Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,871 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis (23118 Views)

Ripples Over PDP U-Turn On Obaseki / Jonathan Faces Suspension Over PDP’s Defeat In Bayelsa - Daily Trust / Lere Olayinka Drinks With Friends As Sheriff Loses At Supreme Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by Buhari2019: 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
Inuwa Bwala, the Special Adviser on Media to the National Chairman of the People’s Democracy Party, PDP, Ali Sheriff, on Sunday announced his resignation.
Mr. Bwala in a statement made available to journalists in Abuja stated that the recent developments in the polity, especially as it affects his duties, made it imperative for him to step down as the official spokesman of Sheriff.
He added that he was stepping down for personal reasons to enable him face his personal challenges, especially his health

“I wish to apologise to Nigerians, especially our political leaders and professional colleagues, whose feelings I have been made to injure in explaining or defending certain positions while I was the Special Adviser on Media to Sheriff.

“I thank the National Chairman and all those I have worked or related with since I assumed the responsibility as Sheriff’s official spokesman.
“I also wish Sheriff the best in future endeavours.”
Mr. Bwala’s appointment was approved by PDP National Working Committee in February 2016.
(NAN)

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/228414-pdp-crisis-sheriffs-spokesperson-resigns.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by seunlayi(m): 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
Sheriff was a weed which Wike and Fayose mistook for a crop and planted it in PdP but with the recent pesticides sprayed on the party, sheriff will dry off

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin

Based on logistics
Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by Crying4NIGERIA(m): 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Mumsy was in the sitting room, I
was outside. She called me to
help her bring her handbag from
her room. I brought the bag, and
asked her where I should keep
it. Mumsy said I should keep it
on her head. Brothers and
sisters, as an obedient child, I
kept the bag on her head. The
only thing I remember after
placing the bag on her head is
that the earth became void and
without form. Everywhere was
dark and it felt like Genesis
chapter 1:1&2 all over again.

wetyn consign me wyt PDP n ApC self

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by Memphis357(m): 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
There is trouble in paradise!
Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lol. the gradual but steady Shreiff decline resumes.. lol..more drama expected to follow

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by chronique(m): 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lol. People deserting the ship gradually. Could this be a response to the events that played out at the GEJ meeting?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by sotall(m): 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
ok
Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by koboko69: 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Just take a look at this yoots in the screen shots..

It is safe to say that Wike and the Ekiti clown are working with APC too. Abi na APC say make dem nominate am as chairman?

Just takea look at the likes from yoots of like minds. wink cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by masseratti: 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
what is wrong witg oga mod,just two comment fp
Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by ademoladeji(m): 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
Who his resignation epp?
Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by Tazdroid(m): 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
So, he has abandoned a sinki----

3 Likes

Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by Philinho(m): 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
nobody in his right senses will support that boko haram called sheriff .It's just for a moment

7 Likes

Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by YukHub: 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
ABEG WHO HIM EPP Abi him resignation stop Efe from winning BBN

http://yukhub.com
Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by realestniggah: 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
we still dey celebrates BBN

7 Likes

Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by mennagina(m): 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
good move, save ur head as sherrif dey pursue selfish interest

1 Like

Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by tayo4ng(m): 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
sheriff alone we be left with the party as time goes on, stupid man

4 Likes

Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by botad(m): 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Efe win, the guy decamp! Na based on logistics!

1 Like

Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by abbaapple: 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
Gbese b dat.
Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by BrutalJab: 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
NL Zombies can apply

1 Like

Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by auntysimbiat(f): 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
na wa oo
Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by OJSuccess(m): 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
sherrif go soon put to shame

;Dsherrif go soon put to shame

1 Like

Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by Mykelpato(m): 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
Jesu!!!
Just because I post EFe is my cousin bro
That's why I receive 50 friends request in 30sec cos of 25million grin
Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by miqos02(m): 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
best wishes
Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by chinex276(m): 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
PDP should adopt EFE for the next election.... the dude is more popular than bubu and he carries grace
Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by nwakibe: 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
better for him o.
Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by Okwyjesus(m): 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
Crying4NIGERIA:
Mumsy was in the sitting room, I
was outside. She called me to
help her bring her handbag from
her room. I brought the bag, and
asked her where I should keep
it. Mumsy said I should keep it
on her head. Brothers and
sisters, as an obedient child, I
kept the bag on her head. The
only thing I remember after
placing the bag on her head is
that the earth became void and
without form. Everywhere was
dark and it felt like Genesis
chapter 1:1&2 all over again.

wetyn consign me wyt PDP n ApC self

U wan kill me with laugh but you failed. Am still alive

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plateau Killings: Arrest Miyetti Allah Leaders Now - Benue Governor, Ortom / El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode / Hate Speech Bill: Ibrahim Babangida Nobody Says Can Muzzle Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.