Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,801 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D (4429 Views)

What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? / I Get Paid Every Week By Piggy Save Investment Scheme On Genexpayments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by southprince(m): 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
what is the limit per month after verification?
cryptmandate:

Verification process at GeneXpayments is 48hours once your documents are in order.
Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by olanrewajudavid: 12:18am On Apr 20, 2017
OrigamiIII:

Good God!!!!!
You haven't traded with us and you created this post? Whyyyyyy? We represent GeneX here in Nigeria and here you are running the firm down. A users forum was created to take up any users complain and you come around here to run down our reputation. We haven't collected your money and you have not even traded with us yet. God in heaven sees this thing you have just done without us doing you anything. If you're loosing business due to our transparency and speed of service delivery, there is enough room for everybody. A fraud site you call us with the bank account fully displayed for everyone to see? No no no. We have developed a community of bitcoin users and pursuing a federal bill to protect all cryptocurrency lovers in this country, we are doing our best to erase fraud but you come here to malign us. What have we done to you. This is the beginning of your downfall.

Please kindly tell us your physical address in Nigeria. I called one your line just now, I was told you don't have an office in Nigeria that you operate online. This will raise fear on stake-holders of bitcoin in Nigeria. Fine, Luno operates online in Nigeria, but we know they are headquatered in Londo and Singapore and their address was stated clearly in those countries. They never claimed they are indegenious Company like yours.

If you want to clear people's doubt especially mine, tell us where your office is located in Nigeria. If you have really come to synchronise cryto-currency in Nigeria, You should have a physical office. Prove to us you are for real to stay for a long time by establishing a physical presence here not only online. Fine you can be doing fine now. But the journey is still far.. If you claim you are genuinely for Nigerians, let's know your office. I am particularly interested in knowing your office in Nigeria.

I wish you all the best in business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by Cooleasy(m): 7:48am On Apr 20, 2017
OrigamiIII:

Joe50, it is rather very unfortunate you don't know who i am, my status in life, my professional disposition and what i do for a living. All through life i have climbed the ladder of success through integrity and carefulness not to mess up my reputation. You visited the site and came here to create a bold topic saying "GeneXpayments online is a fraud site Stay clear or cry later". Do you know what that means? It means we that represents the company here in Nigeria are fraudsters. And do you know what that means? It means because of people like me involved and the entire staffs are fraud. Do you know the number of calls we received from all walks of live when you posted that rubbish. You cannot think because you are on net then you can hide. You cannot hide from people like us, because it happens to be my job to handle such. Preliminary intel has revealed your location. We know you have two phones (MTN and Glo) even if you throw them away the forensics are already tagged and we know how you have registered them. If you don't retract your statement and apologize then we will continue to press the intel. You cannot hide. We give you two hours to retract your posting otherwise findings and your secrets will be posted here for every nairalander to view. We have zero tolerance for fraudsters. We are professionals and we are equally children of God. So when we handed you over to God,His judgement is more definite than ours. When you got to the site, there is a live chat for customer care, a telephone number to call and a user's forum to use for you to get your information and verification rather you rushed here to run us down and you want us to handle it with corporate levity. We have traded more than N150m since active operations commenced 30-days ago. How come not even one person could affirm your assertions with proves. A lot of your ilk, have approached us that they sell bitcoin and we encouraged them. We even asked them to come on board to develop a collaboration because its the cryptocurrency family. Thats the cause we champion. Any exchange world wide that venture make the mistake of failing to remit users fund will go down and never rise again. Our stake in the bitcoin project is too high for such a risk to be permitted. Worst still,Joe5,we never took your money, you never transacted a dime with us but you did us this injustice. I leave that to God. Do you know how customers are handled at GeneX? Staff have been trained to handle them with efficiency and professionalism. Calls are made to any user whose fund is being delayed by blockchain confirmation to let them understand whats going on. Today we have two of such cases. If we don't South Africans will come here and offer us such services then take the profits to their country. What happen to you and i? Cash crunch and struggling economy. When you see other cryptocurrency users, embrace them like a family don't run them down and don't scam anyone because we will get you if reported.
I like this. The way you react to opposing posts from people. I read it over and over again. The kind of replies you give to people have played a major part in convincing me to believe in your integrity.
Seems as if, the more people attack you, the more you get popular.
Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by Najwal: 10:21am On Apr 20, 2017
Joe50:

my dear, i have come across many Nigerian site selling/buying bitcoin but end up scamming, if ur sure u dnt scam, then u state it clearly with a proof for everyone to see and not using many accounts to post. stop coursing, its very bad, just tell me ur not a scam,... dats all, but coursing, this shows that u are immature and unable to handle clients because you will always see people who will always provoke you when doing business. if u cannot control ur anger then please dnt go into business.

i do sell/buy bitcoin from people and some will say am reliable and will buy again, why some at first time will just say am a scammer because they want me to first send them bitcoin before they send me money which is not possible. thus, i will rather say, thank you and try another seller but not vent my anger and start coursing any customer who called me scam.

if ur a genuine seller/buyer then good for you. stop coursing customers because they annoyed u. too bad.

The question here is have you trade with DEM? at list as low as $5? yes or no, if you havnt what gave you the right to call dem scammers? and on what base is your allegation?

You actually don't have anything to say because a lot of foreign sites out there that you deal with without even knowing the actual location of their office, they might tell you their location is in London but how are you sure they are actually using that location or the facility?

Did you visit the location in person to known its authenticity? But you still trade or do one or two transaction with dem. You gat to be careful with how you approach issues before you step on the wrong toes.

Well can you tell me the location of your own office. Please give the full address here undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by Tabbaz(m): 4:44am On Apr 21, 2017
olanrewajudavid:

Please kindly tell us your physical address in Nigeria. I called one your line just now, I was told you don't have an office in Nigeria that you operate online. This will raise fear on stake-holders of bitcoin in Nigeria. Fine, Luno operates online in Nigeria, but we know they are headquatered in Londo and Singapore and their address was stated clearly in those countries. They never claimed they are indegenious Company like yours.

If you want to clear people's doubt especially mine, tell us where your office is located in Nigeria. If you have really come to synchronise cryto-currency in Nigeria, You should have a physical office. Prove to us you are for real to stay for a long time by establishing a physical presence here not only online. Fine you can be doing fine now. But the journey is still far.. If you claim you are genuinely for Nigerians, let's know your office. I am particularly interested in knowing your office in Nigeria.

Tabbaz:

https://www.nairaland.com/3751205/beware-bitcoin-scams-nairaland-tabbaz#55724631

Above thread was created by you after you failed to do diligent search before trading and was "scam" by fake [/b]TABBAZ albeit my disclaiimer up and down even in romance section grin.

[b]Thanks to dominique for closing the thread

P.S. Who knows. you may be a scammer agent trying to bring me down so that his crew of scammers can flourish well. NAY, I have dedicated myself to fighting scammer and will take it all out with them even beyond nairaland.

P.P.S. I give you 24hrs to come up with the prove of being scam by the FAKE TABBAZ or I will consider him one of the scammers that are trying to give me bad name so that there could be more space for them to scam.

P.P.P.S. Kindly take my warning seriously as your entire details including your home address and family name would be listed in the scammers list if you fail to bring up digital evidence that shows that you were scammed by FAKE TABBAZ

A word is enough....

Seems you have ignored my warning above Mr Olanreajudavid. Be prepared for the END OF YOUR ONLINE CAREER as the 24hrs ultimatum is about to reach.
If no evidence of being scammed by fake TABBAZ that led you to attempt painting ORIGINAL TABBAZ as fraud is provieded, then you are automatically one of nairaland scammers looking for a way to bring me down in order to have more scam freedom

1 Like

Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by amjustme2: 7:00pm On May 28, 2017
GeneX is new but I did not feel they are scam the first time did business with them.

I realized they have an account with first Bank. That singular fact was enough to allay any atom of doubt I had. The Transaction did not go through in the time frame they specified but I was not worried, it was totally my fault.

I have been doing business with them ever since then. It seems they want to build a good reputation, and likely they will stay on for good.

This week, they have added Ethereum and it's a good step.
Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by Joe50(m): 7:51pm On May 28, 2017
amjustme2:
GeneX is new but I did not feel they are scam the first time did business with them.

I realized they have an account with first Bank. That singular fact was enough to allay any atom of doubt I had. The Transaction did not go through in the time frame they specified but I was not worried, it was totally my fault.

I have been doing business with them ever since then. It seems they want to build a good reputation, and likely they will stay on for good.

This week, they have added Ethereum and it's a good step.

Time registered: March 27, 2017
Time spent online: 3 days & 16 hours

hmmmm
another account created for promotion
Lol.

Mod pls close this thread
Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by amjustme2: 10:29pm On May 28, 2017
Na you get the mouth

Na you get the phone

Na you get data

And Yes You are free to assume.

Yes this account is dated March.

But for the record. I don't work for , promote, or endorse GeneX.

And Yes I use their services.

And Yes, they have not disappointed me so far.

And Yes the mod can close this thread. But GeneX is mentioned in almost all threads Crypto is discussed...

Joe50:

Time registered: March 27, 2017
Time spent online: 3 days & 16 hours

hmmmm
another account created for promotion
Lol.

Mod pls close this thread

1 Like

Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by Cooleasy(m): 7:18am On Jun 11, 2017
OrigamiIII:

Joe50, it is rather very unfortunate you don't know who i am, my status in life, my professional disposition and what i do for a living. All through life i have climbed the ladder of success through integrity and carefulness not to mess up my reputation. You visited the site and came here to create a bold topic saying "GeneXpayments online is a fraud site Stay clear or cry later". Do you know what that means? It means we that represents the company here in Nigeria are fraudsters. And do you know what that means? It means because of people like me involved and the entire staffs are fraud. Do you know the number of calls we received from all walks of live when you posted that rubbish. You cannot think because you are on net then you can hide. You cannot hide from people like us, because it happens to be my job to handle such. Preliminary intel has revealed your location. We know you have two phones (MTN and Glo) even if you throw them away the forensics are already tagged and we know how you have registered them. If you don't retract your statement and apologize then we will continue to press the intel. You cannot hide. We give you two hours to retract your posting otherwise findings and your secrets will be posted here for every nairalander to view. We have zero tolerance for fraudsters. We are professionals and we are equally children of God. So when we handed you over to God,His judgement is more definite than ours. When you got to the site, there is a live chat for customer care, a telephone number to call and a user's forum to use for you to get your information and verification rather you rushed here to run us down and you want us to handle it with corporate levity. We have traded more than N150m since active operations commenced 30-days ago. How come not even one person could affirm your assertions with proves. A lot of your ilk, have approached us that they sell bitcoin and we encouraged them. We even asked them to come on board to develop a collaboration because its the cryptocurrency family. Thats the cause we champion. Any exchange world wide that venture make the mistake of failing to remit users fund will go down and never rise again. Our stake in the bitcoin project is too high for such a risk to be permitted. Worst still,Joe5,we never took your money, you never transacted a dime with us but you did us this injustice. I leave that to God. Do you know how customers are handled at GeneX? Staff have been trained to handle them with efficiency and professionalism. Calls are made to any user whose fund is being delayed by blockchain confirmation to let them understand whats going on. Today we have two of such cases. If we don't South Africans will come here and offer us such services then take the profits to their country. What happen to you and i? Cash crunch and struggling economy. When you see other cryptocurrency users, embrace them like a family don't run them down and don't scam anyone because we will get you if reported.
It is this statement that eventually convinced me to take a harder look and join Genex. And after that I've been with them for several weeks now. My observation? Sincerely they are extremely honest, strict and very fast.
Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by Championjosh: 11:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
Have you ever been surprise by somebody you didn't expect and that got you excited? yes or no, click on this link http://atominik.com/3x9z and I know you will thank me later.....
Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by awesome11(m): 12:46am On Jun 15, 2017
The efficiency of genex is amazing. I wonder how any sane being would tag them as scam.
Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 21, 2017
Joe50 is foolish and childish, properly still a confused undergraduate.
Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by sKeetz(m): 10:46am On Dec 12, 2017
olanrewajudavid:

Look at how they carefully avoided all the questions raised in this post. This will tell you that these scammers are up to no good.

My people perish because of lack of knowledge. Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Earning With Rocket Prime / Six (6) Legit Website That Can Actually Make You Rich / Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.