Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS - Technology Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS (42790 Views)

Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria, Sell Gift Cards And Airtime For Cash / Be A Data And Airtime Reseller Free Training / 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by DonBobes(m): 8:27pm On May 14, 2017
President99:
I hope u wont scam us oo!
The guy wey don scam me bastad thief him be o run away. See d pictoral evidence below

Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by DonBobes(m): 8:28pm On May 14, 2017
modelsms:

No bro. I have sold to hundreds of nairalanders. Just that i have never had a particular thread to document them.

See few comments above already.

Flash me so we talk.

Thanks.
Bastad thief scam. U will die.
Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by tocynajani(m): 8:38pm On May 14, 2017
Gentlepapi:
I can confirm this is the best I have seen when you call they will end the call and call back and deliver within a minute I recommend them for anybody.
if u didn't transfer to any of those account numbers above, it's your loss, plus his name is clearly Okafor Chimezie so please stop shouting scam when u clearly made the mistake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by DonBobes(m): 8:39pm On May 14, 2017
tocynajani:

Quote this with the account number u transferred to, so we can avoid it.
See the pictoral evidence below the guy na perfect thief wey go die like boko boys. Na thief

Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by tocynajani(m): 8:44pm On May 14, 2017
DonBobes:

See the pictoral evidence below the guy na perfect thief wey go die like boko boys. Na thief

You keep repeating the same thing over and over. I think you sent the money to the wrong account, or u just wanna spoil business for him.

3 Likes

Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by DonBobes(m): 8:50pm On May 14, 2017
tocynajani:

You keep repeating the same thing over and over. I think you sent the money to the wrong account, or u just wanna spoil business for him.
Spoil what business do I look like a business man. I am a worker I don't do business, I earn my monthly salary till this bastad deceived me off of my hard earned money. U no see the pictoral evidence ni?

Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by DonBobes(m): 8:53pm On May 14, 2017
tocynajani:

if u didn't transfer to any of those account numbers above, it's your loss, plus his name is clearly Okafor Chimezie so please stop shouting scam when u clearly made the mistake.
Now i see that i am convinced that it's the same modelsms that operates different accounts on NAIRALAND to deceive unsuspecting NAIRALANDers here.

Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by tocynajani(m): 8:54pm On May 14, 2017
DonBobes:

Spoil what business do I look like a business man. I am a worker I don't do business, I earn my monthly salary till this bastad deceived me off of my hard earned money. U no see the pictoral evidence ni?
I'm seeing your evidence but I'm telling you, you sent money to the wrong person...
That's not his account name at all...
So the fault is from you, not him, plus he never posted his account number here, you have to ask him first.

1 Like

Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by tocynajani(m): 8:55pm On May 14, 2017
DonBobes:

Now i see that i am convinced that it's the same modelsms that operates different accounts on NAIRALAND to deceive unsuspecting NAIRALANDers here.
grin grin grin
Whatever you want to think bro...
Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by DonBobes(m): 9:01pm On May 14, 2017
tocynajani:

grin grin grin
Whatever you want to think bro...
Its not what I think it's what the bastad does for a living which is scamming nairalanders daily. And he will soon die lik a boko boy.
Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by folex(m): 9:24pm On May 14, 2017
The one screaming scam is obviously up to mischief! Look at the way he is spam the thread repeatedly!! By the way when did mtn 5gb became as cheap as N1,200!!
As already pointed out by Tocynajani, the guy's account name is not in anyway a yoruba name. This is from someone that equally bought data successfully from him!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by tocynajani(m): 9:34pm On May 14, 2017
folex:
The one screaming scam is obviously up to mischief! Look at the way he is spam the thread repeatedly!! By the way when did mtn 5gb became as cheap as N1,200!!
As already pointed out by Tocynajani, the guy's account name is not in anyway a yoruba name. This is from someone that equally bought data successfully from him!!
As in, It's just disgraceful and irritating, he even opened a thread for it instead of just admitting his mistake.
Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by Gentlevin: 9:49pm On May 14, 2017
tocynajani:

As in, It's just disgraceful and irritating, he even opened a thread for it instead of just admitting his mistake.
Dont mind dat guy calling an innocent guy scam. He has simply made a mistake and sent money to wrong account number. instead of going to his bank to complain, he is here callin some1 scam. That guy gave me 3 accounts all bearing igbo name just as u posted up there and paid to his fidelity account and got my mtn 2g.
Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by tocynajani(m): 10:04pm On May 14, 2017
Gentlevin:
Dont mind dat guy calling an innocent guy scam. He has simply made a mistake and sent money to wrong account number. instead of going to his bank to complain, he is here callin some1 scam. That guy gave me 3 accounts all bearing igbo name just as u posted up there and paid to his fidelity account and got my mtn 2g.
I propose flooding his thread and correcting him there... grin grin grin cheesy
Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by DonBobes(m): 10:34pm On May 14, 2017
To confirm my statement on this thief the thief called me with a different num. Imagine how he got my number i do not have my number on NAIRALAND how come he got it to call me. That's because he is the one that scammed me and wants to make amends after doing rubbish. He runs two accounts on same Whatsapp account. And the bastad as the same pix as dp. Tried to convince me with that rubbish that he is not the thieving scammer.
Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by buoye1(m): 12:09am On May 15, 2017
DonBobes:

Guy run for your dear money this guys are scammers. Kobo dem no give me anything dey call data. I transferred money for 5g mtn d ediot refused picking my calls better run for your money o
You can see the transfer I transferred to the animal ediot
Which kind Wahala be this? Op please come tell everyone this isn't true! My heart is broken already... Please
Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by modelsms(m): 4:55pm On May 15, 2017
DonBobes:

Its not what I think it's what the bastad does for a living which is scamming nairalanders daily. And he will soon die lik a boko boy.
DonBobes:

Bastad thief scam. U will die.
DonBobes:

Tested and trusted weting the guy that just scammed me off 5g mtn after i paid him by transferring the money to him. Ediot like him. He will die like a boko boy . Ediottic animal.
Undoubtedly, this is a serious allegation. Let me add smartish that it is spurious and false, merely fabricated to discredit me, tarnish my image and to detract from the goodwill I enjoy here -- a development I am grateful to Nairalanders for.

As can be seen in quoted posts above, he has been everywhere calling me a scammer, thief, bastard, animal, idiot and has used all other sorts of debilitating and disparaging epithets.

Considering my level of education and scruples, I would neither deign nor condescend as to engage in exchange of contumelies with him.

Equally, he has made several statements, most of which are incoherent and unintelligible. However, attempts shall be made to refute those claims that are a tad clear.
PICTORIAL EVIDENCE
DonBobes:

See the pictorial evidence below the guy na perfect thief wey go die like boko boys. Na thief
The pictoral evidence in question shows that he transferred money to one AKINNIYI ABIODUN FATAI. This name appears to be Yoruba, whereas I am Igbo, based in Enugu State, with my name as Okafor Chimezie C.. Clearly there is no resemblance between both names.
In fact, someone even posted a screenshot of my account details I sent him in page 4 of this thread.
Few persons have tried to draw his attenton to this yet he iis still adamant.

Gentlevin:
tocynajani:

5GB MTN AT 1200
DonBobes:

Guy the op na bastad him b.
I just got scammed of my 5g mtn 1,200 . C d pictoral evidence.

This thread has over 50 positive comments, most of the posters have also referred countless number of persons to me and all were satisfied. I never scammed any, even those that sent up to 15k. So how could I now scam him of 1200-- a pittance, a paltry sum?
Samakus:
If you're still doubting this guy, you're mistaken. I've referred people to him and all of them were satisfied with the services they received.

Ya gazie

A look at my MTN data price list shows that my 5gb is 2600 and not 1200. So how could he say he transferred 1200 for 5gb?
Again, this casts aspersions on his level of intelligence and further flags his greed. How could you even agree to pay 1200 for Mtn 5gb? Shouldn't you be wary of any seller promising that?
It's akin to agreeing to buy I phone 6 at 20k.
I expected more prudence and smartness from a person who claims to be a soldier.
folex:

CHANGE OF NUMBER
DonBobes:
The thief has gone to modify his thread post and changed the number from 0813 397 1513 to O909 630 0200. Bastad thief. I go die cheap death.
Isn't this daft? How could you say I modified and changed my number when my first post that contains the number has been quoted by several persons. And those posts quoted still show this same number of mine. Do I also have the ability to modify other persons posts?

TWO WHATSAPP ACCOUNTS ON THE SAME ACCOUNT/ HOW I GOT HIS NUMBER
DonBobes:
To confirm my statement on this thief the thief called me with a different num. Imagine how he got my number i do not have my number on NAIRALAND how come he got it to call me . That's because he is the one that scammed me and wants to make amends after doing rubbish. He runs two accounts on same Whatsapp account. And the bastad as the same pix as dp. Tried to convince me with that rubbish that he is not the thieving scammer.

I wonder what he meant by running of two whatsapp accounts with same account? Isn't it recondite?

It remains to be added that when I first saw the allegation, I ran a check on the moniker to know if maybe another data seller is behind this. In the course of going through his posts I found a phone number I supposed was his. I called to speak with him to ascertain whether probably he mistaknely sent money to someone else and got scammed. He didn't answer me but was busy cursing me. Attached below is the screenshot of his post that I saw containing his number which I reached him with since he said he didn't have a phone number on Nairaland.

I doubt his usefulness in the military given his attitude and wits which, in my estimation, are most puerile. He must be doing them a disservice.

2 Likes

Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by bigpastor(m): 4:56pm On May 15, 2017
buoye1:
Which kind Wahala be this? Op please come tell everyone this isn't true! My heart is broken already... Please
I paid for 2Gb = N1,200. I got mine. I called before paying and he told me that the 5Gb isn't available.
I got my MTN 2Gb rightly.
Try chatting him up on whatsapp.
I think he is legit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by modelsms(m): 5:52pm On May 15, 2017
I want to thank all my customers particularly those who defend the truth

buoye1
Tocynajani
Folex
Gentlevin

Cc
Mescopaul
Paulswaggz
President99
Sonyc00
Daviestunech
Pasidon
Gentlepapi
Bigpastor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by Samakus(m): 6:59pm On May 15, 2017
Wait wait wait!! I'm late to the party. Who's this animal DonBobes ranting everywhere. Are you out of your mind?

How can you just sleep and wake up and swear to smear modelsms name? Why is it that people don't like good thing? I have referred people to this guy and he delivered a satisfactory customer experience for all my referrals. I can't even talk about my own self. How can this baboon that calls himself DonBobes make himself an instrument of mischief. How's it that only you, out of over 100 persons that have commented on this thread is shouting scam. Positive testimonies have flooded this thread. Why will you make yourself an agent of the devil to tarnish another man's image? Why.

Trust is earned and not given. Modelsms has earned the trust of Nairalanders. Your smeary cannot change that. Obviously, you lack proper education, that's why you can't think and write coherently. Modelsms is an Igbo guy. You sent money to someone else, not him. Your illiteracy can't even allow you distinguish between an Igbo name and a Yoruba name, let alone to differentiate the 2 opposite phone numbers respectively. I wish i can see you now, I'll beat the hell out of you. Bushman!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by bbeautylik(f): 8:54pm On May 15, 2017
Donbobes.... please don't come here and be accusing someone falsely..... you were duped and because you were pained you are now looking for someone to accuse..... iyalA iya e

1 Like

Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by tocynajani(m): 10:32pm On May 15, 2017
modelsms:

buoye1
Tocynajani
Folex
Gentlevin

Cc
Mescopaul
Paulswaggz
President99
Sonyc00
Daviestunech
Pasidon
Gentlepapi
Bigpastor
You're welcome sir.
Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by tocynajani(m): 10:34pm On May 15, 2017
Lol, I don't even chat OP up, I just transfer the money and send text, within the next 3-5 minutes i get my money..
faster than loading recharge card and going to get data again, plus u get more??
OP u too much.

1 Like

Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by AdlatWorld(m): 6:50am On May 16, 2017
Don't even understand this dumb guy which call himself dombass. Is he sponsored for this thrash?

1 Like

Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by AdlatWorld(m): 6:51am On May 16, 2017
Don't even understand this dumb guy who call himself dombass. Is he sponsored for this thrash?

1 Like

Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by Gentlevin: 10:54am On May 16, 2017
modelsms:

buoye1
Tocynajani
Folex
Gentlevin

Cc
Mescopaul
Paulswaggz
President99
Sonyc00
Daviestunech
Pasidon
Gentlepapi
Bigpastor
bro dont mind dat guy. Kwantinue ur biz. I gat ur back. Dat guy(donbobes) still dey confused.....
Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by bunmiann: 10:18am On May 17, 2017
Kindly patronise this guys........got my data in less than 3mins....

1 Like

Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 17, 2017
Abeg come sale another 2gb for me I Don finish the other 1.

Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 17, 2017
emmanuelike:
Abeg come sale another 2gb for me I Don finish the other 1.

The data Don show

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents Blackberry Blow OUT Sales**Q10, Bold 5, Torch2 & Curve 4* / NEW AND USED IPHONE PRICELIST / Steps To Transfer Money From An ATM Machine To Any Bank Account In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.