Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) (39059 Views)

I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates / SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy / Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by WotzupNG: 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
Mrs Kudirat Adebayo was laid to rest today after she got killed from a bullet shot by a Policeman who was chasing after a Yahoo Boy around Onipanu area of Lagos State. Earlier, the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, was around to sympathize with the family. You can join the twitter Hashtag #JusticeForKudi, to demand justice for the family cos the mugshot of the killer Cop is not yet released.

http://wotzup.ng/tears-flow-as-woman-shot-by-policeman-chasing-yahoo-boy-gets-buried-pics/

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by WotzupNG: 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by 1Rebel: 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
There is no hell anywhere. Nigeria is hell itself.

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by sarrki(m): 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
It's insane people that are meant to protect us become killers

It's high time our leaders put a stop to this

Lawmakers this are type of things you summon the IG for not flexing muscle on trivial issues

The presidency needs to come out strongly now

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by femolacqua(m): 2:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
What a pity, my condolence to the family.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by serverconnect(m): 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
Police! Police!! Police!!! How many times did i called you, eeya.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by adorablepepple(f): 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
Kai
Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by Jabioro: 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
...and the killer corp still walking around with his two legs.the law of partiality..RIP.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by WotzupNG: 4:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by veekid(m): 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
RIP
Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
Kai.. ..
Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by Holatunde007(m): 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
Rip

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by Godprotectigbo5(f): 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
God will console u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
Rip
Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by FMCASH(m): 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
Rip
Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by vivypretty(f): 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
rip
Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by Pavore9: 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
Painful.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by nairalandfreak(m): 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
Nigeria embarassed embarassed
Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by chubbygal(f): 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
Very unfortunate! cry

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by rottenPussy: 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
So I heard someone got locked up for calling this country a zoo, pls tell me how d fuc.k was he wrong?

7 Likes

Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by realestniggah: 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
I hope this woman get Justice

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by CheezyCharles(m): 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
and her killer walks free!someone is crying and the other idiot is busy taking selfie.
Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
ultravires:
Please, I urgently need a loan of 15k to be refunded
unfailingly on pay day. This is to help process my final
clearance in school. It closes tomorrow Wednesday.

Please kindly help a brother in need. I would deposit
my ND certificate plus my phone as collateral. Please
it's urgent

@WotzupNG

Sad.

@ultravires

Perhaps if you really apply the "quick thinking" that made you post this on such a solemn thread, you could have a successful LEGIT enterprise

The offline equivalent of what you've done will be showing up at a FUNERAL with several copies of your CV to distribute; after all, there is a crowd, abi?

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by AkinPhysicist: 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
First of all, my thoughts and goodwill goes out to this family at this most difficult time. I hope they find the courage to move on with life, after losing their daughter, mother, sister and wife in such a tragic YET avoidable event.

angry embarassed angry Proper training of police is essential not only for their own safety but more importantly for the safety of those they are supposed to serve and protect. A training that is mainly centered around the safety of the community is even more desirable in populated cities like Lagos. When a police officer discharges his standard issue indiscriminately and with little regard for the lives of innocent Nigerians, it calls into question not only the fitness of the officer to serve but more importantly the role of the police force in the proper training of its officers for various enforcement situations.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by ikdean: 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
Rip to her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Many Killed In Otukpo As Rival Cult Groups Declare War (GRAPHIC PIX) / 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State / How 'One Million Boys' Killed Man During Elections In Ibadan. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.