Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,862 members, 7,798,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos) (77107 Views)

Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) / BBNaija: Mercy Receives Her N30m Cheque Prize (Photos) / Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos) by RYTEBABY: 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
My dear check urself for reasons why u are not happy with these celebs, because u might be actually suffering from EOP disease.
Martartins:
Who this show help apart from Efe and the producers...mtchewww
Re: Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos) by Snazzynho(m): 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
Efe blessed amongst women. This is pure grace
Re: Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos) by Martartins(m): 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
RYTEBABY:
My dear check urself for reasons why u are not happy with these celebs, because u might be actually suffering from EOP disease.

Lol.....I have as much right to love or dislike anything that is a misplaced priority. Tell me how it has impacted your life and I might start seeing reason with.
Re: Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos) by Snazzynho(m): 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
Omagago:
Area!!! grin grin grin

I am made of the street, why I no go talk. Originality work for me, why I no go blow. Omo dis life na turn by turn, try wait make e reach yhur turn. Anyhow e go be give grace to the Lord
Efe blessed amongst women. This is pure grace
Re: Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos) by kk4kiss(m): 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
God never fails. Street took over,
Re: Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos) by package7(m): 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hollup. ...efe take am wash your belle

Re: Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos) by HerExcellency0(f): 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
Congrats nigga, you merit it
Re: Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos) by luminouz(m): 11:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
myfantasies:
I just found out today that i am related to efe grin grin
Lmaooooooo!!!!!
Re: Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 11:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
Efe b like am just tryna shine to see what I can be. I can here the hommie say Efe don't forget bout me.
Re: Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
GOD don pick this guy call...When is HE picking mine na....Congrats Efe smiley...enjoy d MoooooneY
Re: Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos) by ladoshady: 11:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
if to say biggie give Tboss the doh, we for tell her to sing our national anthem for stage. that reminds me - where that her crown dey? cry wey she go cry tonight ehn...
Re: Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos) by HonosPearce(m): 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=Effiezynews post=55425770] See Mr,Jollof ooo...Doings...God bless Una[/quot

Boss of life
Mr Jollof
Always repin'
Re: Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos) by CONFAMA: 11:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Divay22:
Congratulations congratulations congratulations.....

EFE congratulations......We love you. ........
To all the Team EFE in house,God bless you all....
As you have elevated him, may you all be elevated....

[/color]EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE EFE [color=#770077]

Goodnight everybody....To all Team EFE haters undecided lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided : undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedBye....

My body dey pain me abeg. cry cry cry

Amen and you too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
One thing i like warri pple for.......
Dey get SENSE wen coms to hustling
Efe secret
Bigger up man

Re: Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos) by femi4: 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
Omagago:
Area!!! grin grin grin

I am made of the street, why I no go talk. Originality work for me, why I no go blow. Omo dis life na turn by turn, try wait make e reach yhur turn. Anyhow e go be give grace to the Lord
My name and game

Striking so hot

Make you go insane

I be the chosen one

I remain oba ara of Naija land

My brain brain

Working all day

Like say I no be man made

The streets keep urging me to do more

Once more I come up with this

Brand new one

Bone animosity

I be the great one

Amebo e so ra yin

I'm beyond your beef talk

2 Likes

Re: Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos) by ladoshady: 11:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
For those of u her fans that missed her last diary session, her reaction when Biggie told her she had lots of fans out there wasn't nice. she kept emphasizing "me? fans? I don't know why anyone would want to vote me (paraphrased). She is not as IQ sharp as her looks. Efe and Bisola die put! With God on their side, they made it to the top 2. Forget poverty. They were very down to earth and will remain long standing friends. God saw the sincerity of their hearts.
Tboss u try but hope u know better now. No worry. Payporte go give u deal.
Re: Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos) by omolorlarh: 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
myfantasies:
I just found out today that i am related to efe grin grin
You sabi fantasize well o
Re: Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos) by fumeex(f): 11:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
happy mood.eyan ti Efe
Re: Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos) by Solomonomoh9: 11:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
Are you tired of losing to betting? Do you want REAL FIXED MATCHES? Contact them for 60 odds and above..... WhatsApp or Call___ +2348029341694
Re: Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
TBOSSNATION gringrin

Re: Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos) by justjify(m): 12:56am On Apr 10, 2017
Somewhere in Eastern Nigeria: "Okechukwu, biko print 10, 000 pieces of Based on Logistics T-shet." Business abatago.

1 Like

Re: Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos) by ladoshady: 6:32am On Apr 10, 2017
The result was the real definition of "see gobbe"!
Re: Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos) by merigold(f): 7:00am On Apr 10, 2017
Martartins:
Who this show help apart from Efe and the producers...mtchewww

Follow d guy happy so that your own self go come
Re: Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos) by Basic123: 7:02am On Apr 10, 2017
pls,what is the meaning of "base on logistics" especially in this context?...thanks.
Re: Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos) by EppPliss: 7:09am On Apr 10, 2017
Re: Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos) by Kenchukky(m): 8:13am On Apr 10, 2017
When God says 'YES', no man can say 'NO'. With God all things are possible.
Re: Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos) by adegeye38(m): 8:39am On Apr 10, 2017
bassey didnt do all this, yet he was evicted, d key to everything is God's grace, its d difference
Re: Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos) by 2bam: 8:50am On Apr 10, 2017
I don't understand,what is the meaning of bbnaija everything about it is immoral,people are becoming rich through immorality.nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MOVIE: Maleficent – Mistress Of Evil (2019) / Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) / IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.