Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) (73975 Views)

A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? / Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) / Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by clems88(m): 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
joseph1832:
I honestly was more focused on her behind. grin
you need Jesus grin

No be lie sha na their I look first grin
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by Charly68: 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
Na recessional dress be that .
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by burkingx(f): 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
shocked
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by IamCeazer(m): 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by mccoy47(m): 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
joseph1832:
I honestly was more focused on her behind. grin
Wat ass?

Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by amiibaby(f): 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
Cool fashionista
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin she probably has a shorter limb on one side so decided to improve on it with the wedge tins undecided
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by Prince16: 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
Its called "notice me"
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by limitless777(m): 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
bogus and embarrassing headline. was hoping to see a nude or at least a semi-nude beautiful lady.

mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
NextGovernor:
I remembered one time when i was at the supermarket i saw a kid crying and throwing tantrums because his mom doesn't want to buy his favorite chocolate for him, so what i did was i bought the chocolate and ate it in front of that kid. grin

lol, you are even worst than the kid. But i like ur style
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
I don't know if this is conscious or subconscious madness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
PAGAN9JA:
While we contemplate some lady wearing 2 different shoes..

A Rare endangered AFRICAN FOREST BUFFALO (subspecie of Wild Cape Buffalo) was slaughtered mercilessly today in Edo state.

before I proceed... I hail from Nigeria - The Land of Uncivilized Savages

where animals and humans both are devoid of rights.

Nigerias wildlife is facing severe extinction and we are celeberating such acts on Nairaland frontpage.

My fellow people. Stand up for our wildlife before it is too late!

This man needs to be put behind bars. We need strict laws for our wildlife! This is horrible. angry

Chill bro, they aint that RARE over here, I can get 2-3 for you Lol
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by slick1(m): 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
Attention seekers.
Mtcheeew
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by RealHaute: 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
I will wait for CaroLyner the fashion guru to share her opinion.
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by CellTabRepairs: 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
What a trend or mistake?

Use the Easter pricing to your benefit...
Click My signature and get this bestselling resource now
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by mailingdgreat: 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
Fashion no allow us to know who dey normal or who craze again!
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by Miraxzeebility(m): 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

A Rare endangered AFRICAN FOREST BUFFALO (subspecie of Wild Cape Buffalo) was slaughtered mercilessly today in Edo state.

Nigerias wildlife is facing severe extinction and we are celeberating such acts on Nairaland frontpage.

This man needs to be put behind bars. We need strict laws for our wildlife! This is horrible. angry

oboy go obodo oyinbo go yarn this talk not here
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by gistux: 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
Here they are:-

1. Still Finding Their Feet:- Guys between 20-25 are still finding their feet, hustling, or just not ready.

There are those who are mature beyond their years but those are few and far between.

Ultimately, as a lady in this age range you should be gunning for a guy in his late twenties or early thirties who should be more settled emotionally and financially.

2. Serial Flirts:- Guys in this age range are not ready to settle down. It would be quite erroneous of you to take in for them hoping that they may alas settle with you. They would still go on with their philandering ways and might even end up with a lady who is not you.

continue here

http://www.gistux.com.ng/2017/04/11/3-reasons-ladies-20-25-not-date-mates/

Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
She did dat on purpose... Anyway na she sabi
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by Silascarter: 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

We r not yet civilized a people to bother about wildlife.. my brother people r dying by d minute n we r talking of wildlife.... 1 thing at a time.. pity for d Buffalo. Before u say anything I'm a fan of Nat Get Wild but reality must be faced...Let the Government do sumtn in this regard
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by Eaugusta(f): 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
sod09:
could be a mistake

I so doubt it is
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by chubinwa(m): 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
NextGovernor:
I remembered one time when i was at the supermarket i saw a kid crying and throwing tantrums because his mom doesn't want to buy his favorite chocolate for him, so what i did was i bought the chocolate and ate it in front of that kid. grin

so.. wot do u want us to say now. laud u for being selfish?
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by fridayokoli: 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
CHECKOUT FOR UNLIMITED UPDATES => http://yoloaded.com/page/2/
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by Jhayson(m): 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
savage grin
NextGovernor:
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by Adadioranma79(f): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
Lol, different strokes, different folks.
PAGAN9JA:

Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by Abudu2000(m): 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
So y'all are too stupid and daft to know that she was testing the shoe on the left leg

Hmmm, Nigerians mumu dey fear me oo coz if we continue like this buhari go win second term
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by DrMyke(m): 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
okay
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
THIS ONE NA 'SMALL NA
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by Alphyno: 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
Nigerian Police Be Like:
1: Why is your laptop bag empty,u
want to steal laptop and keep it in
the bag abi? Oya enter motor!
2: The victim committed Suicide,
but we just arrested the person that
killed him
3: Oga, this your Range Rover Sport
fine o. Oya use am take jam this wall
make we check weather your airbag
dey work perfectly. But u no gree?
oya park!!!
4: Why your car no get A/C? You wan
use heat kill yourself, you wan
commit
suicide, we will rather arrest you
than let you commit suicide?. Oga
Park well!
5: The picture in your license you
carry Afro with beards, why do u now
carry low cut without beards uhn?
Ogbeni abeg come down.
6: Why do u have fertilizer in your
boot? You dey grow weed abi?
Follow us to station.
7: Your car radio is playing "Ema
dami duro" young man, if u want to
say something, you better say it
directly!!!
8: Hey Mr man, only you with 3
beautiful ladies inside your car, na
where una dey come from, ok you
don chop yahoo money now, u wan
go flex with all dis ladies shey, oya
park before i lose my temper.

True or False?
Lolz ... Just for fun.

Have a great days ahead famz...
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by simplyakinz(m): 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
I Knw Her.. Sister Chinyenre..
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
Na wetin concern you for there?
Re: Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) by lhawarl1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
Abudu2000:
So y'all are too stupid and daft to know that she was testing the shoe on the left leg

Hmmm, Nigerians mumu dey fear me oo coz if we continue like this buhari go win second term
are you the guy standing beside the lady in the pic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sere Wins Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2015 Beauty Pageant Show (PICS) / The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) / From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.