Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria (22712 Views)

Toefl, Sat, Gre, Gmat, Ielts, Cambridge A' Levels, Cgfns, Usmle, Etc / Oversea Full Scholarship ( Register For Toefl, Gre, Sat, Act @ Affordable Price / Instant And Cheapest Registration For Toefl, Gre, Gmat, Ielts, Sat (i & Ii), Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by adeniyi334: 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2009
I want to know which center has the best Facilities for training/tutorials on Sat in Nigeria, Toefl in Nigeria, GMAT in Nigeria and GRE in Nigeria. I've heard so much about FNG Center. I want to know which one comes out Tops.
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by faithnnaj: 11:45am On Jan 04, 2010
I've been to FNG Center. They indeed have a proven track record in both registrations and Tutorials. I guess it's the American Factor. My advice would be

1. Do not give anybody money Online for any reasons

2. Once you walk into any place to register, ensure it's located in a reputable environment and they have a solid structure (Building etc.).

3. A good website would add credence

4. The staffs you speak with, take a look at them if they practice what they preach

Better still, just go to www.fngcenter.com, pay them a visit at GRA, Ikeja, and make up your mind for yourself!
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by promise2(f): 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2010
@Faith_nnaj,

A friend of mine want to write Sat, i have checked FNG Site also made enquiry with his details.
Pls do you have any idea how much the charge for both tutorial, and exam?

The Sat exam is meant for Turkey undergraduate studies. admission

I am also considering writing Gre.

Pls any more information will be appreciated happy new year.
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by faithnnaj: 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2010
The numbers of their contacts, including that of their American Director are listed on their contact page. I think you'll be better off to call the director and schedule an appointment with her rather than speaking with their online support, She'll give you free counseling wink and free preps smiley . I would advice you take a stroll to their office and speak with her. They have a building that looks like it was imported! Maybe I'll help you check out their number and post it here.
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2010
Thanks Men! I saw this forum and went to http://www.fngcenter.com , from there I booked an appointment. I actually filled a call request form and I never knew they would call me, So, they called and sent me a mail also. I booked an appointment, met the American Director, had to strain my ears to hear what she was saying grin . I was given free counseling and right now, they're helping with all my college placement needs, from exam registration to visa processing. I met a lot of other people like me there and I have become a fan. If you go to the website at the bottom, there's a widget called become a fan, I'm there. I even interpreted the website to French while at it!

Thanks Nairaland and thanks to you guys for the advice, worth a million.
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by mercurial: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2010
my cousin attended midek concept for sat and score 1980.full scholarship.the guys there are very good.the place is at number 99 awolowo way ikeja.u can cal this no 08034706355.
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by pritybevx: 11:47am On Jan 08, 2010
midek concept? I know of someone who registered there and the person later had problems with ETS. They said the card was declined. I wonder how people destroy other peoples life like this. I wouldnt advice anybody to go through midek. You said someone got scholarship from them?? How true can that be Be sincere with yourself for once.

Just as faith said, go to anywhere you want to register, look at their structure, the staff, the location, their track record, the kind of people you see there e.t.c and dont be fooled. I don't even think this midak has a website. Nigerians Beware!!!
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by mercurial: 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2010
pritybevx,u have to be very careful wen you post things like that.how can you say that someone had problem with ets.let your conscience judge you.be careful ok?this is a forum that there shouldnt be hard feelings.bye
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by pritybevx: 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2010
Duh. Well I don't have much to say in response to your cacophony. The fact remains that I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. If you know you are sure of what you are talking about, why not provide material evidence? If I had my way, I will come to your office and challenge you in person so you stop destroying peoples lives. If I had hurt feeling or something, just as you said, it will be based on your level of glorified nonsense.
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by adeniyi334: 10:40am On Jan 21, 2010
Hmm, this gets really interesting.
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by Divine009: 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2010
Adeniyi, Faith_nnja

First New generation was never and has never been a SAT center, checking college board website and bulletin. We are aware that Adeniyi, Faith_nnja and others work with FNG and they are deceiving people as if they are clients (that is modern way od scamming people)

I love the way you are scamming people to win clients for your company, you people scam to win clients to you side, please do your home work and don't havest from where you don't plant. I have read lot about http://www.fngcenter.com and I notice they are found of blackmailing other competators for them to win clients, base on this I hate http://www.fngcenter.com and cannot promote you people. It is those that use solid building in Nigeria that are always reaping people off and by the way, your organisation belong to an american and you conderm your people without any reason than to promote for the company, don't worry we will read about you when ever you are sack in that company.

I think http://www.fngcenter.com is fake and people must not be mislead by there site, they are fake, no idea, no marketing skill.

By the way, was it not not the company at GRA, Ikeja? If yes, you people are not ashame at all, I was ment to test in your place and I missed the test due to bad setting you have there, no good internet, not power back up, the systems are p3 instead of p4,, Please upgrade your settings.

Divine.
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by adeniyi334: 7:53am On Mar 26, 2010
Oh. Man, you've lost it. I am sure you are annoyed that your stink is out in the open. Well, now that you asked for it, I will give it to you. When I said I am working along with some police contacts did you think i was joking

Just last week we closed up on two guys "TOEFL Scams". I will find out who you are and Men, you are fried before you know it.

A simple reality check for people to do is this. Go to www.ets.org and register there. Yes, you cant pay in Nigeria, but just register there and after registering, you will see a list of APPROVED CENTERS in Nigeria. Check if First New Generation is there or not. Any Center that is not Listed there IS A SCAM.

Secondly, I work as an Accountant and the motivation behind me posting here is not personal but because my brother was duped of amounts close to two million naira, when he was trying to process his admissions abroad. I then vowed to carry out my research and ensure that Nigerians don't fall into the same trap.

FNG Center has TWO BIG Generators, State of the art Acomodation, an American Curriculum. Really, I would have posted more centers here but I am yet to see which one comes out as 100% clean.

The best thing to do here would be to go to their center and check things out for yourself.

This is a forum. Anybody can come and talk rubbish. The Scamers are annoyed that someone has taken their meals and they are firing back. Nairalanders, beware.

If you enter MIchelle Ukoh in www.google.com, You'll see what happens. Go to the American Consulate and ask about Michelle Ukoh and First New Generation Study Center and make your research.

Don't be deceived. I am not saying you go to FNG Center. Just make your research and don't fall into the hands of scams.

LAST WEEK THE POLICE NABBED TWO TOEFL SCAM PEOPLE. I AM SURE THIS IS AN OFFSHOOT OF IT. NAIRALANDERS PLS BEWARE
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by adeniyi334: 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2010
@ Divine: You need some lessons on your grammar. In addition to being a scam, you can't spell? At least learn to spell before you scam people. Makes you look more real grin
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by Divine009: 10:08pm On Mar 26, 2010
Adeniyi, tongue

Am not here to abuse or to spoil your business but just telling you that FNG http://www.fngcenter.com is not a SAT center in Nigeria or are they representing in Ghana? Anyway, don't be annoyed, i might not speak good grammer but my husband like it that way. Am just trying to tell Nigerians that FNG http://www.fngcenter.com is also a scammer buy calling themselve a SAT center in Nigeria, me I no dey fight ooo because am not in TOEFL or SAT business with you people. Gieva is what I know as SAT center in Nigeria.

Peele don't be angry because I know those point torches you. Reply me and let start it, am always ready for things like this. grin
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by adeniyi334: 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2010
Where on their site did they say they write SAT in their center? Please point that out. What I see there is SAT Tutorials. And you are not spoiling my business, its none of my business what FNG Center does.

From ur last reply I see you're just catching your fun bad mouthing. I don't have time for your child's play. Post all you like.
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by pritybevx: 11:51pm On Mar 26, 2010
@ Adeniyi. Stop wasting your time trading words with this guy. Nairalanders know what's true and what is not.
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by faithnnaj: 11:55am On Mar 27, 2010
undecided These FNG Center People must be really Bad. They Scammed Nwankwo Kanu "Papilo" Brainwashed him, Kidnapped him to their school, snapped pics with him and posted it on www.fngcenter.com Duh

What I interpret here is bicycle rider trying to Destroy Virgin Nigeria's image. E fit possible?
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by Divine009: 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2010
@Adeniyi, Faith_nnja,
Leave story!!! Leave story is a Naija slang which means “stop deceiving us”. Am just starting with u people and is like adeniyi is planning to quit, pls don't go because am not yet thru with you. As for Faith, u must come from village and u are easily carried away by celebrities forgetting that some are leaving with them, do u want me to post people pictures with Kanu, Okocha, even Obasanjo and so on here if that is what is freaking u (village girl).

Anyway, am just enjoying myself here. Am sorry about my use of English, am a bad user that is why am planning to sit for TOEFL, if am good in English I won’t find myself in this forum. If I can write like Adeniyi, I should be able to score 30/120. Quoting adeniyi, “State of the art Acomodation” “The Scamers are annoyed” and many more… U must be a very good English teacher, are u one of the teacher at FNG?
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by faithnnaj: 11:05am On Mar 31, 2010
Silence is the best answer for a fool. From all your statements on this site, it is easy to see that all you have been posting are all based on Personal Beef. I don't know who is sponsoring you to do this but you're only making FNG Center more popular! I wonder why the staff of FNG have not replied you on this forum. I'm sure they feel you are too small for them to see. You don't affect them anyways. 

I am not here to promote anybody. I have had friends who have been scammed when trying to process their papers to travel abroad. If you walk around the US Embassy, you will see a lot of misappropriations. A lot of agents go around claiming to have the "Connections" that would help you process your documents. At the end it's all lies.

My advice for everybody would be: Go through the right channel. Anything that looks too good to be true is not true

To stress my point, I am seriously looking for other centers that I will recommend, so It won't look like I am just promoting FNG Center. I will make my research known soon.

My naija brothers, please shine your eyes
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2010
Divine009:

@Adeniyi, Faith_nnja,
Leave story!!! Leave story is a Naija slang which means “stop deceiving us”. Am just starting with u people and is like adeniyi is planning to quit, pls don't go because am not yet thru with you. As for Faith, u must come from village and u are easily carried away by celebrities forgetting that some are leaving with them, do u want me to post people pictures with Kanu, Okocha, even Obasanjo and so on here if that is what is freaking u (village girl).

Anyway, am just enjoying myself here. Am sorry about my use of English, am a bad user that is why am planning to sit for TOEFL, if am good in English I won’t find myself in this forum. If I can write like Adeniyi, I should be able to score 30/120. Quoting adeniyi, “State of the art Acomodation” “The Scamers are annoyed” and many more… U must be a very good English teacher, are u one of the teacher at FNG?

Who the Hell is this guy If I didn't visit FNG Center, it would have been a different thing. I WENT THERE and Nigerians, I WANT YOU TO GO THERE and see for yourself.

Well Divine09 if all you have been posting around about FNG Center is true, my God carry all my blessings and give to you. AMEN. If all you have been posting is lies, May you and you Family Never know peace and The curse of God will come upon you and your family within 7 days except you confess. Just imagine this rubbish.
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by Divine009: 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2010
cabfly3net,

Many people are blind to the fact and I know the truth will be known soon. Let the entire curse made by you come to me if FNG is a SAT center or if they had not failed to test me or other candidates twice last year but let it come to you "only" if otherwise (i don't want you to spread it on your family).
Why is it difficult for people to say the fact? I never accused them but telling Nigerians the facts and what I know about the center.
Just tell your family concerning the curse that is coming to you soon. As per your blessing, keep it to your family because my God is good to me enough. Fact is difficult to say in Nigeria.
Anyway, I will still say it loud that FNG is not an approved SAT center for registration, lecture or testing in Nigeria. Tell me am wrong and I will give you SAT centers in Nigeria.
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 01, 2010
Oh No boy, don't try to mix words up here. I know you are sponsored by one of them quack tutorial classes somewhere in some bush scam area, so, I think I have your time here.

I see you're trying to mix words but don't. You will enter from Trouble to Trouble and believe you me. The curse of God will not depart from your family.

Now, Go to www.fngcenter.com. See if they claim to be a place where you write SAT.

When I went to FNG, what they told me was that SAT has one Central Office where applications are submitted to. What they do is register you for the exams and forward the applications to this central office. After registering you, you get the center that you'll write the exams. Now, they are specialized in tutorials and registrations is just a one off thing. If you visit http://www.fngcenter.com/sat, you'll see they are mainly for the Tutorials.

I will find out who you are working for. Just putting my pieces together.
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by cvibe: 11:16am On Apr 01, 2010
Directly from TOEFL

Regarding your inquiry:
>
> Payment for the TOEFL IBT exam in Nigeria cannot be made by credit card.
> The only option you have is to purchase the fee voucher or register by
> postal mail.
>
> As previously stated, you can register to take the TOEFL Internet-based
> test (iBT) in Nigeria by one of the following methods listed below:
>
> 1. In Person Registration at Resource Centers - You can purchase test fee
> vouchers with local currency and/or register in person at one of these
> resource centers:
> Abimbola Olayiwola
> Baltidon Consulting
> 31 Isheri road opposite
> Cetel office ogba
> Lagos, Nigeria
> E-mail: olayiwola@baltidonconsulting.com
> Tel. + 234 8033351520
> Exam Masters
> 6 Link Road
> Off 1st Avenue
> Off Bisala Road
> Independence Layout
> Enugu, Enugu State
> E-mail: exam.masters@yahoo.com
> Tel. + 23442485009
> Tel. + 2347035205024
> Tel. + 2348033019743
> If you don't want to register at the center, you can use the payment
> voucher to register online from any computer.
> Registration deadline is 7 days before the test date.
> Late registration closes 3 days before your test date and has a late fee
> of US$25.
> When you register, make sure to spell your name exactly as it is spelled
> on the identification you bring on test day.
>
> 2. Online Registration – Test takers with payment vouchers can register
> for the test online in the Learners and Test Takers section of the TOEFL
> website at
> https://toefl-registration.ets.org/TOEFLWeb/extISERLogonPrompt.do.
>
> Test takers who have an address or select a test center in the following
> countries are unable to use a MasterCard, American Express or Discover
> Card to register online:
>
> Nigeria
> Kenya
> Ghana
> Cote D'Ivoire
> Benin
> Togo
> Cameroon
>
> 3. Telephone Registration - Contact the Regional Registration Center
> (RRC) that services the country in which you plan to test to register via
> phone using your payment voucher. Contact information is in the
> Information and Registration Bulletin for TOEFL Internet-based testing and
> in the Learners and Test Takers section of the TOEFL website at
> http://www.ets.org/Media/Tests/TOEFL/pdf/TOEFL_iBT_RRCs_08_09.pdf
>
> 4. Mail-in Registration – You can register by mail if you are paying
> with a payment voucher. Complete the registration form found in the
> Information and Registration Bulletin for TOEFL Internet-based testing.
> Mailing instructions are on the form. The registration form can also be
> downloaded from the TOEFL website at:
> http://www.ets.org/Media/Tests/TOEFL/pdf/08_09_toefl_ibt_registration_form.pdf
>
> Registration deadlines, fees, and payment policies can be found in the
> Information and Registration Bulletin and on the TOEFL website. You may
> download a copy of the Bulletin in the Learners and Test Takers section of
> the TOEFL Web site at www.ets.org/toefl.
>
> Note: Walk-in registration at the test center is not allowed.
>
> It is the responsibility of the potential test taker to be aware of all
> TOEFL policies and procedures prior to registering.
>
> Thank you for your interest in the TOEFL program.
>
>
>
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by Divine009: 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2010
Oh you expect me to open your fake website www.fngcenter.com on my system that is not possible.

God will expose all your illegalities and may you never rest in your life till you pass away to heal.

Every evil that you and your FNG must have done will always leave after you, and your family. Everybody that knows the truth and still deceiving Nigerians will never rest.

I’ve once met with some staff at FNG and they know the truth but keeping it to themselves because they earn salaries there.

Anyway, you can curse yourself to heal, I will still expose your organisation more and more.
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by Divine009: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2010
Friends, am expecting your response.
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 06, 2010
Whoever reads this should go to www.fngcenter.com/sat. See if it is written on the website that they have a franchise from collegeboard. I will copy and paste what they have on their site here.

"SAT CENTERS IN NIGERIA

There are a good number of SAT centers in Nigeria. After registering for the examination, you will be given a center where you will take the examination."

There are tons of centers in Nigeria that register people for the exams, not just FNG Center. Are you saying that all of them are scams?

You seem to have a lot of time on your hands. I would advice that adeniyi and all should ignore you cos you are sponsored. Whoever needs to get the truth should visit FNG Center.

How much are you been paid to do this?
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by oformarigo: 10:10am On Apr 06, 2010
I have been following this post and other post on and around the internet and made the following deductions.

1. We Nigerians have a way of turning whatever good things available into weapons of mass destruction.

2. We keep on praying for change when the change we need is actually from within us.

3. Some people do not have conscience.

From the following deductions, I will explain my points

What I see here is people promoting themselves. Simple.

I know it is probable that some of you are real, but I see this; especially those attacking FNG Center as a means to ridicule them so as to persuade people not to do business with them. This is a very poor way to do business.

As of right now, I am not in Nigeria, but in the States. Is it right for you guys to post these nonsense on the Internet? Are you not ashamed of yourselves? We are trying to re-brand Nigeria, You guys are frustrating that effort.

I would advice that this post be closed and you guys stop posting sh** about yourselves.

As for those attacking FNG Center, I know Michelle Ukoh even from the United Sates. She attended University of Maryland and If you go to the past Students at University of Maryland, she's there. I really don't think with all her status she will come to Nigeria to Scam? Doesn't make sense. If you know her status even in Nigeria, your jaws will drop.

Now to all of you. Stop this nonsense
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by oformarigo: 10:13am On Apr 06, 2010
A note of warning to people.

Nairaland is a free forum. Anybody can post here. Even a mad man connected to the Internet can post here. So, whatever info you get here, MAKE YOUR RESEARCH. Remember, nairaland is free to join. Don't take everything hook line and sinker.
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by oformarigo: 10:26am On Apr 06, 2010
@ cvibe. Are you sure that is not just some artwork you did there? We only have 2 places you can register for TOEFL in Nigeria? Kidding me? When I wrote TOEFL while I was still in Nigeria, those who wrote on the same day with me, registered at about 10 different places. Please add more centers to your list to make it more credible.

Why are we Nigerians so crooked? Can't anybody be truthful for one second
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by Divine009: 7:49am On Apr 07, 2010
I hope Adeniyi, Faith_nnja are still in this forum, pls let us talk about FNG, ur fake center, can't u see that the forum is becoming boring on ur side and interesting for us. Hahahaha
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by oformarigo: 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2010
Divine009:

I hope Adeniyi, Faith_nnja are still in this forum, pls let us talk about FNG, your fake center, can't u see that the forum is becoming boring on your side and interesting for us. Hahahaha

I have made my personal research and I see FNG Center is about one of the best in what they do in Nigeria. I just got off viewing their facebook page. I totally disagree with you on this.
Re: Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat Registration And Tutorials In Nigeria by Divine009: 2:15am On Apr 19, 2010
Hi oformarigo,

Why is it that most of you cannot be proud of the organisation you work with, anyway that is part of business. tell us u are working for them and we will understand u, gone are the day when someone will just come and fake nigerians with abroad of a thing, our eyes has openned. do u want us to talk more about this your center Everybody in fng are making personal research and urs is on facebook (lol).

Am always ready.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Budget Hp.dell,toshiba,acer,apple,lenovo Laptops Price For Students / SIITGO - I.T Training And Certification Online / Order For Your Books Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.