Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,227 members, 7,780,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:09 PM

Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With (2620 Views)

Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here / Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With / I Need A Very Decent And Caring Young Lady For A Serious Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
Are u bored? Am seeking to meet a chatty somewhat matured girl who is great at making friends and holding great conversations. this girl must be nice, friendly, have good character. u must love movies, series etc kindly add me up on 56635FF9
Re: Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With by malificent(f): 11:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
I pity you.
Re: Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With by dingbang(m): 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
malificent:
I pity you.
grin wicked
Re: Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With by malificent(f): 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
See Agro. You don chop at all today?
prettyboi1989:

how does my post/thread affect ur life in any way attention seeker? why dont u put ur nose in issues that affect u personally and stay off other people's business. dont pity me cos i dont care about ur feelings ok. ur comment isnt needed nor welcomed
Re: Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
malificent:
See Agro. You don chop at all today?
Answer the question like a person with a functional brain. how does my post/thread affect ur life in anyway that u had to come here seeking for my attention n throwing tantrums
Re: Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With by malificent(f): 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
Continue using big grammer you do not know how to correctly apply. You sound like a frustrated soul just occupying space. I have had enough of you. It would do you a lot of good to stop quoting me.
prettyboi1989:

Answer the question like a person with a functional brain. how does my post/thread affect ur life in anyway that u had to come here seeking for my attention n throwing tantrums
Re: Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
malificent:
Continue using big grammer you do not know how to correctly apply. You sound like a frustrated soul just occupying space. I have had enough of you. It would do you a lot of good to stop quoting me.
Aww too bad u are calling me names of things u are facing. Am not a frustrated soul that is occupying space. i was on my own with my post when u came around poking ur nose into something that doesnt concern u and something that is none of ur business. starting with, you sound broken and frustrated if not, you wont be calling yourself maleficent or evil seeker. u are broken as a person, frustrated in ur soul, it reflects from the way you speak. you obviously have no meaningful reason to mention me in the first place if not for the fact that you are lonely and need someone to exchange insults with so u can feel good with urself. thats a new level of insanity u got there girl.
oh n i know the meaning of the big grammar m using. u started with "i pity u" that meant u are looking for attention and throwing tantrums like a kid who's play toy has been taken away from her.
Are u actually worried that am quoting you and you are scared of being told things you cant comprehend? if u had a funtioning brain you wouldnt have quoted me in the first place loser. you never jam, i will drive you crazier than you already are. i know how to handle sick crazy people like you, you are not the first insane person to mention me sooo u should be scared of me

Re: Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With by malificent(f): 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
Coming from someone who calls himself prettyboi i couldn't care less.. Go kill yourself.
prettyboi1989:

Aww too bad u are calling me names of things u are facing. Am not a frustrated soul that is occupying space. i was on my own with my post when u came around poking ur nose into something that doesnt concern u and something that is none of ur business. starting with, you sound broken and frustrated if not, you wont be calling yourself maleficent or evil seeker. u are broken as a person, frustrated in ur soul, it reflects from the way you speak. you obviously have no meaningful reason to mention me in the first place if not for the fact that you are lonely and need someone to exchange insults with so u can feel good with urself. thats a new level of insanity u got there girl.
oh n i know the meaning of the big grammar m using. u started with "i pity u" that meant u are looking for attention and throwing tantrums like a kid who's play toy has been taken away from her.
Re: Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
malificent:
Coming from someone who calls himself prettyboi i couldn't care less.. Go kill yourself.
ohh u are switchn to my username. have you heard of a hyperbole before?
u are obviously a delusional, attention seeking psycho. u are pretty much scared of me and hoping i wont quote u. i will quote u till i shut u up for good
Re: Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With by malificent(f): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
Lol. No I haven't. Go on,humor me.
prettyboi1989:
ohh u are switchn to my username. have you heard of a hyperbole before?
Re: Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
malificent:
u are insane n i wont advice u to seek help cos i want ur situation to get worse so u can be a basket case
Re: Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
malificent:
u'll end up leaving here in shame
Re: Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
malificent:
u can go through my profile to see how i handle insane people like you who dont have any bearings in life. d last biitch was one merci girl, u can learn at thing or two from my messages to her
Re: Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

Very very hilarious thread from a guy that is fun to be with

grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

cant even take a joke. ...
anyways sha....
just passing by before the ravaging fun to be with Tiger slaughters me. shocked
Re: Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
wonderfulwonder:
grin grin grin grin grin

Very very hilarious thread from a guy that is fun to be with

grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

cant even take a joke. ...
anyways sha....
just passing by before the ravaging fun to be with Tiger slaughters me. shocked
are u that bored? commenting on a thread as old as 3 months ago? thays serious
Re: Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
prettyboi1989:

are u that bored? commenting on a thread as old as 3 months ago? thays serious
The ravaging tiger is here...
You commented recently on a thread and I decided to check your profile because of your comment...then I came across this topic. Just check the number of views you got and you think these are all men

Brotherly, sincerely, your attitide is very nasty...work on it or you would continue to seek love online cause in reality, no woman can stand you.
Re: Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
wonderfulwonder:

The ravaging tiger is here...
You commented recently on a thread and I decided to check your profile because of your comment...then I came across this topic. Just check the number of views you got and you think these are all men

Brotherly, sincerely, your attitide is very nasty...work on it or you would continue to seek love online cause in reality, no woman can stand you.
lol what makes u think i care about your opinion? u call April 10 recent? baba get a life. this thread is dead. go find something better to do rather than comment on threads older than 3 months.

1 Like

Re: Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
prettyboi1989:

lol what makes u think i care about your opinion? u call April 10 recent? baba get a life. this thread is dead. go find something better to do rather than comment on threads older than 3 months.
lolz...
Dont get too excited, I was the one who just liked your comment.

>: grin grin grin
Your inability to comprehend my previous comment says a lot about your candour.
Now camly go back and read the first line again...*doubt if you still get it any way*
#kbye

1 Like

Re: Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
wonderfulwonder:

lolz...
Dont get too excited, I was the one who just liked your comment.

>: grin grin grin
Your inability to comprehend my previous comment says a lot about your candour.
Now camly go back and read the first line again...*doubt if you still get it any way*
#kbye
like i said, go get a life. whatever you say is of no value to me. my post my thread, so you have no business talking about what has no impact on ur life. so get lost. speak whatever grammar you want, what i decide to write is none of your business. if you are looking for attention or someone to talk to because you are bored, you wont get that here so run along. let me spell it out for u since u handle rejection in a poor way, YOU ARE NEITHER NOT NEEDED NOR WELCOMED HERE. YOUR OPINION ABOUT HOW I TYPE ISNT WELCOMED. SO GET LOST AND FIND SOMEONELSE TO TROLL
Re: Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 28, 2017
prettyboi1989:

like i said, go get a life. whatever you say is of no value to me. my post my thread, so you have no business talking about what has no impact on ur life. so get lost. speak whatever grammar you want, what i decide to write is none of your business. if you are looking for attention or someone to talk to because you are bored, you wont get that here so run along. let me spell it out for u since u handle rejection in a poor way, YOU ARE NEITHER NOT NEEDED NOR WELCOMED HERE. YOUR OPINION ABOUT HOW I TYPE ISNT WELCOMED. SO GET LOST AND FIND SOMEONELSE TO TROLL
wow! all these for me
should have appreciated but its most unfortunate it's coming from a man(boy) of little comprehension.

Little wonder why you keep on repeating stuffs over and over again...the I.Q is quite low grin that's obviously why you speak like a child " my thread" really dull, in fact now I know why you hide under online platforms because you are not accepted in reality.
imagine the name "prettyboi"... Indeed you are going through a lot of mental and (least I forget) emotional depravity
Just read your capitalized sentences! Jeeezzz!! made me go back to your previous comments, considering how you engaged the other lady, are you gay
Because all I can imagine you doing is removing your headgear, clapping your hand and chewing gum.

But who am I to indulge a simpleton which malificent has ignored.

1 Like

Re: Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With by malificent(f): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2017
Keypad warrior, Mad man, are you still ranting? Your frustration is clearly showing. Hope we don't get to read about your suicide on nairaland.
prettyboi1989:

lmao, there is something really wrong with yourhead for you not to know that you are not needed. on u are just a child, you just have nothing up in yourhead to say about me other than talking about my username. arent you a sore child. i av met people like you on nairaland, frustrated, mentally impaired and looking for people to pour out their frustration on. if u knew any better you wouldnt be here trying to talk to me and saying trash. you ate jusr like the sick girl i encountered earlier on this thread. you all are similar, sick in the head, frustrated with life, angry at home and have no one to talk to other than seeking people to insult on the internet. if this werent a faceless forum i bet you wont be here saying trash.

4 Likes

Re: Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 28, 2017
malificent:
Keypad warrior, Mad man, are you still ranting? Your frustration is clearly showing. Hope we don't get to read about your suicide on nairaland.
you people are quick to say trash but in person we'll be looking for the online bold girl to even utter a word. faceless forums empowers low lives like you to spit trash at people you dont know
Re: Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With by malificent(f): 10:14am On Jul 28, 2017
I expected to see you in my mentions, i actually timed your reply and you didnt disappoint, i must commend you, the level of your joblessness is next to none. You keep talking about frustration, your words mirror your life in general. Congratulations, you keep playing yourself. You want to know why i stopped replying you? It was a waste of time, people would even be disappointed in me for my continued replies, i just had to stop, that my dear, is common sense and you apparently dont have it. We think we can talk you down? Who says that? Let me quickly drop this before i forget, it is you and your kin that are hoes. Idiot nwuru anwu. Anu mpama. Adios mo'fucker!
prettyboi1989:

look at this hoe, you are the mad one because i shut u up for good. its you that will commit suicide u frustrated soul. i was on my own when u came and pour your frustration on my post. so dont come here acting like u are sane. you are an angry frustrated soul.
Uve finally found a partner that is mad aswell as you so u think u can talk me down loool. i will shut u up
Re: Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2017
prettyboi1989:

lmao, there is something really wrong with yourhead for you not to know that you are not needed. on u are just a child, you just have nothing up in yourhead to say about me other than talking about my username. arent you a sore child. i av met people like you on nairaland, frustrated, mentally impaired and looking for people to pour out their frustration on. if u knew any better you wouldnt be here trying to talk to me and saying trash. you ate jusr like the sick girl i encountered earlier on this thread. you all are similar, sick in the head, frustrated with life, angry at home and have no one to talk to other than seeking people to insult on the internet. if this werent a faceless forum i bet you wont be here saying trash.
And i bet u are too dull to know that my username is coined from a hyperbole. i repeated my words because i know uh av a block head. u obviously dont know what reinforcement is.
u dont surprise me, you werent the first person to insult me over my username on nairaland, i ended up shutting the person up for good. how ever i chat is none of your fathers business,
you are just as sick as this malificient girl.
Officially gay...Bobrisky boyfriend.
is that what your boyfriend calls you? prettyboi?
look at the way he is replying...
No iota of masculinity.
hahahaha...even gave me a name wonderbitch...just like a lady
Look at his greatest life achievements: WARING WITH LADIES ON NAIRALAND but hardly fights with guys...

GAY
GAY

GAAAAYY
giving hypothetical starements like" you know yoh have block head" jeeezz are you in primary 6??

Gay nigger seeking love online
Re: Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 28, 2017
prettyboi1989:

lool i'm not surprised, just look at this baby. you had to go low to start saying nonsense and non existing things. you are really crazy.

You are just like this brute whatever guy that ended up saying jargons. things that do not affect the guy he's quoting. you all are alike, you are both bunch of mentally impaired people on nairaland.

i have shown you one of your partners, you guys can go have fun with eachother in spewing trash online.

You are just a jobless job seeker. the things i said about you couldnt be farther from the truth. you are frustrated and angry. i hope you have prepared for your dpr exams loser

Gay nigga thinks all people who applys for a federal government Job are currently unemployed. grin grin grin grin
Damnnnn Your level of reasoning is far too low...but what do I expect from a boy who thinks he is pretty ;Dpretty grin

Lolz the kid is referencing me to someone I have no connections with...dolluwa...shegia banza
sincerely, let me talk like benin ppl grin
E remain small make your brain done. E no done before you commot.
nigga that can bearly walk up to a girl or make friends in reality saying trash online.
Deep rooted inferiority complex combined with low self esteem with a blend of deformed parental background.
Find your way boy...yoi lost

2 Likes

Re: Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With by jjbest123(m): 11:03am On Jul 28, 2017
prettyboi1989:

lool i'm not surprised, just look at this baby. you had to go low to start saying nonsense and non existing things. you are really crazy.

You are just like this brute whatever guy that ended up saying jargons. things that do not affect the guy he's quoting. you all are alike, you are both bunch of mentally impaired people on nairaland.

i have shown you one of your partners, you guys can go have fun with eachother in spewing trash online.

You are just a jobless job seeker. the things i said about you couldnt be farther from the truth. you are frustrated and angry. i hope you have prepared for your dpr exams loser
Hey!Please Man up and stop this exchange of words, only crazy woman does this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female/male Text Mates Needed / World Sexiest Celebrity / Erotic Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.