fratermathy(m): 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
samijay8:
hmmm but don't forget Hausa, igbo and Yoruba voted

Thanks to ALL who voted Efe Ejeba!!!! Did you miss that?

Sorry if I offended the sensibilities of others but I do know that it was even the massive support from other ethnic groups that made Efe win.

1 Like

Re: Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 by PaARAaH(f): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
I just couldn't hold back the tears when his mum climBed on stage and the joy that's in her heart ... Finally the family is blessed I just pray he uses. The money wisely and puts it to good use
I am happy for bisola she derves the price And Tboss just got lucky for one night

Oya where is that dude that was screaming #BOSSNATION
Re: Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 by PaARAaH(f): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
I just couldn't hold back the tears when his mum climBed on stage and the joy that's in her heart ... Finally the family is blessed I just pray he uses. The money wisely and puts it to good use
I am happy for bisola she derves the price And Tboss just got lucky for one night

Oya where is that dude that was screaming #BOSSNATION. Come and beat me now. EfeNation still rules
Re: Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 by chiraqDemon(m): 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
olajazz:

godforbid who dy watch match,i only watch twerk videos
Lmaoo
Na from net u de download or stream am
Dailymotion o , YouTube o, as u de watch dem de make money and na money u de use de get data......
Re: Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 by olajazz(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Lmaoo
Na from net u de download or stream am
Dailymotion o , YouTube o, as u de watch dem de make money and na money u de use de get data......

oh noo
Re: Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 by hellomosquito(f): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
i saw this as i subscribed to his utube channel. Thanks y'all this was massive 4 EFE.I promised it and i will do it. contact @ujeshaofficial.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEwQEl03quw
Re: Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 by CurrentSamuel(m): 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nice. Back to reality. Thanks bloglord for the update. You are the real MVP. Ehe meanwhile agbani got married. Dino got his cert andI wonder where Buhari is. Has he gone back to London.
Re: Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
M so happy. I hope by now some people realize BBN doesn't stand for Boobs,Bl*wjobs and Nonsense. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 by AfricanCalabash(m): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
God did it based on logistics

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! / BBAfrica Housemates Betty & Bolt Kiss In Bed (Photos) / Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.