Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

"Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" (33210 Views)

I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again / This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... / My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by OjayDavido(m): 10:35am On Apr 10, 2017
Would You Pick The latest Tecno CX Or the 2014 Samsung Galaxy s4?

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by Brigance(m): 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
Anyone who knows a thing or two about technology would pick the s4 over any of these..

That's even ignoring the fact that the S4 is 4 years old.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by Babalegba(m): 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
The latest Techno is much better than a Samsung antique. Don't let Samsung fanboys mislead you. I'm not a fan of tecno but in this case the tecno wins by a knockout taking into account the technological advancement incorporated into the tecno that was not available four years ago

48 Likes

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by TechPanda(m): 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
Don't try making a deal with the devil!

Tecno camon c9 was literaly compared with iphone 6. surpring its camera gave it unmerited favour!

Though am a big fan of samsung, i believe CX has this one.

Pls how much is the CX?

17 Likes

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by ollah2: 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
TechPanda:

Tecno camon c9 was literaly compared with iphone 6. surpring its camera gave it unmerited favour!

Pls how much is the CX?

Lol, so you think iphone 6 has a good camera? It's mediocre at best.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by NCP: 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
Blindfolded, l will pick the Galaxy S4 any day.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by Norman4real(m): 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
NCP:
Blindfolded, l will pick the Galaxy S4 any day.
so you get a mediocre battery, small screen, outdated processor, plastic build quality, mediocre camera... All for what, the branding?

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by NCP: 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
Norman4real:
so you get a mediocre battery, small screen, outdated processor, plastic build quality, mediocre camera... All for what, the branding?

I dont select gadgets based on your wants/specs. I select based on my needs, future proof and availability of spare parts.

Besides, when are Camon C9, phantom 6, 5 and JBoom8 getting Android OS update?

Bunch of Ali Yun Operating System User masked with Android skin.

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by henry007(m): 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
Samsung s4 is dead on arrival battery wise, there's no way i'd put my enemy sef in the whole outdated android OS compatibility situation.

Also look at the camera on the Camon CX, so damn good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT_vgr20KX8

10 Likes

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by jmichlins(m): 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
Please choose which ever that please you and give me the other

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by OVA200(m): 5:29am On Apr 11, 2017
Samsung is the best phone brand presently and am a fan but on this Tecno wins, how will you choose Samsung Galaxy S4 over Tecno CX I swear na confirm nonsense.
Name what you want in a phone and see which one have it.

People are just being sentimental here by picking their favourite brand.

10 Likes

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by TechPanda(m): 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
ollah2:

Lol, so you think iphone 6 has a good camera. It's mediocre at best.
hehe
I'm loving your use of english but seems you misunderstood me. I said that the camon c9 camera is the bigger boss, therefore the samsung s4 doesn't stand a chance against the c9 successor.

1 Like

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by Norman4real(m): 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
NCP:

I dont select gadgets based on your wants/specs. I select based on my needs, future proof and availability of spare parts.

lol... here you go with the classic "updates" nonsense. Its good for you if you value updates over everything else but i'm sure even the s4 officially doesnt go beyond android 5.0 update. Besides any s4 you buy in 2017 is a refurbished piece of crap that surely wont work for even a year.

21 Likes

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by NCP: 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
Norman4real:
lol... here you go with the classic "updates" nonsense. Its good for you if you value updates over everything else but i'm sure even the s4 officially doesnt go beyond android 5.0 update. Besides any s4 you buy in 2017 is a refurbished piece of crap that surely wont work for even a year.

?

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by Youngpo413: 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
Rubbish
Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by henry007(m): 2:09am On Apr 12, 2017
NCP:

Got this minor update on my Camon CX a few days ago, i didn't even bother to update it, i'm just glad to know that it's there, you know what i mean.

7 Likes

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by Tallesty1(m): 3:57am On Apr 12, 2017
This is a huge insult to CX

16 Likes

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by damilolaq99(m): 7:08am On Apr 12, 2017
ollah2:

Lol, so you think iphone 6 has a good camera. It's mediocre at best.
My brother may God bless u o
Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by Mynd44: 7:15am On Apr 12, 2017
Wait a Tecno?

Please, I dont have time for stories that touch; give me the S4 already

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by mykeljosef: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2017
Mynd44:
Wait a Tecno?

Please, I dont have time for stories that touch; give me the S4 already

even this oga knows good thing

2 Likes

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by Turks: 7:18am On Apr 12, 2017
An S3 over all those mediatek phones.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by Dottore: 7:18am On Apr 12, 2017
Sam gini. That one na artifact already.
If the Samsung battery worry you no be person go tell you how messed u are.

9 Likes

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by hazan041(m): 7:18am On Apr 12, 2017
I no dey do things with mouth let me see it first

1 Like

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by youngice(m): 7:19am On Apr 12, 2017
Comparing an S4 to a CX
Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by chinawapz(m): 7:19am On Apr 12, 2017
CX now

abeg if you need Ecommerce website or any type of website am here for you 08130767357
Mod no vex ooo....based on logistics
Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by Drabrah(m): 7:20am On Apr 12, 2017
It's difficult for me to go for any Tecno phone after d big disappointment frm Boom J8. All dat phone has was a media hype. I never sold any of my things buh I gat let go of dat phone.

1 Like

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by Hassan080196(m): 7:21am On Apr 12, 2017
TechPanda:

Pls how much is the CX?

You people sha like consoling yourself. Camon c9 to iPhone 6. Sorry to say you must be high brother.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by elfico(m): 7:22am On Apr 12, 2017
S4. Root it and install Nougat on it

1 Like

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by lolaxavier(m): 7:22am On Apr 12, 2017
I got my CX at slot few days ago. It's freaking awesome. Not sure about the 70k price tag.

1 Like

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by GogetterMD(m): 7:23am On Apr 12, 2017
Mo sorry gan, buh S4 ni sir.

1 Like

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by jonnytad(m): 7:23am On Apr 12, 2017
Babalegba:
The latest Techno is much better than a Samsung antique. Don't let Samsung fanboys mislead you. I'm not a fan of tecno but in this case the tecno wins by a knockout taking into account the technological advancement incorporated into the tecno that was not available four years ago
Its obvious you don't know abt technology, Is tecno accepted in international market?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Etisalat 4G LTE Network Now In Nigeria / Tecno M5 Specifications And Features Leaked / Which Data Plan Lasts Longer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.