Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. (3825 Views)

China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' / Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media / Be Ready For Real War If You Launch Airstrikes On Syria Again-putin Warns Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. by ikp120(m): 9:40am On Apr 10, 2017
seunny4lif:
cool
You are smart cool
It's all politics grin
Why info Russia in advance?
Meaning it's all politics
Russia has troops and crafts in Syria. So US had to inform Russia so that they would not be hit by the strike because Syria airbase was the target, not Russians. Bro this is not politics. US didn't wanna hurt Russia, but Trump definitely wanted to send a signal to Putin that he is not a weakling.

Tempers dey fly right now among the big hawks o sad sad sad
Re: 'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 10, 2017
seunny4lif:

Why info Russia in advance?

when 2 very powerful adversaries engage each other indirectly,

either of them does not want to push /corner the other into a position of no return/zero option

ie. one party offers the other enough leeway to avoid direct confrontation which otherwise might/will end up in a full blow confrontation.

here in syria the survival of US or Russia is not at stake , but they r simply fighting for their interests , whatever that might be ( eg economic/geo-political etc).

Syria is too little a factor for either US or Russia to risk mutual destruction,

so Russia was given a option to allow them to avoid getting into a confrontation situation due to the American strikes.

had the Americans hit the Russians in Syria ., the Russians would have been forced to retaliate directly , hitting the american assets within reach, then the Americans would have retaliated to it , and soon the whole thing would have spun out of control , and we all would be eating radioactive omelettes grin

personally i have no problem with assad going down , if in the process all the terror scum middle east countries like UAE , saudi arabia , qatar etc suffers the same fate as syria too

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. by irynterri(f): 9:59am On Apr 10, 2017
Xbee007:

Actually, he did denied it. He claim the air attack either hit chemical stockpile of the rebels or that of al nusra group, which is plausible cos there have been reports of chemical weapon use by terorrists in that region.
okay..thanks a lot,I had no idea he had publicly denied it, I pray this Syria's war will end once and for all
Re: 'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. by seunny4lif(m): 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
ikp120:

Russia has troops and crafts in Syria. So US had to inform Russia so that they would not be hit by the strike because Syria airbase was the target, not Russians. Bro this is not politics. US didn't wanna hurt Russia, but Trump definitely wanted to send a signal to Putin that he is not a weakling.

Tempers dey fly right now among the big hawks o sad sad sad
To move a flighter jet is just like10 mins
Mind you, I'm very sure US had info Russia more than 10 hours before it will happen since it's not Russia and US at war.
Libya war makes me understand more of Russia and US.
Russia sells weapon to Gadaffi then US and NATO bomb them.
How was U.S. able to know the locations
Don't tell me, say na from space them know ooooh
Re: 'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. by Exjoker(m): 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
Xbee007:

So u ar certain Assad used chemical weapon on his people just because Western media said so without providing any shred of evidence? What happened to innocent until proven guilty?
You didn't read/hear the news do you? The chemical attack occur during a raid by Assad air force on a rebel held territory. Even the Russian acknowledge the attack but claim that it belong to the rebels.
Re: 'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. by ikp120(m): 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
seunny4lif:

To move a flighter jet is just like10 mins
Mind you, I'm very sure US had info Russia more than 10 hours before it will happen since it's not Russia and US at war.
Libya war makes me understand more of Russia and US.
Russia sells weapon to Gadaffi then US and NATO bomb them.
How was U.S. able to know the locations
Don't tell me, say na from space them know ooooh
Location of an airforce airbase is common knowledge to powerful military forces na. You think say US no get clear map of various landmarks in Syria? A military airbase is just like another barrack na. It's just like asking if they know the airbase of Nigerian Airforce; that knowledge is public domain (not classified) na but the location is usually highly secured by some military personnel. Once the coordinate of the airbase is available, missiles can be launched without stress.
Re: 'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. by seunny4lif(m): 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
ikp120:

Location of an airforce airbase is common knowledge to powerful military forces na. You think say US no get clear map of various landmarks in Syria? A military airbase is just like another barrack na. It's just like asking if they know the airbase of Nigerian Airforce; that knowledge is public domain (not classified) na but the location is usually highly secured by some military personnel. Once the coordinate of the airbase is available, missiles can be launched without stress.
Bros
Libya military weapons are stored inside Mountain
I have been to many hidden military bases in Libya
Most Libya weapons are hidden
Re: 'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. by Goahead(m): 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
The Persian scums that couldn't risk confrontation with Israel is here daring the US? ~ FAKE NEWS!!

These whole sabre- rattlings by Kim, Assad and the world's sponsor of terror Iran, is because, Putin is propping them with his junk S300/S400.
Re: 'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. by ikp120(m): 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
seunny4lif:

Bros
Libya military weapons are stored inside Mountain
I have been to many hidden military bases in Libya
Most Libya weapons are hidden
I thought you're talking about Syria airbase.

It's not military base we're talking about here but airforce airbase. Any plane's location of take off can be located by the intelligence community using satellite imagery. Hence, airbases CANNOT be truly hidden.

Every event going on in any open space can be viewed either live or in the future (during investigations) using satellite imagery. That simply means that the events on earth are being recorded via satellites in orbit. There have been cases where the intelligence community released satellite images of plane crashes, terrorist attacks, etc to the public.
Re: 'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. by Appleyard(m): 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2017
Exjoker:
In as much as I don't support any USA missile attack into Syria a sovereign country, I don't also support Syria use of chemical weapons on civilian. But considering the fact that Assad regime has been warn many times on the use of chemical weapons, The US warning strike is welcome. Oh thanks to old Soviet era weapons - Russia can match the US in a long and distance war in it today's economy.

Give me one reason why would Assad use chemical weapons in a war he is winning already? Trump is just acting or else, he is been deceived by the deep state.
Re: 'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. by Appleyard(m): 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
nemesis2u:
without independent battle damage assessment , it would be wise not to fall into propaganda from either side.

warning was recieved by the russians well half an hour before , so common sense dictates every flyable assets were moved out pronto.

so chances r high that only cannibalized aircrafts / derelict aircrafts were hit in addition to damage to ammo/maintenance dumps/hangers etc

You get sense

1 Like

Re: 'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
Appleyard:

You get sense

lolzz grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. by seunny4lif(m): 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
ikp120:

I thought you're talking about Syria airbase.

It's not military base we're talking about here but airforce airbase. Any plane's location of take off can be located by the intelligence community using satellite imagery. Hence, airbases CANNOT be truly hidden.

Every event going on in any open space can be viewed either live or in the future (during investigations) using satellite imagery. That simply means that the events on earth are being recorded via satellites in orbit. There have been cases where the intelligence community released satellite images of plane crashes, terrorist attacks, etc to the public.
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
cool cool cool
OK cool cool cool
Re: 'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. by Rosskii: 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
odiereke:
God would definitely avert any World War IJN.
Amen. And may the Almighty destroy in one night, all those seeking to destroy the earth.
Re: 'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. by MONITZ: 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
Goahead:
The Persian scums that couldn't risk confrontation with Israel is here daring the US? ~ FAKE NEWS!!

These whole sabre- rattlings by Kim, Assad and the world's sponsor of terror Iran, is because, Putin is propping them with his junk S300/S400.

How do u see things,re u always objective enough to see things clearly as they re or it is always the band-wagon effect for u?Who sets the rules and who made the U.S the policeman of the world whereby they can do anything and get away with it and if same thing is done by another country,it then becomes a crime.

Which nation has invaded other countries the most and without any shred of evidence of the so much touted WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION which is always the excuse in sight after the attacks?

The U. S epitomizes perfidy of justice in her dealings...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
tdayof:

20 planes? Where did that report come from. It's not up to that.

Snapshot of one of such...

Re: 'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. by Electronzeez(m): 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
irynterri:
dude, he is not even denying it, even Syrians know it was Assad, don't always put up this western media rubbish,go online and see how Syrians thanked Trump, I'm not so much of his fan but I'm happy to see someone stand up to those bullies with action not words, a saying goes that justice can only be served when the unaffected feel as pained as the affected, since UN has decided to be a toothless dog, let U.S show them what it means to be fearless,besides the U.S ambassador to UN made it clear that U.S will not sit back and watch a man gas his citizens

Oh my God what planet are you from? .you are technically one of those who believed jonathan and pdp created boko haram to depopulate the north.

Do you believe there are ISIS terrorist in Syria ?, if yes why didn't America attack it first ?
Re: 'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. by Goahead(m): 12:17am On Apr 11, 2017
MONITZ:

How do u see things,re u always objective enough to see things clearly as they re or it is always the band-wagon effect for u?Who sets the rules and who made the U.S the policeman of the world whereby they can do anything and get away with it and if same thing is done by another country,it then becomes a crime.

Which nation has invaded other countries the most on countless occasions without any shred of evidence of the so much taunted WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION in sight after the attacks?
For the fact that you found my post to be ardently pro - America, makes you nothing but a Russian douchebag. Keep Harbouring the anti America rhetoric while enjoying their goodwills.
Re: 'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. by MONITZ: 12:23am On Apr 11, 2017
Goahead:
For the fact that you found my post to be ardently pro - America, makes you nothing but a Russian douchebag. Keep Harbouring the anti America rhetoric while enjoying their goodwills.

U re just a gadfly..
Re: 'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. by Goahead(m): 12:26am On Apr 11, 2017
MONITZ:

U re just a gadfly..
Typical of a Putin's RoosterDrinker
Re: 'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. by salford: 5:37am On Apr 11, 2017
irynterri:
dude, he is not even denying it, even Syrians know it was Assad, don't always put up this western media rubbish,go online and see how Syrians thanked Trump, I'm not so much of his fan but I'm happy to see someone stand up to those bullies with action not words, a saying goes that justice can only be served when the unaffected feel as pained as the affected, since UN has decided to be a toothless dog, let U.S show them what it means to be fearless,besides the U.S ambassador to UN made it clear that U.S will not sit back and watch a man gas his citizens
What proof have you got that Assad is gasing its citizen especially at a time he is winning back the rebel and isil held regions of the country. The rebels are holding on to the last straw and would do anything to prolong this stupid war even if means sacrificing themselves or family members due to their extreme ideologies. Also, the war now just got prolonged again with the orange man's attack on Syria.
Who would have believed Syria, a popular tourist destination with a good liberal population would turn to what it is now.

As you have some Syrians thanking trump, you also have more Syrians on social media condemning him for the attack on Syria. If you look closely on facebook, the Syrians thanking trump are the extremist muslims or those with extreme wahabbi ideology. The liberal muslims, kurds and Syrian christians (several denominations) are on Assad's side.

Another important question to ask is why can't these families with children move away from rebel held area to safe and secure governments part of the country? Are they happy with russian bombers flying over their heads?

At the end of the day, the war is all about liberal vs extremist islam. Which would you prefer to have in Syria?

If Assad is forced to leave, that country called Syria as we know it would be no more. It would be balkanized and ruled by different islamic warlords and terrorists factions just as it is in Libya.

To those daying dailymail is a junk tabloid...what of
the independent and telegraph that reported the news, are those junks as well? The orange man in the white house or florida beach house needs to calm down. Seems he has zero knowledge on international diplomacy. Parliaments are divided all over developed countries on the justification of the attack. He has basically rendered the UN useless with the attack on Syria.
Re: 'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. by vioment: 6:43am On Apr 11, 2017
nemesis2u:

when 2 very powerful adversaries engage each other indirectly,

either of them does not want to push /corner the other into a position of no return/zero option

ie. one party offers the other enough leeway to avoid direct confrontation which otherwise might/will end up in a full blow confrontation.

here in syria the survival of US or Russia is not at stake , but they r simply fighting for their interests , whatever that might be ( eg economic/geo-political etc).

Syria is too little a factor for either US or Russia to risk mutual destruction,

so Russia was given a option to allow them to avoid getting into a confrontation situation due to the American strikes.

had the Americans hit the Russians in Syria ., the Russians would have been forced to retaliate directly , hitting the american assets within reach, then the Americans would have retaliated to it , and soon the whole thing would have spun out of control , and we all would be eating radioactive omelettes grin

personally i have no problem with assad going down , if in the process all the terror scum middle east countries like UAE , saudi arabia , qatar etc suffers the same fate as syria too

ur head dey there. nice 1
Re: 'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. by irynterri(f): 7:11am On Apr 11, 2017
salford:

What proof have you got that Assad is gasing its citizen especially at a time he is winning back the rebel and isil held regions of the country. The rebels are holding on to the last straw and would do anything to prolong this stupid war even if means sacrificing themselves or family members due to their extreme ideologies. Also, the war now just got prolonged again with the orange man's attack on Syria.
Who would have believed Syria, a popular tourist destination with a good liberal population would turn to what it is now.

As you have some Syrians thanking trump, you also have more Syrians on social media condemning him for the attack on Syria. If you look closely on facebook, the Syrians thanking trump are the extremist muslims or those with extreme wahabbi ideology. The liberal muslims, kurds and Syrian christians (several denominations) are on Assad's side.

Another important question to ask is why can't these families with children move away from rebel held area to safe and secure governments part of the country? Are they happy with russian bombers flying over their heads?

At the end of the day, the war is all about liberal vs extremist islam. Which would you prefer to have in Syria?

If Assad is forced to leave, that country called Syria as we know it would be no more. It would be balkanized and ruled by different islamic warlords and terrorists factions just as it is in Libya.

To those daying dailymail is a junk tabloid...what of
the independent and telegraph that reported the news, are those junks as well? The orange man in the white house or florida beach house needs to calm down. Seems he has zero knowledge on international diplomacy. Parliaments are divided all over developed countries on the justification of the attack. He has basically rendered the UN useless with the attack on Syria.
if you know the history of the Syrian war,I doubt you would say a Syrian is supporting Assad unless of course he is from their family
Re: 'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. by irynterri(f): 7:29am On Apr 11, 2017
Electronzeez:

Oh my God what planet are you from? .you are technically one of those who believed jonathan and pdp created boko haram to depopulate the north.

Do you believe there are ISIS terrorist in Syria ?, if yes why didn't America attack it first ?
always remember that America of last year is different from America of this year, different presidents, different political parties, different ideology, so your question should be why did Obama not attack (red line,congress decision, dude was more interested in homophobia and rehabilitating the displaced Syrian refugees)to the extent that Putin was seen as the most powerful man in the world, a title that should be for the POTUS but trump on the other hand is interested in making Syria habitable for Syrians.this is my own opinion, now just in case you want to reply with your own opinion ensure to do that with respect and maturity, even if you are not matured just pretend to be, we learn every day ,America's stance on the war under Obama was not effective in stopping the war I am happy a new approach is been taken, as the saying goes only a fool tries the same thing twice and expects different result #
Re: 'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. by seunny4lif(m): 7:40am On Apr 11, 2017
irynterri:
if you know the history of the Syrian war,I doubt you would say a Syrian is supporting Assad unless of course he is from their family
Just like they told you about Gadaffi right ?
Does CNN and BBC talk about Libya again ?
Re: 'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. by irynterri(f): 8:03am On Apr 11, 2017
seunny4lif:

Just like they told you about Gadaffi right ?
Does CNN and BBC talk about Libya again ?
no,I watched the documentary on aljazeera with interview of Syasneer who was the school boy whose writings led to the civil war as well as live videos from the protests and how the protesters were attacked by the government, well if you don't find aljazeera credible enough you could ask any Syrian from Deraa I guess they should know better
Re: 'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. by salford: 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
irynterri:
Of course i know. I worked with syrian and iranian. They have got the best professionals e.g engineers and doctors from that part of the world.
I also volunteer working here with syrian refugees here in Canada.
And you follow aljazeera news, a news network belonging to Qatari's ... one of the core supporters of the wahabi ideology..no wonder...lol.
Re: 'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. by irynterri(f): 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
salford:

Of course i know. I worked with syrian and iranian. They have got the best professionals e.g engineers and doctors from that part of the world.
And you follow aljazeera news, a news network belonging to Qatari's ... one of the core supporters of the wahabi ideology..no wonder...lol.
okay, to each his own opinion
Re: 'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. by seunny4lif(m): 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
grin
I stop believing all those crab station during Libya war
I lived in Libya for more than 2 years
Libyans loved Gadaffi
salford:

1 Like

Re: 'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. by salford: 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin
I stop believing all those crab station during Libya war
I lived in Libya for more than 2 years
Libyans loved Gadaffi
I am glad you have a clearer view of what this war is all about. Always best hearing news from those directly affected. Back in the UK, there were lots of Libyan scholars, both men and women at my uni while i was in a post graduate program..i spoke with them and they were in support of ghadaffi. They were fully funded by the libyan government. The libyans were progressing and was a regional power in north Africa.

Take a look at libya now. The country is in a mess when NATO started funding iliterate islamist to eliminate ghadaffi. The same scenario is being played out in syria. The saudi and Qatari royals arming bunch of iliterate islamist rebels to topple a sitting government, yet they would not accept a single refugee into their country. If not for Russia, Syria would have torn apart and they would move on to Iran or Lebanon.
Re: 'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. by Rigging(m): 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
@ Explorer, it was all over the media prior to US election that Putin is a friend to Trump and that Putin was influential to Trump's Victory leading to some expulsion of alleged Russian spies by Obama. what then made the going sour.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Japanese Energy Minister Bows For 20mins Because Of Power Cut. / See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms / Obama My Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.