Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

News Broadcaster Finds Out Her Own Husband Is Dead While Reportin The News On Tv - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / News Broadcaster Finds Out Her Own Husband Is Dead While Reportin The News On Tv (953 Views)

BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV / BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her / News Broadcaster Finds Out Her Own Husband Is Dead While Reading The Breaking Ne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

News Broadcaster Finds Out Her Own Husband Is Dead While Reportin The News On Tv by oluwafrizzy(m): 10:31am On Apr 11, 2017
A NEWS BROADCASTER SUPREET KAUR, FOUND OUT ABOUT HER OWN HUSBAND’S DEATH WHILE REPORTING ON IT ON LIVE TV.

The woman, who presents the news on IBC24 in Chhattisgarh, India, was reading out breaking news bulletins about a fatal car crash.

According to the Indian Express, it was only as she read out incoming details of the crash that she realised her husband was one of the three victims.

After she realised, she carried on reading the news for another 10 minutes.
As soon the camera stopped rolling, she broke down in tears.
Kaur’s husband, Harshad Kawade, had been travelling with five other people when their vehicle was hit by a lorry.

A local police officer said: ‘The damage to the vehicle was terrible, and three people died, with two others grievously injured.’
Speaking about Kaur’s dedication to her role as anchor, an IBC24 editor said: ‘As she read out the news, she found out that it was the vehicle her husband was to travel in, in that region on the same day.

‘Even though the reporter on the ground did not give out names, the team could tell that she had found out. The production team had also just found out, but couldn’t tell her as she was live on television.
‘It speaks volumes about her sense of duty and professionalism that she continued, and kept her calm for another 10 minutes.
‘The instant the cameras went off, she began calling her relatives and broke down into tears.

http://www.frizzyhub.com/2017/04/shock-as-news-broadcaster-finds-out-her.html

Re: News Broadcaster Finds Out Her Own Husband Is Dead While Reportin The News On Tv by fabuloz1(m): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2017
Eya...sorry maam!! Take heart huh
Re: News Broadcaster Finds Out Her Own Husband Is Dead While Reportin The News On Tv by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 11, 2017
This is the saddest thing I've read this year.
Re: News Broadcaster Finds Out Her Own Husband Is Dead While Reportin The News On Tv by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 11, 2017
SmartBug:
This is the saddest thing I've read this year.
Re: News Broadcaster Finds Out Her Own Husband Is Dead While Reportin The News On Tv by AmazingElla(f): 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
A very strong woman indeed with strong sense of professionalism..

Sorry for your loss
Re: News Broadcaster Finds Out Her Own Husband Is Dead While Reportin The News On Tv by Omoluabi16(m): 8:45am On Apr 14, 2017
Some people are so strong.How she carried on with the programme is unbelievable and shows are professionalism and deep mental strength. May God heal her asap.
Re: News Broadcaster Finds Out Her Own Husband Is Dead While Reportin The News On Tv by oluwafrizzy(m): 6:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
Amen
Re: News Broadcaster Finds Out Her Own Husband Is Dead While Reportin The News On Tv by Victorakats(m): 6:04am On Apr 17, 2017
I can't even cope with such news, damn professionalism, I will shed baby tears if I'm reading the death of my wife as an anchor.

I'm only human, not robot!

www.amaraofficial.com
Re: News Broadcaster Finds Out Her Own Husband Is Dead While Reportin The News On Tv by veekid(m): 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
Pathetic

(1) (Reply)

Tomorrow Is October 1st Is TSTV Ready For Us? / Romantic TV Series Urgently Needed. / #why Cee C Became 2 Last Standing But Went Home With Nothing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.