Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview (39294 Views)

Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] / Bbnaija: Bisola Says She Cannot Date Efe (pics)? / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by CEOJAMIENAIJA(m): 6:20am On Apr 11, 2017
First Runner Up of Big Brother Naija, Bisola says if she were to go on a vacation with any housemate, She will go with Ogabally.

This comes after she addressed Thin Tall Tony Marriage issue.

You can watch the video on the link below, I guess She's moving on fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1fImBpI9tg

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/i-want-to-go-with-bally-to-vacation.html

Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by LifeMapEmpire(f): 6:33am On Apr 11, 2017
Women switch their skin faster than a chameleon...

I like your style Bisi

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by BreezyCB(m): 6:44am On Apr 11, 2017
ThinTallTony don brk her heart

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by ajoke21(f): 6:55am On Apr 11, 2017
but bally get girlfriend,abi?

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by BLACKdagger: 8:41am On Apr 11, 2017
This shameless deek sucker no wan still get sense abi... attachin herself with guys.

Iv neva seen a woman so shameless like bisola.

37 Likes

Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by Jimi23(m): 10:11am On Apr 11, 2017
After replacing him with Efe and using him as 2nd fiddle to ttt. Her brain need re-set. Bally get girlfriend. E be like say she never learn say all she is to them na doro the cheerful giver.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by amiibaby(f): 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
U wan go chop efe money abii
Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by MrGreenMavro: 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
cheesy
Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by bettercreature(m): 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
ajoke21:
but bally get girlfriend,abi?
She want to go with Bailly now that she discovered TTT is married
The lady is a prostitute

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by Godprotectigbo5(f): 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
na only to Bleep guys dey ur head noting again....pussy pussy

u get no shame

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by richidinho(m): 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
mtcheeew...i thought this BBN rabbish don end?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by jaxxy(m): 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bisola chill
Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by DIKEnaWAR: 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
Why are people hating on this babe? She is a typical yoro...bber girl doing what they are known best for.

Don't hate on our people and lifestyle.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
grin
Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by Chiefpriest1(m): 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
Some people are just plain stupid. You just open your dirty mouth and call somebody's sister, somebody's daughter prostitute, olosho and senseless names.

Don't you guys have any sense of decorum at all. How would you feel if your sisters were addressed same way? These people have families too, you know.

By the way didn't you see that the headline is different from the body of the text?

It's just like asking " if you were to befriend a Nigerian actress , who would she be". If you say Genevieve, does that make you a bad person.

Its clear she only answered in the context of the question. By the way, if you are judging her because of her friendship with tony , his would she have known that he was married. Dumb saints everywhere

You just type nonsense because you have access to free 10mb.

And many of these people who would just come here and type without thinking are the same child rapists in the real world.

The internet should not be a cover for being irresponsible.

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by jerrybakermillz(m): 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
Kk... Looking for her next Bj candidate, I see the reason why dey gave u bisola
Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by skarz: 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
ok
Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ok. That's good.
Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
Oloshi olosho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by NOC1(m): 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
must all of them taste that soup?

as many hands de enter this pot of soup may it not spoil. na prayer be thisoooo

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by DIKEnaWAR: 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
BarakOkenny:
Another BJ loading...

I like this picture.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by talk2archy: 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bye bye
Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by ekems2017(f): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
She is in love
Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by positivelord: 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
This girl no dey tire for mouth action ni
Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by sirusX(m): 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
TTT...but why cry

see wetin you cause

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by Tazdroid(m): 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bye bye. Another Big brother vacation only this time no one would be watching
Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by Tazdroid(m): 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
BarakOkenny:
Another BJ loading...

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
Let Bally's Lawyer-girlfriend catch you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Kim Kardashian Would Look When Heavily Pregnant(photos) / Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction / Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.