Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,232 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:27 PM

Www.365drops.com Duped Me!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Www.365drops.com Duped Me!!! (721 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Www.365drops.com Duped Me!!! by bb4coker(m): 10:08am On Apr 11, 2017
It was on a monday morning, the sound of my phone distracted me from the article i was writing. It was an Mtn Number that was calling (+234 803 229 3732). I answered the call and a discussion began. The Deal was to write a thousand words 3 times a week in which i clearly stated i charge N3 per word.

Each time i post, he sends me a message telling me to keep it up. After so much time and effort i devoted to the stupid admin of www.365drops.com he told me he didnt have money to pay me. Before he told me that, i had already called him for about 30 times.

I am using this medium to tell whoever knows 365drops.com that i am going to hack all his social media accounts and his blog because he has bleeped with the wrong person. Thereafter i am going to make adsense suspend him!!!

To those people cheating writers, dont let me get a hold of your site. Nonsense!!!!
Re: Www.365drops.com Duped Me!!! by TechPanda(m): 9:13am On May 02, 2017
Did they send you away with nothing?
Re: Www.365drops.com Duped Me!!! by bb4coker(m): 6:52pm On May 03, 2017
TechPanda:

Read what i wrote...Ok??
Re: Www.365drops.com Duped Me!!! by bb4coker(m): 6:53pm On May 03, 2017
TechPanda:

Point of correction. Not a we, its a He
Re: Www.365drops.com Duped Me!!! by TechPanda(m): 4:33pm On May 04, 2017
bb4coker:

Point of correction. Not a we, its a He

what's up with you? Simple question i asked you and you turn it into a classwork and correction.

Some thing tells me you deserve what you go. I asked you if they sent you away without anything you are asking me to read again, funny you.

Since you know it is a He, why don't you redicle the HE, rather it is the whole site you're disclaiming about. Bro, you need HELP.

You should know better that he is a representative of the site.
Re: Www.365drops.com Duped Me!!! by TechPanda(m): 4:40pm On May 04, 2017
bb4coker:

Read what i wrote...Ok??

Simple Yes Or No answer would be appreciated.

If those guys cant pay in cash for your service, why don't you reason with them so they pay in kind.

You claim you are a writer, reason with them, maybe they could promote your work or business instead of leaving you with nothing.

Yeah, i know it might not be equivalent, but its an offer in return. Imagine Linda Ikeji promoting your work, isn't that worth more than the change someone will pay you? That's better than sending you away and leaving you to CRY.
Re: Www.365drops.com Duped Me!!! by bb4coker(m): 2:38am On May 06, 2017
TechPanda:

If those guys cant pay in cash for your service, why don't you reason with them so they pay in kind.

You claim you are a writer, reason with them, maybe they could promote your work or business instead of leaving you with nothing.

Yeah, i know it might not be equivalent, but its an offer in return. Imagine Linda Ikeji promoting your work, isn't that worth more than the change someone will pay you? That's better than sending you away and leaving you to CRY.

what do you really wanna gain out of this. 365drops.com is owned by man. i spoke to the owner directly ok? he is startup blogger. Obviously he doesnt really know anything about blogging. He is motivated with d amount lindaikeji makes. Its really annoying you know. After writing articles for his godamn blog. he deletes my articles and says he cant pay.

i keep wondering why he did that!!! have left him to God...Life is to short!!!
Re: Www.365drops.com Duped Me!!! by bb4coker(m): 2:39am On May 06, 2017
TechPanda:

i am not crying ok??Mind the way you talk lad. Talk matured atleast....
Re: Www.365drops.com Duped Me!!! by TechPanda(m): 5:51am On May 06, 2017
bb4coker:

i am not crying ok??Mind the way you talk lad. Talk matured atleast....
Mr. Writer pls accept my condolence and leave it to God. Yeah Life is short.
p.s: one does not talk matured, its talk mature

(1) (Reply)

Shadrach, My Love. / Game Killer No Root Apk / What Are Best Stories You Have Read On Nairalland Literature Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.