Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

You Are An Incomplete Woman If You Dont Have 365 Brazzier For A Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are An Incomplete Woman If You Dont Have 365 Brazzier For A Year (463 Views)

'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali / In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are An Incomplete Woman If You Dont Have 365 Brazzier For A Year by THEPOTTER(m): 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
Self proclaimed Queen of Instagram and Facebook, Lopex Morrissa, has caused a stir online after she took to her IG page to say that any woman who doesn’t have braziers for each day of the year is incomplete.
She wrote;
“I never wear a bra again after wearing it once” she wrote, “I wonder how women wash and re-wear one bra, That’s cheap and gross! Brassiers are meant to be worn once then discarded.
If you don’t have 365 braziers in your closet for the whole year like i do, then you’re an incomplete woman. Yes..i said it”

Re: You Are An Incomplete Woman If You Dont Have 365 Brazzier For A Year by anthney87: 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
your are really a big fool for saying such. na all this kind cheap ladies dey look for attention.
Re: You Are An Incomplete Woman If You Dont Have 365 Brazzier For A Year by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
grin

Hahaaahahahah....what a mess...

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women ( Why They're Extra) / See Wonder As A 37-year-old Mother Has Given Birth To 38 Children(photo) / Love Brought Back A Dead Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.