Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With (2669 Views)

Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here / Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With / I Need A Very Decent And Caring Young Lady For A Serious Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With by wonderfulwonda: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
prettyboi1989:

ode why do you like lying nao? han han did your parents give birth to a pathetic liar?
show me where "receptivewriters@" is in this mail u bastard. you are crazy abeg.

why is your "receptivewriters@" not in the mail? u a bastard.

i am done with you, its verified that you are sick in the head and i dont pity what your parents will have to go through over your mental issues. any reasonable reading this thread will know alot of things are off about you
proadroit Continue sending mail while i call malificent to see the ugly coward e warrior gay hiding behind the keypad.
Re: Cute, Bored And Caring Female Friends Needed, Am Fun To Be With by Viktor6000(m): 6:43am On Dec 07, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruby_pearl Where Art Thou? / Need A Sugardaddy In Calabar Or Uyo... / Cool Rich Babe Or Sugar Mummy Needed In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.