Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... (4359 Views)

I Am An Atheist. Why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? / What Lessons Can We Learn From Atheist? Why Did God Create Atheist ? / Atheist: Why We Do (not) Need The Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by CatfishBilly: 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ever8054:
OK...thank you I have seen the mistakes..., now can you pls explain with facts how and what brought about existence in oder of course and effect...I want a starting point of things
Argumentum ad ignorantiam. We don't know, therefore, God.
That's a lazy cop out.
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by akintom(m): 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ever8054:
..seriously..if that judgment made no sense to you,I wonder if you can find sense in anything... anyway!. that's what makes you an atheist shaaaa...God gave you brain to use don't waste it pls..

Have you ever observed the folks that find company with nitwit pleasurable?
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by rawgurl(f): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by Ever8054: 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
rawgurl:

i don't get you ?
the worst calamity to mankind is death,so what's science doing about it?..because no matter how many hospitals you build and equipped disease can never be conquer and death is inevitable,
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by Ever8054: 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Argumentum ad ignorantiam. We don't know, therefore, God.
That's a lazy cop out.
you don't know and you are told but you won't accept because you just don't want to believe or what exactly do you want?
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ever8054:
the worst calamity to mankind is death,so what's science doing about it?..because no matter how many hospitals you build and equipped disease can never be conquer and death is inevitable,
And these points of yours further attest to the fact that the universe is not intelligently designed by a creator called god.

Anyways, I don't if you meant to say disease or diseases but which ever you're referring to is a big lie.

Many Diseases have been conquered via treatments, Controls, managements, cures - (if am to go literally with ya words).....

Death is inevitable and is never as a result of an intelligent designer due to sin or whatsoever.

All living things die (spanning from prokaryotic to eukaryotic creatures).
Non living things as well have there own durability period before they become inefficient and ineffective.
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by Ever8054: 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
adepeter26:

And these points of yours further attest to the fact that the universe is not intelligently designed by a creator called god.

Anyways, I don't if you meant to say disease or diseases but which ever you're referring to is a big lie.

Many Diseases have been conquered via treatments, Controls, managements, cures - (if am to go literally with ya words).....

Death is inevitable and is never as a result of an intelligent designer due to sin or whatsoever.

All living things die (spanning from prokaryotic to eukaryotic creatures).
Non living things as well have there own durability period before they become inefficient and ineffective.
pls can you mention one disease that has been conquered?..and after that I will ask you a question I have been asking atheist ever since I came to know such people exist but iam yet to get an answer.but you sound like a very intelligent atheist with full knowledge of his believes.... "How did we get here..considering the theory of course and effect?... thank you...
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by CatfishBilly: 6:41am On Apr 13, 2017
Ever8054:
you don't know and you are told but you won't accept because you just don't want to believe or what exactly do you want?
That I don't know doesn't mean I should accept every theory thrown at me, certainly not one written by middle Eastern cave men that have little understanding of how the world works.

1 Like

Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by wirinet(m): 7:22am On Apr 13, 2017
Ever8054:
Death is not and never the worst calamity to mankind. Without death the world would be in chaos. Without death there can be no birth. Death is the ingredient for birth. The materials left behind by the dead is used to assemble new life. That is the way stars are born, live and die, and materials from the dead stars are used to born new stars. Same for living things, plants need dead organic matter as nutrients. Animals need consume dead plants or animals to live.
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by dalaman: 7:24am On Apr 13, 2017
felixomor:

The fact that it was proposed by a theist still doesnt invalidate the point of the OP.

Atheists need to face their front.

What is this imaginary doctor saying?
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by felixomor: 7:38am On Apr 13, 2017
dalaman:

What is this imaginary doctor saying?

U r crying again ? grin
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by dalaman: 8:34am On Apr 13, 2017
felixomor:

U r crying again ? grin

You are imagining that I am crying?

1 Like

Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by felixomor: 8:54am On Apr 13, 2017
dalaman:

You are imagining that I am crying?

No,.you are proving it here
.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by Ever8054: 9:01am On Apr 13, 2017
wirinet:

Death is not and never the worst calamity to mankind. Without death the world would be in chaos. Without death there can be no death. Death is the ingredient for birth. The materials left behind by the dead is used to assemble new life. That is the way stars are born, live and die, and materials from the dead stars are used to born new stars. Same for living things, plants need dead organic matter as nutrients. Animals need consume dead plants or animals to live.
it make sense to you but so foolish to me..
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 13, 2017
Ever8054:
pls can you mention one disease that has been conquered?
Microbial infections have been conquered through administration of Chemotherapeutic agents.
Cancerous cells and tumor cell have been conquered through the use of Radiological activities and antineoplastic agents.
Diabetes mellitus have been conquered by through management by the use of drugs.
Polio has been conquered through vaccination
Or do you want more?

But you know what, you didn't ask your question well.
You would have asked, "Despite building of hospitals, research centres, health centres, WHY DO WE STILL KEEP HAVING OCCURRENCE OF INFECTIONS AND DISEASES OF SAME/SIMILAR/DIFFERENT TYPES" and not "DISEASES ARE YET TO BE CONQUERED"
..and after that I will ask you a question I have been asking atheist ever since I came to know such people exist but iam yet to get an answer.but you sound like a very intelligent atheist with full knowledge of his believes....

Am not intelligent like you think, but make good contributions to subjects I know much about.
I. May disappoint you in answering your question cos I don't know everything.
Anyways, you're free to ask
"How did we get here..considering the theory of course and effect?... thank you...
Now, to be real with you? I don't know how we got here.
Even the animals on planet earth don't know how they found themselves on earth.
Even the sun itself doesn't know how it got formed.

But I believe so well that the creation of the universe is not as a result of a intelligent designer called god.
The fact that we're yet to decipher how we got to planet earth doesn't mean a god made it happen. It's better to say "YOU DON'T KNOW" than to ascribe your reason to god, because if you claim god created the universe, then I would be tempted to ask you, "who created that god", and you must respond
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by rawgurl(f): 9:06am On Apr 13, 2017
Ever8054:

u are supposed to direct that question to the scientists, so don't go off topic.
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by dalaman: 9:47am On Apr 13, 2017
felixomor:

No,.you are proving it here
.... grin
By telling you the truth about your self? Are you not an imaginary doctor?
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by felixomor: 9:53am On Apr 13, 2017
dalaman:

By telling you the truth about your self? Are you not an imaginary doctor?

U r still crying, i can see.... grin
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by dalaman: 9:59am On Apr 13, 2017
felixomor:

U r still crying, i can see.... grin

Ok, imaginary doctor. I hear you.
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by felixomor: 10:03am On Apr 13, 2017
dalaman:

Ok, imaginary doctor. I hear you.

Eiya sorry....
Take tissues grin
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by dalaman: 10:26am On Apr 13, 2017
felixomor:

Eiya sorry....
Take tissues grin

You need the tissues more than me. So keep it.
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by felixomor: 10:27am On Apr 13, 2017
dalaman:

You need the tissues more than me. So keep it.

Eieeuw
Says the town crier.... cheesy
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by wirinet(m): 10:33am On Apr 13, 2017
Ever8054:
it make sense to you but so foolish to me..
That is why I suggest you go back to school to improve your biology and comprehension.
Without death how will you feed and live? The food you eat is dead plants or animals before you can digest it to release the energy contained. The fish you used to prepare that pepper soup was once living and minding its business under the ocean.
When you die bacteria, termites and worms would eat your body to provide nutrients for plants which in turn will feed others.

Without death there would be no life.
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by dalaman: 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
felixomor:

Eieeuw
Says the town crier.... cheesy

Cries the imaginary doctor.
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by felixomor: 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
dalaman:

Cries the imaginary doctor.

Still crying because of whom u call "imaginary"?
Vocabulary is failing u.... cheesy
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by dalaman: 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
felixomor:

Still crying because of whom u call "imaginary"?
Vocabulary is failing u.... cheesy

You are an imaginary doctor. That is a fact.
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by felixomor: 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
dalaman:

You are an imaginary doctor. That is a fact.

And thats why u woke up crying? cheesy
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by dalaman: 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
felixomor:

And thats why u woke up crying? cheesy

Two things you keep imagining .

1. That I am crying.
2. That you are a Doctor.

1 Like

Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by jonbellion(m): 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
Wow
This thread was really ripped to shreds
I don't even think the OP knows what he's arguing against undecided
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by felixomor: 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
dalaman:

Two things you keep imagining .

1. That I am crying.

You proved it. I dont have to imagine grin

dalaman:

2. That you are a Doctor.

Eiya sorry, its not my fault that u couldnt become a doctor.
That doesnt stop u from finding joy in your life though.
You dont have to be jealous. lipsrsealed
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by dalaman: 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
felixomor:

You proved it. I dont have to imagine grin

Eiya sorry, its not my fault that u couldnt become a doctor.
That doesnt stop u from finding joy in your life though.
You dont have to be jealous. lipsrsealed

Jealous of what?
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by felixomor: 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
dalaman:

Jealous of what?

Read it again..... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PENTECOST : The Power And Unifying Force Of The Spirit. / Satan's Meeting / New Prelate For Methodist Church Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.