Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 (28338 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Pharoh: 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2009
wendoworld:

no worry i go dash you my beautifully handsome grand mama free of charge, cool grin, i am too nice abi grin grin

No way, this na football competition so na prize relating to football i want. grin I no mind jersey oo grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Borat1: 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2009
mukina2:

haa i got stoke,fulham and arsenal players cool
bolton na loser team. grin grin

i don beat chunli finish tongue grin

shut up!
Bolton have a new coach
A hat trick for Davies!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by mukina2: 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2009
you wish grin

na only hat trick what of coat own? grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Sauron1: 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2009
The rate at which some teams are sliding in this league is alarming. . . . . .
They buy and buy and there's nothing to show for it.

Ibime is really making giant strides towards the top but he still came 6th in the December league. grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by mukina2: 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

The rate at which some teams are sliding in this league is alarming. . . . . .
They buy and buy and there's nothing to show for it.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by A40(m): 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2009
I have the highest pts total so far once again! It seems when i make moves in the market i get rewards for it

Secondly who are the FPL mutants i got paired with? How can i get over 60pts and still not be sure of advancing to the next phase of the Cup or winning my League game

@Mystikal
You have Gallas and Sorensen while i have Zamora so for me to be sure of winning you i have to hope that neither of them keep a clean sheet or save a p.k so its not as hopeless as you think
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Borat1: 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2009
I hate to say this but this table will look a whole lot different come 6th and i'll show you why in a minute  grin

Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by A40(m): 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2009
@Borat
The only hat-trick K.Davies would score would be own-goals assisted by Arshavin. I just have that feeling he is going to murder them on the 6th
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Sauron1: 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2009
mukina2:

grin grin grin grin grin

Muki, how you take reach 22nd?
Talk true. . . .U don dey use juju and abracadbra.
3 weeks ago, you were 39th. Ibime even called for your disbandment.

See how one's fortunes can change.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Borat1: 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2009
A-40:

@Borat
The only hat-trick K.Davies would score would be own-goals assisted by Arshavin. I just have that feeling he is going to murder them on the 6th

Its common knowlegde teams perform better after their (exceptionally bad) coach has been fired
I expect that to impact positively on davies

Come to think of it, i have 7 players yet to play
and i just found out that i will get 30 points from them if those two fixtures end in nil-nil scorelines
I'm not greedy, nil-nil it is!!  grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by eldee(m): 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2009
My goals for 2009, 5 spaces from Davidylan FC.
That negro decided to slide down, now I need to set real targets and not depend in these people to motivate me.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by debosky(m): 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2009
My target for 2010 is to get into the top 50. . . . every week I shall be aggressive - making transfers and changing my squad at will.

Bold moves are needed to move up in this table and not trying to keep a paltry points total.  cool

As for Arsenal vs Bolton - what I want is a 3-2 victory for the gunners. Two goals by Klasnic, two by Arshavin and one by Nasri.

AMENNNNNN!!!! tongue

Is there truly space in the premiership league? Make una allow me in nah! At least that way I will be in the 'top 20' by default. grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by eldee(m): 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2009
I think it's time to buy Tevez now, I was waiting till the next Gameweek but he keeps increasing in value.
I was about to get him yesterday night, he was selling for 8.6, I refreshed, and it became 8.7.

He'll probably be worth 9.5 before I finish this post. angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Borat1: 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2009
eldee:

I think it's time to buy Tevez now, I was waiting till the next Gameweek but he keeps increasing in value.
I was about to get him yesterday night, he was selling for 8.6, I refreshed, and it became 8.7.

grin

But seriously i hate it when everyone decides to buy the players i'm interested in,
Now i wont buy tevez and hope he doesnt score any more goals. . .
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Sauron1: 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2009
eldee:

It ain't worth that amount in me opinion. . . . .
There are many strikers in Citeh and predicting a start for Tevez is like predicting a start for Fabio da Silva.

Go to the lower teams, there are sure starters who put in decent shifts every time they play.
Fletcher of Burnley, Saha and Crouch are a decent shout!!!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by mukina2: 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

Muki, how you take reach 22nd?
Talk true. . . .U don dey use juju and abracadbra.
3 weeks ago, you were 39th. Ibime even called for your disbandment.

See how one's fortunes can change.
wetin? grin
my tactical team is the best. we do not make big buys, we buy only on the free transfer days grin grin

debosky:

My target for 2010 is to get into the top 50. . . . every week I shall be aggressive - making transfers and changing my squad at will.
sad i sabi you joined late, unlike one team lipsrsealed grin grin
try copying the code na.

Borat!!!!
you don resume postings? grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Borat1: 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

There are many strikers in Citeh and predicting a start for Tevez is like predicting a start for Fabio da Silva.

Go to the lower teams, there are sure starters who put in decent shifts every time they play.

If thats ur point, you're Very Wrong. . .
Does it look like tevez, with his blistering form will be benched for a second? Replace him with whom? Roque? Ade?
Bellamy yes, Tevez hell no
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Sauron1: 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2009
~Borat~:

If thats your point, you're Very Wrong. . .
Does it look like tevez, with his blistering form will be benched for a second? Replace him with whom? Roque? Ade?
Bellamy yes, Tevez hell no

It's a squad game. . . . . .Tevez cannot be starting every league game. . . .
Burnley have no one else to call on but Fletcher so he is a better buy than Tevez plus he scores goals too.
Darren Bent is another sure starter. I will have him ahead of Tevez every day of the week.

mukina2:

wetin? grin
my tactical team is the best. we do not make big buys, we buy only on the free transfer days grin grin

That is the key!!!!!

A manager has to trust his/hers players. . . .
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by eldee(m): 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2009
~Borat~:

grin

But seriously i hate it when everyone decides to buy the players i'm interested in,
Now i wont buy tevez and hope he doesnt score any more goals. . .

Believe me, hating on Tevez on this form will be like hating on a fit Van Persie.
With Tevez, you're sure of three points as from bonuses. He runs like he's playing 11 against 1.

~Sauron~:

I've been interested in him since when he was worth 8.4.
And then MH got fired and I figured, this dude will prolly build his team around Robinho like the average European coach would.
But nah, he decides to play a 4-4-2 with Tevez and generous Bellamy, meaning . . . he's leaving the door wide for Tevez to hit twenty this season.

Besides . . . everyone knows that with strikers, you have to go with in-form teams.
If you like, go for Bent . . . I'll stick wiv a consistent guy abeg.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Sauron1: 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2009
eldee:

And then MH got fired and I figured, this dude will prolly build his team around Robinho like the average European coach would.
But nah, he decides to play a 4-4-2 with Tevez and generous Bellamy, meaning . . . he's leaving the door wide for Tevez to hit twenty this season.

Besides . . . everyone knows that with strikers, you have to go with in-form teams.
If you like, go for Bent . . . I'll stick wiv a consistent guy abeg.

This is why you are below me on the FPL table.
Your managerial nous is the same as that of Debosky. grin grin grin grin
By the end of January, you will be joining him on PAGE 2. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by mukina2: 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2009
grin grin grin grin

chamotex will be 60th by mid jan sad
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by eldee(m): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

It's a squad game. . . . . .Tevez cannot be starting every league game. . . .
Burnley has no one else to call on but Fletcher so he is a better buy than Tevez plus he scores goals too.
Darren Bent is another sure starter. I will have him ahead of Tevez every day of the week.

FACT: Man City will score in every game this season.
FACT: Man City has a string of bottom table fixtures till February
FACT: Tevez will keep starting at least till Adebayor returns.

Fletcher?? He won't score against common Aston Villa.

~Sauron~:

This is why you are below me on the FPL table.
Your managerial nous is the same as that of Debosky. grin grin grin grin
By the end of January, you will be joining him on PAGE 2. cheesy
Whoa . . . chill on that
I've been way ahead of you for five weeks straight.
Just one week and you're already running your mouth??

Hehehe . . . I can't declare war against you, that's like me declaring war against Borat and Chamo grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by debosky(m): 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

He's started the last 8 games for Citeh. . . right now he's a sure banker to start based on his form. Santa Cruz and Adebayor are injured so unless he's injured, Mancini will play him.

I agree with this - price-wise they might be better bargains. . . .but looking at Citeh it's Tevez first on the teamsheet attack wise.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by A40(m): 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2009
@Borat
Trust me their revival wont begin at the Emirates! Not even if they hired Marcello Lippi! They are the only team in the EPL yet to keep a clean sheet and that record would not be broken when they meet the best O in the league. You are better off hoping your Fulham troops score

@Eldee
Tevez has been fairly regular for Citeh before he got injured! I was going to cop him after his winner against Chelsea i procrastinated and he scored against us in the CC, a deuce against Bolton and a p.k against Sunderland and that was when i realized my folly and ran to cop him before he scored a hat trick in his next game. 21pts later and i am smiling like a man who drank a chinchilled bottle of coke. They play Blackburn next and i would buy him if i where u regardless of the price. You know the saying "Scared money don't make none"

I am also loving the musical chairs game going on between 15 and 20 its some F1 ish
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Borat1: 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2009
eldee:

Whoa . . . chill on that

Hehehe . . . I can't declare war against you, [b]that's like me declaring war against Borat [/b]and Chamo grin grin

Dont even start. . .
The last time you declared war against me, i was ISRAEL and you were GAZA
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by eldee(m): 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2009
~Borat~:

Dont even start. . .
The last time you declared war against me, i was ISRAEL and you were GAZA

Dude . . . you won the battle, I won the war.
It was like the Nas V Jay-Z s-h-i-t. . .you were ahead for two/three weeks, I was the one that hit 15th position while you went to Chamo's level.

Battling you is a distraction . . . why don't you back to your face-off with Anti-Abdulmutallab FC grin grin

@A-40
You messed the whole thing up.
It was our battle till you stopped copping points and I began to lose focus.
I can't believe Sauron's now uttering 'ahead' and 'Eldee' in the same breath. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Sauron1: 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2009
eldee:

I try to weigh the price with what the shifts they put in week in week out.
Tevez at 8.8 milla is over ridiculous.
Is he that good?

Whoa . . . chill on that

U came 32nd in the December league.
It means charlatans like Bammy FC, Yugos FC and U1's Indomitable were all better than you in the past 4 weeks.
Cheese n Rice. . . . .Muki and Ibime even did better than you in the month of December.
The same Muki everyone had written off some 2 months ago? Muki's FPL story is synonymous to the biblical Lazarus. grin grin grin

Hehehe . . . I can't declare war against you, that's like me declaring war against Borat and Chamo grin grin

Declare WAR at your own peril. grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by A40(m): 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2009
@Eldee
Hahaha!! I laugh in Ancelotti i didn't stop copping points just a bad week here and there but i was still able to cop 305 pts despite making a ridiculous number of transfers i mean as at the end of the last week you where ahead of me by 14pts i went ahead to make 3 transfers and i'm still topping ya with 11pts. Keep up ma nigga
Cos i am aiming for the top 10 i'm just 43pts off it even Galacticos is only 139pts away. Team Roc is looking at the big picture
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by eldee(m): 3:03pm On Dec 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

I try to weigh the price with what the shifts they put in week in week out.
Tevez at 8.8 milla is over ridiculous.
Is he that good?

Points/Games: Only stiker less than 11mil in Top 5.
Value/Form: Second only to Jerome.
Bonus: Third, next to Rooney and Drogba.

Dude, get lessons from Borat or sumn. Schooling mid-table teams is not included in my job description.

~Sauron~:

U came 32nd in the December league.
It means charlatans like Bammy FC, Yugos FC and U1's Indomitable were all better than you in the past 4 weeks.
Cheese n Rice. . . . .Muki and Ibime even did better than you in the month of December.
The same Muki everyone had written off some 2 months ago? Muki's FPL story is synonymous to the biblical Lazarus. grin grin grin

Declare WAR at your own peril. grin

Hehehe . . . so because you did well for four weeks you think you're Galacticos??
Don't do a Borat homie, it will always land you in 27th struggling with Chamotex grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Borat1: 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2009
eldee:

Dude . . . you won the battle, I won the war.
It was like the Nas V Jay-Z s-h-i-t. . .you were ahead for two/three weeks,

You may delude urself into thinking you're a good manager, but you certainly are not good in maths

I r.aped you for a bleeding 7 weeks (week 8 - 14) after you infamously declared war on me,
I only took foot off the pedal when i got cautioned for lack of sportsmanship  grin

And yes, you can sit on your ballz if you want,
i have to remind you i started out in week 3  cool

Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by mukina2: 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

written off kini grin when am not chamotex FC? angry

take your time oh angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Sauron1: 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2009
eldee:

Points/Games: Only stiker less than 11mil in Top 5.
Value/Form: Second only to Jerome.
Bonus: Third, next to Rooney and Drogba.

Dude, get lessons from Borat or sumn. Schooling mid-table teams is not included in my job description.

I will get back to you when you are completely out of the top 20 teams.

Hehehe . . . so because you did well for four weeks you think you're Galacticos??
Don't do a Borat homie, it will always land you in 27th struggling with Chamotex grin grin

Eldee, you should be lingering below Bammy FC.
Your football nous is worse than Chamotex, sef!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply)

Sinisa Mihajlovic Is Dead. / Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 / Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 2) On 18th October 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.