Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing (37980 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Storms Mali Again To Ensure Peace In The Country (pic/video) / Senate Orders Unfreezing Of Patience Jonathan’s Accounts / Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing by cktheluckyman: 3:45am On Apr 11, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And you think EFCC will allow her withdraw it? Even a sitting Governor was deny from doing so hahaha

FG already appeal the judgement and the status quo... You will hear her speak of not being allow to withdraw soon..
She already withdrew $100k.She couldn't withdraw more because they bank didn't have enough forex then. And yes the EFCC will just watch helplessly as she withdraws it
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing by 989900: 4:07am On Apr 11, 2017
If you are not getting a cut from this stash, and you're with Mama Peace, then you st00pid pass Pa Jimoh. undecided

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing by Splashme: 6:39am On Apr 11, 2017
Splinz:
smiley

Mama de mama! Storm that bank and withdraw your money.

Those children of anger and frustrations can go and die!

Zombies right now... cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing by AngelicBeing: 6:41am On Apr 11, 2017
ephi123:

They are celebrating someone who has looted the money meant for them and their future generations.

Nigerians are a really special breed.
Now an intelligent person is posting, is it not sad that the same task masters that oppresses the masses are the same people been applauded & celebrated by the same masses both online & offline, some of those posting are jobless, homeless, hungry, frustrated, living from hand to mouth, depressed and schizophrenic, and yet one woman has 5 Million Dollars that will take care of Millions of Nigerians , instead of condemning her actions, she is been celebrated, Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they got, what a tragedy, what a shame sad

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 11, 2017
Some just stole more than 1.5Billion naira which belongs to we Nigerians and you are happy ? That sucks.
Ezenwammadu:
Afonjas and zombies right now
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:56am On Apr 11, 2017
Mmm should do same.... 2016 mavro on point
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing by Jerryman94(m): 6:57am On Apr 11, 2017
Come and experience the biggest *Technology business Expo* in Nigeria holding at Westown Hotels, 6 Opebi-Sheraton link road, Ikeja, Lagos on Fri, 14th April, 2017 by 11am. This event is free but *strictly by invitation*. Kindly contact Mr Jeremiah 08158789969 for access. See you there
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing by muller101(m): 7:19am On Apr 11, 2017
sarrki:

Spotted
I don't know why I don't live enemies of state
live indeed.
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing by maasoap(m): 7:25am On Apr 11, 2017
cktheluckyman:

She already withdrew $100k.She couldn't withdraw more because they bank didn't have enough forex then. And yes the EFCC will just watch helplessly as she withdraws it
Liar! Kid, you can lie for Africa.
http://punchng.com/unfrozen-5-9m-bank-stops-patience-jonathan-from-withdrawing-money/
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing by maasoap(m): 7:30am On Apr 11, 2017
Trina0936:
The person above me is a frustrated loser. Maybe he should just go and jump into the lagoon to end his misery. tongue
He's not in it alone. The earlier you realise that, the better for you. If it continues like this, you will be slave to their children and your children will be slaves to their grandchildren. And the cycles will continue like for your many generations.
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing by cktheluckyman: 7:40am On Apr 11, 2017
maasoap:

Liar! Kid, you can lie for Africa.
http://punchng.com/unfrozen-5-9m-bank-stops-patience-jonathan-from-withdrawing-money/

Stop been stupid. She actually withdrew $100k as was reported by vanguard newspapers
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing by JegaQuin: 7:47am On Apr 11, 2017
OMG! see them suffering and smiling supporters! Chai! Many of them do not even have what to eat yet and they are hailing an illiterate who only took advantage of his mumu husband to rear the public fund meant for the general public!

Honestly we are in soap in this country!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing by soldierdollar(m): 8:07am On Apr 11, 2017
sarrkii:
Magu and Efcc are Enemies of State because they Are Attack Dogs

Pathetic loser

Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing by castrokins(m): 8:19am On Apr 11, 2017
Adaowerri111:
She too hurry

Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 11, 2017
realestniggah:
i give up on this country

see all those idiot above me supporting this obvious criminal and thief..see them bringing tribal sentiment into this.

have you seen what was done to south korea president just because she received bribe?..do you think anyone will dare to steal in that country for a very long time
A person is assumed innocent until proven otherwise. Until it's proven otherwise, you and I have no right to condemn
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing by OlaMiki: 8:19am On Apr 11, 2017
Read well and get knowledge and sense . She couldn't made any withdrawal as the acct is still on freeze following appeal of that dubious judgment

2) she was never a signatory to that account hence there is no way the bank will oblige her .

3) try and go to school. militancy wont help ur future
BuariCopyPaste:
Magu and Afonjas after realizing they can only watch as Mama peace withdraws unhindered as much she can.....
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing by OlaMiki: 8:21am On Apr 11, 2017
is vanguard a news media ? or press unit of the looting PDP political party
cktheluckyman:

Stop been stupid. She actually withdrew $100k as was reported by vanguard newspapers
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing by kenenzo: 9:49am On Apr 11, 2017
Splinz:
smiley

Mama de mama! Storm that bank and withdraw your money.

Those children of anger and frustrations can go and die!

Zombies right now... cheesy
bigot u are.
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 11, 2017
maasoap:

He's not in it alone. The earlier you realise that, the better for you. If it continues like this, you will be slave to their children and your children will be slaves to their grandchildren. And the cycles will continue like for your many generations.
Oga stop blabbering and provide hard evidence to show she actually stole the money! Cry me a river opari!! undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing by ephi123(f): 10:00am On Apr 11, 2017
Karlman:
and what have you done about the more than forty years loots by hausafulanis and yorubas?

Unlike you, I'm not blinded by ethnicity. All looters should be convicted regardless of who or where they are from, eod. It is still our commonwealth being stolen even if it's a non-hausa or whatever.

FYI, have a read
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39544761

Dan Etete was paid equivalent of 366 billion naira. Should I defend him because oh he's non-hausa. No politician gives a hoot about you and I, so I won't waste my time defending any of them.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing by ephi123(f): 10:07am On Apr 11, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Now an intelligent person is posting, is it not sad that the same task masters that oppresses the masses are the same people been applauded & celebrated by the same masses both online & offline, some of those posting are jobless, homeless, hungry, frustrated, living from hand to mouth, depressed and schizophrenic, and yet one woman has 5 Million Dollars that will take care of Millions of Nigerians , instead of condemning her actions, she is been celebrated, Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they got, what a tragedy, what a shame sad

It's a huge pity I tell you, unfortunate situation.
I was only just reading about Dan Etete, former minister of petroleum, who was paid $1.2 million by Shell. That's over 360 billion naira.
This wicked bunch of Nigerian politicians have no mercy for the country, whether they are from the North, South, or East.
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing by Petril(m): 10:46am On Apr 11, 2017
wow! People still celebrate corruption even as everyone is suffering for what it has caused
Nigeria is messed up!
#NohopeforNigeria again, i give up
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing by AngelicBeing: 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
ephi123:

It's a huge pity I tell you, unfortunate situation.
I was only just reading about Dan Etete, former minister of petroleum, who was paid $1.2 million by Shell. That's over 360 billion naira.
This wicked bunch of Nigerian politicians have no mercy for the country, whether they are from the North, South, or East.

l read about Etete's , it has been in the media several times, 360 Billion Naira / 36 = 10 Billion Naira / state and 10 Billion Naira / state can take care of a minimum of 2000 unemployed graduates working in cottage industries, 2000 gradutes X 36 states = 72, 000 graduates and this money is in the hands of one wicked , satanic monster.

l also noticed that some posters put ethnicity into consideration when posting, for instance, l, AngelicBeing dont do ethnicity, l condemn evil whether it is done by my blood siblings, family members and members of my religious affiliations, crime has no distinction, Nigeria has been raped by all the ethnic groups in the country, Hausa, Igbos, Yorubas, and several other minority groups are all involved in the pillage and plundering, as long as we refuse to stand in unity to condemn all the atrocities perpetrated by different ethnic groups whether North/ South/ East or West then the country will remain stagnant and be in darkness, prayers, fasting, going to Jerusalem or Mecca will not heal Nigeria but fairness, equity, justice, punish evil doers, reward hard work and condemn every crime committed by anybody regardless of race, tribe, creed or state.

Nigerians are one the most religious people on earth and while at the same time the most godless, wicked and devilish, countries that do not pray like Nigerians are progressing, prayer is not what we need but our mindset has to change, stand for what is right and condemn what is wrong, reading all the post on this thread gave me goose pimples, l might eventually stop quoting some people on Nairaland, l will make sure l know where he / she stands in condemning injustice, corruption, wickedness before l engage some people because it is becoming glaring that so many people's support base tilt to tribe, religion etc, what a tragedy sad
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing by AngelicBeing: 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
Petril:
wow! People still celebrate corruption even as everyone is suffering for what it has caused
Nigeria is messed up!
#NohopeforNigeria again, i give up
Exactly, the country is messed up, whether APC / PDP , North, South, East or West, we must all rise up in unity to condemn all these wicked rogues that has crippled the star of Nigeria, Nigeria is a laughing stock in the comity of NATIONS, our passport is like a rag, we are profiled unnecessarily because of where we come from, millions of Nigerians in the West are doing legit business, working hard to earn their daily bread but we have politicians who have continuously raped this country and you can see how much accolades is been poured on a woman with 5 Million Dollars x 400 (black market rate) = 2 Billion Naira , (l hope my maths is correct) with a single woman without any verifiable means of income other than been the wife of a president , what a tragedy for us as a nation.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing by AngelicBeing: 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
ephi123:

Unlike you, I'm not blinded by ethnicity. All looters should be convicted regardless of who or where they are from, eod. It is still our commonwealth being stolen even if it's a non-hausa or whatever.

FYI, have a read
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39544761

Dan Etete was paid equivalent of 366 billion naira. Should I defend him because oh he's non-hausa. No politician gives a hoot about you and I, so I won't waste my time defending any of them.
l concur with all your posted wink

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing by ephi123(f): 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
AngelicBeing:

l read about Etete's , it has been in the media several times, 360 Billion Naira / 36 = 10 Billion Naira / state and 10 Billion Naira / state can take care of a minimum of 2000 unemployed graduates working in cottage industries, 2000 gradutes X 36 states = 72, 000 graduates and this money is in the hands of one wicked , satanic monster.

l also noticed that some posters put ethnicity into consideration when posting, for instance, l, AngelicBeing dont do ethnicity, l condemn evil whether it is done by my blood siblings, family members and members of my religious affiliations, crime has no distinction, Nigeria has been raped by all the ethnic groups in the country, Hausa, Igbos, Yorubas, and several other minority groups are all involved in the pillage and plundering, as long as we refuse to stand in unity to condemn all the atrocities perpetrated by different ethnic groups whether North/ South/ East or West then the country will remain stagnant and be in darkness, prayers, fasting, going to Jerusalem or Mecca will not heal Nigeria but fairness, equity, justice, punish evil doers, reward hard work and condemn every crime committed by anybody regardless of race, tribe, creed or state.

[b]Nigerians are one the most religious people on earth and while at the same time the most godless, wicked and devilish, countries that do not pray like Nigerians are progressing, prayer is not what we need but our mindset has to change, stand for what is right and condemn what is wrong, reading all the post on this thread gave me goose pimples, l might eventually stop quoting some people on Nairaland, l will make sure l know where he / she stands in condemning injustice, corruption, wickedness before l engage some people because it is becoming glaring that so many people's support base tilt to tribe, religion etc, what a traged[/b]y sad

You've said it all, particularly that last paragraph.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Exactly, the country is messed up, whether APC / PDP , North, South, East or West, we must all rise up in unity to condemn all these wicked rogues that has crippled the star of Nigeria, Nigeria is a laughing stock in the comity of NATIONS, our passport is like a rag, we are profiled unnecessarily because of where we come from, millions of Nigerians in the West are doing legit business, working hard to earn their daily bread but we have politicians who have continuously raped this country and you can see how much accolades is been poured on a woman with 5 Million Dollars x 400 (black market rate) = 2 Billion Naira or 20 Billion Naira , (l hope my maths is correct) with a single woman without any verifiable means of income other than been the wife of a president , what a tragedy for us as a nation.

5Million dollars and that is amount made known to the public. Until there is massive bloodshed of our rulers, these politicians won't change. I wonder what stops us from blowing national assembly during one of their meetings and kill them all.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing by AngelicBeing: 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
SillyeRabbit:

5Million dollars and that is amount made known to the public. Until there is massive bloodshed of our rulers, these politicians won't change. I wonder what stops us from blowing national assembly during one of their meetings and kill them all.
Hahahahaha , l agree, she might have 5 times more than that hidden somewhere in the forest of Baylesa, l will be surprised if such action you are calling for will not happen in the future because the sufferings has reach it boiling point and those at the helm of affairs are still clueless, l read few days ago that a member of the National assembly was stoned by his constituency in the North, that is just the beginning of what might likely follow in the future, useless politicians grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing by maasoap(m): 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
Trina0936:

Oga stop blabbering and provide hard evidence to show she actually stole the money! Cry me a river opari!! undecided
Not the evidence will I provide you, I will add proof to it. I'm glad though that you're playing your role unashamedly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 / Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari / Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.