Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Muslim Murders Wife For Reading Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Murders Wife For Reading Bible (4503 Views)

Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess / I Was Embarassed 4 Reading Bible From My Phone,whats Wrong With That? / Muslim Man Buries Wife And Children Alive For Reading The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Murders Wife For Reading Bible by EdwardFree: 11:23am On Dec 30, 2009
[b]A Muslim man in Egypt killed his wife because she was reading the Bible and then buried her with their infant baby and an 8-year-old daughter.
The girls were buried alive! He then reported to the police that an uncle killed the kids.
15 days later, another family member died. When they went to bury him, they found the two little girls under the sand - alive!
The country is outraged over the incident, and the man was executed at the end of July.

The older girl was asked how she had survived and she said: - 'A man wearing shiny white clothes, with bleeding wounds in his hands, came every day to feed us. He woke up my mom so she could nurse my sister'.
She was interviewed on Egyptian national TV, by a veiled Muslim woman news anchor.

She said on public TV, 'This was none other than Jesus, because nobody else does things like this!'
Muslims believe Isa (Jesus) would do this, but the wounds mean He really was crucified, and it's clear also that He is alive! But, it's also clear that the child could not make up a story like this, and there is no way these children could have survived without a true miracle.

Muslim leaders are going to have a hard time to figure out what to do with this, and the popularity of the Passion movie doesn't help! With Egypt at the centre of the media and education in the Middle East, you can be sure this story will spread.

[/b]
Re: Muslim Murders Wife For Reading Bible by theseeker2: 11:42am On Dec 30, 2009
these incredible christians! shocked
Re: Muslim Murders Wife For Reading Bible by viaro: 11:56am On Dec 30, 2009
source, please? undecided
Re: Muslim Murders Wife For Reading Bible by PastorAIO: 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2009
okay, this is a very subtle attack on christianity right? A moslem trying to discredit christianity makes up a story that seems pro christian but is obviously going to have the effect of making people think that christians are deluded liars.
Re: Muslim Murders Wife For Reading Bible by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2009
Re: Muslim Murders Wife For Reading Bible by viaro: 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2009
MrPrsdent:

this happened in 2008.old news

http://nickpoolenow.com/2008/07/23/muslim-man-buries-his-wife-and-kidsalive/

Lol, we know it's old news - but we don't know if it actually happened. For many months I have tried to source that story and found no credible source for it. It's just recycled again and again and again. .
Re: Muslim Murders Wife For Reading Bible by lawrence83: 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2009
CAn somobody shout HAlleluyah. cool cool cool
Re: Muslim Murders Wife For Reading Bible by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2009
hallelu, halleluyahhhhhhhhh grin grin grin
Re: Muslim Murders Wife For Reading Bible by lawrence83: 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2009
MrPrsdent:

hallelu, halleluyahhhhhhhhh grin grin grin
For responding, Ur mouth must be filled with Laughter, this end of the year even into next year and beyond. wink wink
Re: Muslim Murders Wife For Reading Bible by toneyb: 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2009
This is what is called lying for Jesus because the story can be found on snopes.com( http://www.snopes.com/glurge/buried.asp) and unfortulanely snopes says the story is false.
Re: Muslim Murders Wife For Reading Bible by snowdrops(m): 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2009
This is the source inclding a video on youtube

http://mystiquearth..com/2009/03/muslim-man-kills-wife-for-reading-bible.html

Hope this satisfies all the doubting thomases.
Re: Muslim Murders Wife For Reading Bible by email1(m): 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2009
viaro:

Lol, we know it's old news - but we don't know if it actually happened. For many months I have tried to source that story and found no credible source for it. It's just recycled again and again and again. .

i saw this story last year and i helped spread it around. it was from a local newspaper here in Nigeria. if no source come up by next year i will get the source for you. its just that i am not close to the source right now.
Re: Muslim Murders Wife For Reading Bible by viaro: 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2009
e-mail:

i saw this story last year and i helped spread it around. it was from a local newspaper here in Nigeria. if no source come up by next year i will get the source for you. its just that i am not close to the source right now.

Oh, that would be very interesting. Many thanks in advance. smiley
Re: Muslim Murders Wife For Reading Bible by IbrahimB: 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2009
The story is a hoax. Do you guys just believe anything because it rubs you the right way? A story of such magnitude will surely be carried by major television stations and reputable websites? The other day, another hoax circulated that a girl was turned into an animal (or something) for kicking the Qur'an. Pictures were even posted round, and the gullible faithfuls rejoiced!

It had to take the efforts of a major Newspaper, Weekly Trust, to debunk the claims.

You can read more about the "man-kills-wife-over-bible-in-egypt" hoax here: http://www.hoax-slayer.com/egypt-murder-miracle.shtml

I also use the site to check out the spurious email messages that continually hit my inbox like the worst-virus-ever-even-mcafee-can't-remove or the you'll-receive-a-pleasant-surprise-if-you-send-this-email-to-at-least-ten-people and similar jargon.

PS

--------------------

The most important thing to make you stick with any belief is whether you're intellectually and emotionally at peace with that belief.
Relying on wonders and miracles will only have you jumping from one religion to another, continually seeking for the biggest miracle on offer.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Murders Wife For Reading Bible by viaro: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2009
IbrahimB:

Do you guys just believe anything because it rubs you the right way?

Not everyone believes the story and a few have pointed sources that very well doubt its authenticity.
Re: Muslim Murders Wife For Reading Bible by harakiri(m): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2009
e-mail:

lol

(1) (Reply)

What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God / Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA / Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.