Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) (9983 Views)

1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That "Jesus Christ" Was Not Crucified / Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad / Science Confirms The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2010
What a confussed humane, who told you that donkey and cow is the same. Lol
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by ttruth(m): 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2010
Abu Zola:

What a confussed humane, who told you that donkey and cow is the same. Lol

You are the most confused human being. I know that a donkey is different from a cow but you possess similar characteristics to a cow and a donkey.

Isi ewu.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by rabzy: 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2010
Pls if you guys don't mind i would like to continue with the 'facts', i have been having issues with the internet, yeah, where was i

Fact III: And who is that prophet mentioned in Deut. That is like unto Moses? Jesus said about that prophet: “Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is to your advantage that I go away. For I go not away, the comforter will not come unto you, but if I depart he will be sent to you, he will guide you unto all truth for he shall not speak of himself but whatever he shall hear that he shall speak” (John 16: 7&13).

Fact IV: The coming of prophet as God’s messenger foretold in the books of John 16:12-14, Habakkuk 3:3, Song of Solomon 5:10-13, Deuteronomy 33:1-2, Matthew 23:39, John 14:30 and e.t.c. His eminence, the late Deedat had once wrote and proclaimed that: “Muhummed is mentioned by name in the Song of Solomon 5:16. The Hebrew word used there is Muhammuddim. The end letters IM is plural of respect majesty and grandeur. Minus "im" the name would be Muhamud translated as "altogether lovely" in the Authorized Version of the Bible or 'The Praised One' 'the one worthy of Praise' i.e. MUHUMMED! (P.B.U.H)

Well fact 3 has told us nothing, there was nothing there that shows that the helper is mohammed, in fact several Bible verses shows that the helper is the spirit of truth, but of course to our muslim scholars here, those parts are 'corrupted', am sure they have the real, true version somewhere hidden in the middle east, lol. But fact three is zilch, there was nothing offered and nothing would be proffered in response.

Fact 4 is actually also very funny,

John 16:12-14, there is absolutely no basis to think that the promised helper is mohammed. We should not forget that Jesus was saying all these things on the last Night he was departing, his disciples were in despair, they were afraid and unsure of themselves, because their hope, their spiritual leader was about to arrested and killed, so Jesus was giving them reassuring words, words of hope, and as a source of comfort, he promised them a helper, the spirit of truth, Mohammed was no spirit, and equally important is that, mohammed came hundreds of years after these frightened men, the men Jesus was promising comfort to had died, So how was he a comforter to these men, then what Jesus taught as revealed in the Bible are totally in Variant with what Jesus taught his disciples.

In verse the Jesus said '15 “If YOU love me, YOU will observe my commandments; 16 and I will request the Father and he will give YOU another helper to be with YOU forever, 17 the spirit of the truth, which the world cannot receive, because it neither beholds it nor knows it. YOU know it, because it remains with YOU and is in YOU. ,

We need to ask in what way does mohammed fulfill this part of the verse, 'the spirit of the truth, which the world cannot receive, because it neither beholds it nor knows it YOU know it, because it remains with YOU and is in YOU', this shows that the spirit is already operating in them but as then they have not been anointed by the spirit, like the way Jesus was officially anointed at his baptism. The world eventually received mohammed, they beheld him when he was alive and they knew him, even his enemies knew him.

Habakuk 3:3 '3 God himself proceeded to come from Te′man, even a Holy One from Mount Pa′ran. Se′lah.

His dignity covered [the] heavens; and with his praise the earth became filled, What has this got to do with Mohammed,

That place was talking about God almighty, he is the Holy one the verse was referring to, in fact habakuk was actually quoting from a song that Moses sang in praise of God for what he did during their 40 years wandering in the wilderness. He then cited places where God did great works on behalf of his people, the verse is shown below,
deut 33:2
Now this is the blessing with which Moses the man of the [true] God blessed the sons of Israel before his death. 2 And he proceeded to say:

“Jehovah—from Si′nai he came,
And he flashed forth from Se′ir upon them.
He beamed forth from the mountainous region of Pa′ran,
And with him were holy myriads,
At his right hand warriors belonging to them.

He was reminding the people of all the great deeds of God, just because Mohammed came from the land of Arabia, does not mean any biblical reference to a holy one from that place must be mohammed, the verse itself lets us see who this holy one is, it is God and not Mohammed, a lot of 'holy men' of different religions have come from those deserts b4 mohammed, anyone of them can also lay claim to this verse, but they would all be wrong, because the verse said God.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2010
Thanks man
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by rabzy: 4:41pm On Feb 09, 2010
Now this is the hilarious part of the fact 4
Song of Solomon 5:10-16

“My dear one is dazzling and ruddy, the most conspicuous of ten thousand. 11 His head is gold, refined gold. The locks of his hair are date clusters. His black [hair] is like the raven. 12 His eyes are like doves by the channels of water, which are bathing themselves in milk, sitting within the rims. 13 His cheeks are like a garden bed of spice, towers of scented herbs. His lips are lilies, dripping with liquid myrrh. 14 His hands are cylinders of gold, filled with chrys′o·lite. His abdomen is an ivory plate covered with sapphires. 15 His legs are pillars of marble based on socket pedestals of refined gold. His appearance is like Leb′a·non, choice like the cedars. 16 His palate is sheer sweetness, and everything about him is altogether desirable. This is my dear one, and this is my boy companion, O daughters of Jerusalem.”

If this verse is referring to mohammed, then we have a very good description of him, 'his lips are lilies and, dripping with liquid myrrh, his palate/mouth is sweetness.

This is an example of stretching the imagination to the very limits of the realms incredulity, the song of Solomon is about a girl who solomon was wooing, but who is firmly in love with a young shepherd boy, the one she constantly refers to as her loved one, her companion, her descriptions refers to this boy she is in love with and who she would not leave for solomon with all his wealth and glory,

Now in what way is this connected to Mohammed, is the girl also in love with Mohammed that would come thousands of years later,

This is what the girl said also about her lovely one

On my bed during the nights I have sought the one whom my soul has loved. I sought him, but I did not find him. 2 Let me rise up, please, and go round about in the city; in the streets and in the public squares let me seek the one whom my soul has loved. I sought him, but I did not find him. 3 The watchmen who were going around in the city found me, ‘The one whom my soul has loved have YOU men seen?’ 4 Hardly had I passed on from them until I found the one whom my soul has loved. I grabbed hold of him, and I would not let go of him, until I had brought him into my mother’s house and into the interior room of her that had been pregnant with me. 5 I have put YOU under oath, O daughters of Jerusalem, by the female gazelles or by the hinds of the field, that YOU try not to awaken or arouse love [in me] until it feels inclined.”

can this lovely one be mohammed, ?, how on earth did this girl and Mohammed came to be in love, am sure the very thot of it should be repugnant to muslims, please i need enlightenment on this,

Or does it mean anywhere the bible mentions 'lovely one, praised one, altogether lovely, which happens to be the meaning of Mohammed's name, then the bible must be referring to Mohammed, should we not consider the context of the scriptures or consider what led to the expression, there are hundreds of languages which have names which means lovely one, can we all then lay claim to being this lovely one,

The meaning of my name is 'my prayers has been answered', am sure i would find it in the Bible and maybe also in the quran, can i say then that i am being referred to, plzzzzzz, this is is ridiculous.

It reminds me of a muslim scholar in the University who showed me the place in the Bible where Jesus christ said whoever has never sinned b4 should stone the harlot, and he started writing some things on the ground, the bible never said what he wrote, but this chap told me he was writing 'Keu' i.e islamic verses/writings, men, i was shocked, how in God's name did he know that was what he was writing?

I feel like not even bothering with fact 5, but i will.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2010
Interesting epistle
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by rabzy: 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2010
Abu Zola:

Interesting epistle

Thanks also.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2010
Smile, well done
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2010
rabzy:

Thanks also.
continue to fool urself by quoting out of context.Jesus said in John14:16-17 'i will ask d father&he will give u another comforter to be with u for ever. Was mohammad able to live forever? 17: d spirit of truth,d world cannot accept him,but u know him,for he lives in u.Could a human being be refered to as a spirit? Could mohammad av lived inside a human being like himself? D bible says in John4 dat God is a spirit,if mohammad was dat spirit,it means mohammad is God.This doesnt make sense at all
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2010
Dance of shame
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by rabzy: 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2010
toba:

continue to fool urself by quoting out of context.Jesus said in John14:16-17 'i will ask d father&he will give u another comforter to be with u for ever. Was mohammad able to live forever? 17: d spirit of truth,d world cannot accept him,but u know him,for he lives in u.Could a human being be refered to as a spirit? Could mohammad av lived inside a human being like himself? D bible says in John4 dat God is a spirit,if mohammad was dat spirit,it means mohammad is God.This doesnt make sense at all

Toba, Was this comment meant for me, or am i missing something?
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2010
rabzy:

Toba, Was this comment meant for me, or am i missing something?
The questions therein are meant for u to answer
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by rabzy: 9:42am On Feb 10, 2010
toba:

Am not sure u read my post at all, i have explained using the verses and other related verses, that muhammed was not the prophet moses was talking about, nor was he the helper, Jesus promised, so why do you think your above comment was meant for me, when you said Muhammed could not be the helper because the helper would be with us Forever, that is another good and valid point to prove that Jesus was not referring to Muhammed. So we are not at variance here, you can read my earlier posts please.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by ttruth(m): 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2010
Muhammedans love giving themselves worthy ancestry. Muhammed is not recognise in the bible PERIOD tongue
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Nezan(m): 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2010
The same silly old arguments!

muslim: The Bible is corrupt
Christian: Why do you say that?
muslim: Because koran says so. . .

. . the next day . . .

muslim: Bible confirms the messengership of mohammed
Christian: But you said the Bible is corrupt
muslim: <keeps quiet>

NL religious section is becoming such a bore! angry
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by ttruth(m): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2010
Nezan:

The same silly old arguments!

muslim: The Bible is corrupt
Christian: Why do you say that?
muslim: Because koran says so. . .

. . the next day . . .

muslim: Bible confirms the messengership of mohammed
Christian: But you said the Bible is corrupt
muslim: <keeps quiet>

NL religious section is becoming such a bore! angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Denial is part and parcel of the Islamic cult grin
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2010
@nezan- you are an old fool, when we say something is corrupt it doesn't mean it lack an oita of truth. The bible contain a few truth e.g don't steal, kill, cheat etc but majority of the bible words are lies which were fabricated
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by rabzy: 4:27pm On Feb 10, 2010
Abu Zola:

@nezan- you are an old fool, when we say something is corrupt it doesn't mean it lack an oita of truth. The bible contain a few truth e.g don't steal, kill, cheat etc but majority of the bible words are lies which were fabricated

When you say most of what the Bible say is fabricated, that means you have access to the real version, or how exactly do you know that it is corrupt. Then those facts you proudly posted for us to see where just a bunch of wishy-washy thoughts of an unskilled scholar, you have refused to comment on the questions and pointers i posed.

I know you said it is interesting, but do you see the truth in them. Those verses, never in anyway, form or imagination referred to muhammed.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Nezan(m): 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2010
Abu Zola:

Listen to yourself, 'young wise fool', since you have access to the uncorrupted bible, why not let us see it? deluded slaves! angry
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2010
The orginal bible was destroyed, the original bible was dictated by jesus and not paul
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by tunnytox(m): 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2010
rubish, rubbbish and complete rubbish are posted here both by the poster and his group of deluded and delusioned followers of their prophet of doom called Mohammed the con man/paedophile himself.

you said the bible is distorted yet you are quoting the same distorted book to back up your claim can't you noticed how foolish and disoriented you are?
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2010
Are u sane, yes the bible is corrupt, written by one old fool called paul. The fact that i quote it when arguing with u does not make it uncorrupt, do it for arguement sake.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2010
Abu Zola:

Are u sane, yes the bible is corrupt, written by one old fool called paul. The fact that i quote it when arguing with u does not make it uncorrupt, do it for arguement sake.

where is the real bible then? Many of you muslims are nothing but rabid dogs and fools.

the bible is corrupt but you use it to support mohammad no? undecided
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2010
You are insane, am sure. The fact that it is corrupt doesn't stop it from having an iota of truth
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Krayola(m): 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2010
Abu Zola:

the original bible was dictated by jesus and not paul

I thought Paul wrote letters, not "Bible"
I don't even know of anyone dictating or writing "bible"
I thought the bible was a collection of writings/books that was agreed on, by a community, to be authoritative, and not a book that was written or dictated by a single individual

Now I feel dumb for thinking all these things  cry
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Abuzcla: 11:27pm On Feb 10, 2010
Abu Zola:

Prophet mohammad(saw) wrote d quran&not God
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 10, 2010
Abu Zola:

You are insane, am sure. The fact that it is corrupt doesn't stop it from having an iota of truth

I'm not sure you understand logic. That there makes no sense. You cant say that rotten fish has some edible portions.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by selencious(f): 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2010
Abu Zola:

You are soooo Complicated and lost Abuzola. Non of ur words makes sense. I hope you don't end up as a crazy man on the streets someday.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by tunnytox(m): 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2010
Abu Zola:

Its you and your cohorts that are insane, you are not only insane you're abysmally insane you said that the Bible was written by Paul, at least Paul had more credibility than your warmongering prophet of doom who claimed he received your useless and faceless Quran from one Allah. tell me anything good about Quran, tell me anywhere this useless book preached love you people are deluded, have no place in a modern world,
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Abuzcla: 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2010
Abu Zola:

The quran is more corrupt dan d bible.D prophet(saw) was very very biased when putin down d holy quran.He put down words dat suits&justified his atrocities.He said in d quran God shd for his present&future sins.Krayola is right d bible is a collection of books written by eyewitnesses of those accounts reported
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by selencious(f): 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2010
Abuz©la:

Prophet mohammad(saw) wrote d quran¬ God
An illiterate man is simply not capable of writing the Quran.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by selencious(f): 11:45pm On Feb 10, 2010
Krayola:

I thought Paul wrote letters, not "Bible"
I don't even know of anyone dictating or writing "bible"
I thought the bible was a collection of writings/books that was agreed on, by a community, to be authoritative, and not a book that was written or dictated by a single individual

Now I feel dumb for thinking all these things  cry

Who wrote the Bible” is a question that can be definitively answered by examining the biblical texts in light of the external evidences that supports its claims. 2 Timothy 3:16 states that “All scripture is inspired by God….” In 2 Peter 1:20-21, Peter reminds the reader to “know this first of all, that no prophecy of scripture is a matter of one’s own interpretation, … but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.” The Bible itself tells us that it is God who is the author of His book.

God does not leave us with just claims of His divine handiwork in the Bible, but also supports it with compelling evidence. The design of the Bible itself is a miracle. Written over more than 1,500 years by vastly different writers, yet every book in the Bible is consistent in its message. These 66 books talk about history, prophecy, poetry, and theology. Despite their complexity, differences in writing styles and vast time periods, the books of the Bible agree miraculously well in theme, facts and cross-referencing. No human beings could have planned such an intricate combination of books over a 1,500-year time span. Bible manuscripts (remember, there were no printing presses until 1455) have survived despite weather, persecution and time. Most ancient writings written on weak materials like papyrus have vanished all together. Yet many copies of the Old Testament scriptures survived. For instance, the Dead Sea Scrolls contain all books of the Old Testament, except Esther, and have been dated to before the time of Christ. Consider Julius Caesar’s Gallic Wars. Only ten copies written about 1,000 years after the event are in existence. In comparison, there are over 24,000+ New Testament manuscripts, the earliest one dating to within 24 years after Christ.

The Bible also validates its divine authorship through fulfilled prophecies. An astonishing 668 prophecies have been fulfilled and none have ever been proven false (three are unconfirmed). An honest study of biblical prophecy will compellingly show the divine authorship of the Bible. Further, archeology confirms (or in some cases supports) accounts in the biblical record. No other holy book comes close to the Bible in the amount of evidence supporting its divine authorship.
no other book gives us more insight into our lives, more hope for our future, and a true path to a relationship with God. Search the Bible with openness and honesty and see for yourself what the Creator of the universe wants to tell you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. / The Difference Between Being A Christian And A Born Again Christian. / Will You Be Ready When The Lord Shall Come? - Olamide Obire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.