Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

BBNaija: Sapele Market Women Drink To Celebrate Efe This Morning (Pictures) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Sapele Market Women Drink To Celebrate Efe This Morning (Pictures) (53484 Views)

The Moment Efe Was Declared Winner Of BBNaija (Photos) / Area Boys In Sapele Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner. Photos / Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Sapele Market Women Drink To Celebrate Efe This Morning (Pictures) by sonoforogun(m): 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
BoombGodpikin:

Old cargos

nezer83:

You will soon get there. cool wink
Re: BBNaija: Sapele Market Women Drink To Celebrate Efe This Morning (Pictures) by sonoforogun(m): 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
And the celebration continues ...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Sapele Market Women Drink To Celebrate Efe This Morning (Pictures) by sonoforogun(m): 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
mecussey:

if I be efe, I for just context election now instead of waiting for 2019. He will still win the head of state and become the COAF.

Re: BBNaija: Sapele Market Women Drink To Celebrate Efe This Morning (Pictures) by UncutSk(m): 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
Old cargoes! undecided
olosho
Re: BBNaija: Sapele Market Women Drink To Celebrate Efe This Morning (Pictures) by Greenback: 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
Old cargoes! undecided
enemy of progress,post ya pic make we see grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Sapele Market Women Drink To Celebrate Efe This Morning (Pictures) by yungsamchukwu1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
empty cups still wondering what dey are Drinking sev grin
Re: BBNaija: Sapele Market Women Drink To Celebrate Efe This Morning (Pictures) by columbus007(m): 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
Thanks for the insult, God bless you smiley
you are a woman that's suppose to have respect for her fellow woman,since you didn't do that maybe you are a man hiding under a female moniker, so fvck off.
Re: BBNaija: Sapele Market Women Drink To Celebrate Efe This Morning (Pictures) by Jessidaisy4(f): 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
columbus007:
you are a woman that's suppose to have respect for her fellow woman,since you didn't do that maybe you are a man hiding under a female moniker, so fvck off.
I meant no harm when I called them "old cargoes" and I've heard a lot of old people refer to themself as that
Re: BBNaija: Sapele Market Women Drink To Celebrate Efe This Morning (Pictures) by Jessidaisy4(f): 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
Greenback:
enemy of progress,post ya pic make we see grin grin grin
That's me on my DP, or am I "too good to be true "
Re: BBNaija: Sapele Market Women Drink To Celebrate Efe This Morning (Pictures) by hollowway44: 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
Jobless women
Re: BBNaija: Sapele Market Women Drink To Celebrate Efe This Morning (Pictures) by Everking(m): 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Sapele Market Women Drink To Celebrate Efe This Morning (Pictures) by Greenback: 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
That's me on my DP, or am I "too good to be true "

you ke,who dash u that ikebe? grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Sapele Market Women Drink To Celebrate Efe This Morning (Pictures) by bongo007(m): 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
Dindondin:
you are the mumu. I m neither Tboss fan. Those women need not show one, one drop of their zobo wine. Shinnig teeth & smiles is all that matters.
....4 real I don't think u are okay
Re: BBNaija: Sapele Market Women Drink To Celebrate Efe This Morning (Pictures) by mecussey(m): 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
[quote author=sonoforogun post=55448948][/quote]
i no no why but this pic looks funny against my stup*d comment.
Re: BBNaija: Sapele Market Women Drink To Celebrate Efe This Morning (Pictures) by DavidEsq(m): 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
Dannieln1:
That's how we will drink to celebrate buhari's return come 2019...

I dey my house come and Beat me..
It is ur fada I wld beat like dis

Re: BBNaija: Sapele Market Women Drink To Celebrate Efe This Morning (Pictures) by Dindondin(m): 12:40am On Apr 11, 2017
bongo007:
....4 real I don't think u are okay
you can't think tjat way cos you are not okay
Re: BBNaija: Sapele Market Women Drink To Celebrate Efe This Morning (Pictures) by mathy2p2: 3:30am On Apr 11, 2017
Hmmm

Re: BBNaija: Sapele Market Women Drink To Celebrate Efe This Morning (Pictures) by pinkcita: 6:34am On Apr 11, 2017
They should be drinking sapele water only..sebi you know what I mean..lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Sapele Market Women Drink To Celebrate Efe This Morning (Pictures) by Jerryman94(m): 7:10am On Apr 11, 2017
Come and experience the biggest *Technology business Expo* in Nigeria holding at Westown Hotels, 6 Opebi-Sheraton link road, Ikeja, Lagos on Fri, 14th April, 2017 by 11am. This event is free but *strictly by invitation*. Kindly contact Mr Jeremiah 08158789969 for access. See you there
Re: BBNaija: Sapele Market Women Drink To Celebrate Efe This Morning (Pictures) by Dannieln1: 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
DavidEsq:

It is ur fada I wld beat like dis

Bros I dey my house come and go and beat me
Re: BBNaija: Sapele Market Women Drink To Celebrate Efe This Morning (Pictures) by simatiniya: 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
Hahaha.. why them no drink sapele water
Re: BBNaija: Sapele Market Women Drink To Celebrate Efe This Morning (Pictures) by SHOCK7(m): 12:56am On Apr 12, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
Old cargoes! undecided
U'll get dere someday u know!
Re: BBNaija: Sapele Market Women Drink To Celebrate Efe This Morning (Pictures) by SHOCK7(m): 1:05am On Apr 12, 2017
ireneony:
So these people get dstv grin
Hello irene,No they 've the poor man"s equivalent GOTV.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children / Chioma Akpotha Rejoices As Omo Ghetto Crosses N500 Million In Box Office (Video) / Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.