Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison (40045 Views)

Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student / Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) / Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by mysticwarrior(m): 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
Kockane:
Truthfully, only God knows what truly ensued but from what I saw in the video that was circulated recently when the police were interviewing both suspects, the taller tattooed guy is the main culprit and is only trying to implicate the other guy who was sadly at the wrong place at the wrong time. I pray justice is served and the innocent isn't unfairly punished. May the soul of the deceased rest in peace too. embarassed

during investigations and cross examinations it must have bean revealed based on reasonable evidence that the shorter guy was deeply involve in the murder. when I first watch the video clip, I almost believed that the smaller guy was innocent, but after I watch it over and over again I discovered that he definitely knew something about the incident.
Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by munas: 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
RasTafariI:
I just shake my head when I see people say its only the tattooed guy that is guilty based on the video they watched. It's obvious they don't understand the minds of criminals. That other guy is a chronic liar and I believe he's as guilty as the tattooed guy.. If not the major culprit. The only possibly innocent person there is the lady. And she's also guilty by association.
Dont mind the children...
Its after enough torture by SARS that the two of them will tell the full story from begining to the end.
Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by deebee13(f): 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
aamstih:
Are you a model?

Do I look like one?
Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by doubleZ88(m): 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
I won't b surprised if these animals r released to walk as free men as if nothing ever happened.
dis is Nigeria and the jurisdictional system is nothing to write home about.
laws r not obeyed here, only there for d gullible to fill their pockets
Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by akintom(m): 9:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
Max24:

That rule means nothing. No evidence he didn't keep to d rule. What if at d gate a gun was pointed at him and ordered inside d house? Even small boys use guns to rob inside traffic with people around. what do u do - shout or cooperate with them? So in reality d rule does not save from premeditated killers.
I wrote based on the confession of the criminals. The delivery guy was invited into the room.

Now, my advice has to do with adherence to basic rules and ethics of profession.

They are meant to serve useful purposes. Amongst which can be safety of live.

You can go elsewhere, and go preach your fatalistic beliefs.
Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by Fenzyflames: 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
the short guy without a tattoo i know him, he is a popular rapper called "Joker-apart" very spontaneous when it comes to freestyling off the dome. Am just sad that he is indulged in this crime. So so bad
Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by Max24: 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
akintom:

I wrote based on the confession of the criminals. The delivery guy was invited into the room.

Now, my advice has to do with adherence to basic rules and ethics of profession.

They are meant to serve useful purposes. Amongst which can be safety of live.

You can go elsewhere, and go preach your fatalistic beliefs.
And u wholly believe the confession of the killers? So, who speaks for the killed? We are on d same page. I just added my own perspective which is also possible. We are all simply perplexed.
Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by akintom(m): 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
Max24:

And u wholly believe the confession of the killers? So, who speaks for the killed? We are on d same page. I just added my own perspective which is also possible. We are all simply perplexed.

Isorite...
Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by aamstih: 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
You look much better than most of them. Are you one?

deebee13:

Do I look like one?
Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 12, 2017
Murder was the case. They most murder too.
Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by deebee13(f): 6:07am On Apr 12, 2017
aamstih:
You look much better than most of them. Are you one?

Thank you sir. But I'm not one. Just have a photographer as a friend!
Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by carnal: 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
guys are we looking at these topic?the lady has been released and the family of sodienye are trying so hard to also release him, let us cry these cry for the soul of the dead, justice must be served.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio / A Lady Found Dead Along Ughelle-Warri Road (Photos) / 2 Kids Murdered In Their Mother's Kitchen In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.