Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Have You Heard About Sport Trading? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Heard About Sport Trading? (10323 Views)

The Truth About Sport Betting And All Forms. / Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money / Who Has Heard About Ishiba And Who Has Benefited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by hamlak(m): 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
Hello, I see a lot of Nigerians especially the youth and those just starting out in life suffering unduly as a result of the economic downturn in Nigeria. I am a Nigerian living outside the country. I visited Nigeria recently after been away for so long. What I discovered was that with the downturn, our Naira has been devalued greatly against the US Dollars and other currencies. I see this as a blessing in disguise and before anyone crucifies me, let me explain. What we need as Nigerians at this point is to turn our attention to things that will allow us legitimately earn income in hard currency. I said legitimately because this does not include 419 or any of those rubbish tarnishing our image abroad. With this, the people in Nigeria will find Nigeria a great place to live.

Imagine earning just one thousand US dollars ($1000) a month. That is over three hundred thousand naira already. With this anyone can live comfortable in Nigeria. Imagine earning $5000 to $10000 monthly while in Nigeria!

Today I am about to reveal a sure way anyone who is ready to learn and do the work can begin to earn income in dollars or pounds daily from the comfort of his or her home in Nigeria within a short time (In fact in a matter of one to four weeks) with little capital and knowledge. Let us forget about scam online. The amount of time you already spend online is just the time you need for what I am about to show you. And it is legitimate and in most countries tax free.

What am I doing this?

This is just my own little contribution to my country men and women who may be in dire need of such information or opportunity at this point in time.

Today I want to reveal to Nigerians the exciting world of trading on the Sports at the Betting exchanges like Betfair.com and Matchbook.com. Yes I know that many Nigerians are into Sport betting via companies in Nigeria and abroad. But this is not sport Betting. You can Google this. I am talking about Sport Trading and not sport Betting.

What is Sport Trading?

I know many are going to be reading or hearing about this for the first time. Even some who have heard or used the term before does not understand the correct meaning. This is all about to change now forever. Just come with me as we embark of this great journey.

Sport trading is not sport betting, Binary trading or Forex trading. Sport trading is a life of its own. It is something that takes place only at the Betting Exchanges with Betfair.com being the most popular and the biggest of all the Betting Exchanges. Betfair is to the betting exchange what Google is to the Search Engines. So for the purpose of this thread, we will be using Betfair in all our examples.

Like I said, Sport Trading is not Sport betting which is very popular in Nigeria. I am so surprised that virtually no one is talking about Sport trading in Nigeria. Maybe there are a few doing this who has decided to just keep quiet and continue to make the money alone. No, this opportunity is too good to be kept alone while my people suffer. There is enough room for everyone and this will never go away or become saturated as many people get to know about it. Instead it will increase the market.

Let me start by defining or explaining what is meant by Sport Trading. Let me start by stating that I discovered this accidentally in 2007, did it a little and moved on. I stopped trading for some personal reasons while I kept studying. I came back to it end of last year 2016 and today I am at the Exchange daily quietly making my money. It is the best opportunity in the whole wide world. I look forward to it every day. I am excited about it and I know that sooner than later you will also be excited too.

You must have heard of Forex trading or Commodities trading. These are activities that involve buying and selling at the Foreign Currency and Commodity Exchanges. Sport trading involves buying and selling Bets at the Betting Exchanges. Don’t be confused just keep reading. Even if you do not understand this at this time, do not worry. Sooner it will become clearer. Remember the first day you tried driving a car? So let us go on.

I trade on sports. I am not a Gambler but a shrewd Investor. I am not concerned with the results of games or sporting events. What I am concerned is the graph or price movements / indexes. I am concerned at the Odds movement at various times during a particular event which will enable me lock in a profit before the event comes to an end. Like I said I do not care about the final outcome as this does not have any effect on me once I lock in my profit at the beginning, middle of the event or before the closing of the event. So as you can see, we are not gambling. Gambling is like try-your-luck thing. Here we are not trying any luck as you will discover later.

Once I decided I was going to share the knowledge about this incredible opportunity which is so widely unknown to not just Nigerians but the whole world, I decided to start writing all I know on a Blog that I call the BET GURU WEB. The address is at my signature below. I do not want to post any link here. I just want us to learn.

The whole topic about Sports trading is on the Blog for anyone to learn free. You can also use Google to locate other Blogs by typing the words “Sport Trading” without the quotes.

Sport trading is the buying and selling of Bets at the Betting exchange with a view to locking in a profit before the end of the event. Simply put, this is the act of Backing and Laying the same event at different times during the event such that a profit or no lose situation is created before the end of the event.

Sport trading is similar to Stock, Commodity or Forex trading but not as complicated or risky as any of these. In fact, I found it so easy learning this on my own using some ebooks I bought / found online. Now that I know about Sport trading, I can say that I can easily trade also on Stocks and other commodities. But I do not need to worry about moving away because the opportunity in sport trading will always be there as long as there is sporting activities. Even now, non sports are been traded at the Betting Exchange. Even the last US election was traded. So you can imagine what we are talking about here. Also I enjoy sports especially Football and Wrestling. Imagine making money from doing what you love.

I am creating this thread to create awareness and let many Nigerians begin to earn foreign currencies from their homes. Also I want it to be a meeting point for other Nigerians who are already into Sport Trading. Lets us all rub minds and share what knowledge we got for the benefits of our brothers and sisters. Let us turn the “Devaluation” into a blessing. I hope you know what I am talking about.

Anyone who wants to learn is welcomed. Also feel free to contribute or ask questions. I will try my best to respond to all questions here. I know it won’t be easy as I have a tight schedule especially at the Exchange, but this will be my sacrifice. Also I hope other Sport Traders will help out too with the answers.

End of part one. I will post part two later. But let me know of your interest in this.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
Tell us how to start, when to trade, how to deposit & withdraw?
Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by walexmini(m): 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
We are intrested bro. Ride on!
Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by Achimaechi(m): 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ride on, happy to learn..
Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
Very interested, please carry on Bro
Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by realsbd(m): 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
Lemme grab the front seat here.
Am with you bro
Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by hamlak(m): 10:21am On Apr 12, 2017
Beginning of part two.

I have known about this opportunity for years and I can categorically state that this is the most effective way I found to make money online. This is my personal view and anyone may differ. I have been online since 2006 trying to earn a living full time. I left paid employment in 2004 and ever since have tried to survive solely on the net. It has not been an easy journey but suffice to say that I will never again work for any man in this life, thanks to the Net.

Talk about earning money legitimately online and I have done it. From Ponzi schemes, PTC, Blogging, Affiliate marketing, Adsense, website and domain flipping, CPA, Services, Articles writing, Kindle books, Ebooks and information marketing, Mail order business, Drop Shipping, and so on. I have tried them all! I still earn money from a few of this. But I hereby state categorically that bar none, Sport Trading is the BEST for me. I say best for me because another person may have his own Best. It is a personal thing.

I will explain below why I consider this the BEST.

Before I proceed I want to state that this is not a get rich quick scheme. You have got to work at it. But the potential is quite great. You will not get RICH overnight here, but IT CAN MAKE YOU RICH overtime. Also it is not a set-and-forget system. You have to work at it just like a Banker or Investor. What you put into it is what you get. If you work hard and depending on your trading capital, you can easily earn $100, $500, $1000 and more weekly all from the comfort of your home. They are people who earn these amounts daily but it will not come overnight. You could do this in one to two years.

My first attempt at this, I turned $300 into $750 and another $700 for my financier into $1500 within a week. Where can you earn that kind of interest? Ask your banker how much he will pay you per annum?

Let me explain a few advantages about this golden opportunity and why I say it is the best for me.

You are guaranteed to make money with this.

With the other online opportunities, you are not sure of making the sale as there are many factors involved. First you may need to set up a website and have products to sell or a service to render. Then there is the crucial part - you have to find someone who will take your product or service and pay you. Without this, there are neither sales nor money. There is no guarantee that after setting up a website or getting a product to sell, that you will get that one customer. But with Sport Trading, once you set up an account at the betting exchange and place your trade correctly, you will make money. You can set up your account today, verify and fund it. And Next day, you are making your first money. There is no such thing with the other methods above.

In fact, with the other methods, you have to work at getting traffic to your offer or product. This can take days, months or even years. And even when the traffic lands at your site, you are not guaranteed a sale. Hope those of you who have been trying, can relate to what I am saying. This is why many people fail online trying to make money.

Another advantage is that the Exchange is there 24/7. Therefore you can make money anytime you want. You can work there part time or full time. You can work at your day job and do this at nights.

With Sport trading, you do not look for customers as the customers are already there on the exchange on their own. You just come in and you are matched with them and make your money.

Let’s look at more advantages.

You do not need any of the following:

A website
A domain name
Web Traffic
You do not need to:
Recruit Anyone
Disturb your family members, neighbors and Friends
Sell any eBook or Software, service.
Look for buyers as the buyers are already there 24/7

What you will need:

A computer with Internet Access.
An Online Account
An initial capital of $100 - $300 (the more the better). Sorry this cannot be done for free.
With the above and the knowledge you will gain from this thread, you will be in a position to start earning in 1 – 2 weeks time depending on the efforts you put in.

I will be here to answer all your questions and to provide directions.
Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by frontpage79: 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
Thanks for share this great info,please what can i do and what can take me to start this sport trading,i have loose a lot of money on sport betting,contact me through: hopeconsultant2013@gmail.com Anticipate your reply.
Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by goonsmi: 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
This op want to kill people with long talk
Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by temmy59: 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hope please op I beg you don't mail to selfish people droping there mail. Post the lessons here so that everybody can learn. Thank you
Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by kentochi(m): 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
following
Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by hamlak(m): 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
goonsmi:

Not so. This is a course of its own. You need to do some reading oo.
Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by hamlak(m): 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
temmy59:
Hope please op I beg you don't mail to selfish people droping there mail. Post the lessons here so that everybody can learn. Thank you

Yes let us try to ask and answer all the questions here.

Also I encourage everyone to use Google. Google is our friend.
Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by goonsmi: 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
hamlak:

Not so. This is a course of its own. You need to do some reading oo.

don't mind me joor
Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by lammie21(m): 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
After all the long epistle, Op wants us to buy his Betfair Ebook Bible for 5000naira... you should have told us earlier Instead of writing this long epistle with no payment proofs or nothing to show your Ebook works. I taya ehnn

3 Likes

Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
lammie21:
After all the long epistle, Op wants us to buy his Betfair Ebook Bible for 5000naira... you should have told us eaጨለገrlier Instead of writing this long epistle with no payment proofs or nothing to show your Ebook works. I taya ehnn

It is simply called Matched Betting. Op just wanted to make it look like as if it is not gambling. You simply bet on (back) a Team A to win on a sportbook which offers a bonus on your first deposit or bet) and at the same time you lay the same team not to win (i.e back the Team B to win or draw on a betting exchange site but Betfair can serve as sportbook site and bet exchange same time because they provide both services.
As he said, use Google or YouTube and search for Matched Betting, all the information and strategies involved to make profit are online for freeeeee.
Naija infomarketers, I hail thee!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by hamlak(m): 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
lammie21:
After all the long epistle, Op wants us to buy his Betfair Ebook Bible for 5000naira... you should have told us earlier Instead of writing this long epistle with no payment proofs or nothing to show your Ebook works. I taya ehnn

Where in this post or elsewhere have i asked you to buy an ebook from me?
Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by lammie21(m): 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
hamlak:

Where in this post or elsewhere have i asked you to buy an ebook from me?

you didn't have to, it was stated clearly on the website on your signature. anyways, you can ignore what I said but we all know where it was gonna end unless your prove us wrong. Tell us what you got on here
Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by hamlak(m): 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
It is simply called Matched Betting. Op just wanted to make it look like as if it is not gambling. You simply bet on (back) a Team A to win on a sportbook which offers a bonus on your first deposit or bet) and at the same time you lay the same team not to win (i.e back the Team B to win or draw on a betting exchange site but Betfair can serve as sportbook site and bet exchange same time because they provide both services.
As he said, use Google or YouTube and search for Matched Betting, all the information and strategies involved to make profit are online for freeeeee.
Naija infomarketers, I hail thee![/quote]

I know we have many "Teachers" in the house, but please check your facts before publishing.

Google Match betting and Sport Trading and you will know there are miles apart.

Match betting involves extracting the bonus offered by Sportbooks or Bookmakers while Sport trading involves putting in opposite bets at different odds in an event such that a profit or a no risk situation is achieved either before or during the event.

Yes all the info is online but because the Net is unregulated, anyone can just put out any info online. Whether the info is correct or not is another issue entirely.

Pls anyone following this thread should look at the Betfair link below. This is from the guys that made Sport trading possible. You will understand Sport trading better from there. Forget what some of my co-teachers are saying. That is the Net for you. Anyone can claim to be a Guru. lol.

https://www.betfair.com.au/hub/betting-better/trading/

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by hamlak(m): 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
lammie21:

you didn't have to, it was stated clearly on the website on your signature. anyways, you can ignore what I said but we all know where it was gonna end unless your prove us wrong. Tell us what you got on here

You do not have to buy any of the books I have published on the subject. I did not come here to sell my books. I already do so at Amazon and other marketplaces.

The only reason I put the Blog address in my signature is because I have some useful free articles there on the subject of Sport Trading. What I have on the Blog is enough to serve as a foundation for further development.

Yes I will try to put in as much info as I can here and also do my best to answer the questions. It is not easy for me considering my tight schedule as a Trader and Author. I wanted to make that sacrifice when I opened this thread. So nothing to worry about. The only problem is that if the majority fails to appreciate this, then I may be forced to reconsider my being here. The insinuation is unwarranted.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by lammie21(m): 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
hamlak:

You do not have to buy any ebook from me. The only reason I put the Blog address in my signature is because I have some useful free articles there on the subject of Sport Trading. What I have on the Blog is enough to serve as a foundation for further development.

Yes I will try to put in as much info as I can here considering my tight schedule as a Trader. I wanted to make that sacrifice when I opened this thread. So nothing to worry about. The only problem is that if the majority fails to appreciate this, then I may be forced to reconsider my being here. I am not being paid for the time here. Thanks.
Thanks bro... we are following
Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by hamlak(m): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
Let me read from people who want this before I can continue.

Show your interest.
Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by osca234: 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
hamlak:
Let me read from people who want this before I can continue.

Show your interest.

op don't listen to naysayers,... they are everywhere on Nland. They claim to know sport trading but have never considered sharing the idea with others. Now the op is doing it they are feeling red.

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by Mocalypse: 11:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
Chairman we dey d follow u like hunch-back, a meaningful info from you concerning this trade could change someone's life.
So, ride on bro
Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by temmy59: 5:41am On Apr 13, 2017
Following
Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by slavemerchant: 7:18am On Apr 13, 2017
goonsmi:

E tire me, they will never go straight to the point
Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by lammie21(m): 7:42am On Apr 13, 2017
We are following...I am following.
continue your lecture OP.
Thanks
Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by koolsammie(m): 9:32am On Apr 13, 2017
Keep it up bro. We dey ur back
Re: Have You Heard About Sport Trading? by Marael: 10:17am On Apr 13, 2017
Op we dey front of your back ..Continue the good work bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forbidden Topics: MLM, HYIP, E-Gold, Forex, Affiliate Links & Adverts / How Much Do I Need To Start A Fish Farm / ADVICE : Listed My Item On Ebay, Got A Bidder, Items No More Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.