Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 (28253 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by dyabman(m): 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

I will get back to you when you are completely out of the top 20 teams.

Eldee, you should be lingering below Bammy FC.
Your football nous is worse than Chamotex, sef!!!

pity me, Sauron is using me as a good example,

Vermalaen you are a gooner, Bastardo, !
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Grizzly(m): 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2009
hmmm
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by mukina2: 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2009
dyabman:

pity me, Sauron is using me as a good example,

Vermalaen you are a gooner, Bastardo, !
are you high? angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by bandely(m): 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

I try to weigh the price with what the shifts they put in week in week out.
Tevez at 8.8 milla is over ridiculous.
Is he that good?

U came 32nd in the December league.
It means charlatans like Bammy FC, Yugos FC and U1's Indomitable were all better than you in the past 4 weeks.
Cheese n Rice. . . . .Muki and Ibime even did better than you in the month of December.
T[b]he same Muki everyone had written off some 2 months ago? Muki's FPL story is synonymous to the biblical Lazarus. grin grin grin[/b]

Declare WAR at your own peril. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by dayokanu(m): 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2009
The secret to Mukinas revival isthat I have been adding sperms I mean points from me to her Kitty(NL word editor)
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Ibime(m): 6:38am On Jan 01, 2010
Happy New Year to all fantasy league members. . . on a personal level, I wish you all success. . . on a fantasy league level, I hope your goalies and defenders concede 2 goals per game, and your strikers all break their legs. Amen!!!

My threat of cutting the fantasy league to 50 teams has been deferred to 31st January upon suasion by Debosky. Y'all better make that cut off. . . . or get cut off!!!

Wendoworld can make supplications to me through my First Bank account. I will take into consideration his relatively late enrollment to the league, and perhaps spare his team. . . . for a little compromise.

Err'one else, most especially Debosky need to make supplications to the gods of FPL. My intent to trim the league is non-negotiable.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Borat1: 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2010
Happy New Year to everyone!
I'm winning the league!!!!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by bandely(m): 1:52pm On Jan 01, 2010
Happy New Year to ya all!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by mukina2: 12:55am On Jan 02, 2010
~Borat~:

Happy New Year to everyone!
I'm winning the league!!!!

happy new year too grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by A40(m): 2:17am On Jan 02, 2010
dayokanu:

The secret to Mukinas revival isthat I have been adding sperms I mean points from me to her Kitty(NL word editor)
You sicko shocked shocked

Happy New Year y'all!! 2010: The Year of The ROC. . . Nuff said
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by wendoworld(m): 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2010
@pharoh bros make i no lie for u the thing wey u wan try no possible e just be like say make u talk say u wan ride bicycle from naija to london. wink cool @IBIME chai wendoworld don surfer so i now need to make some kind supplication b4 i can flaunt my managerial skills ? embarassed
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by wendoworld(m): 11:02am On Jan 05, 2010
abi na wrong thread i dey visit since all dis days? where the new fantasy league link oo abi na where everybody come go now undecided abi una never sh.it the whole xmas and new year food finish ni
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Pharoh: 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2010
wendoworld:

@pharoh bros make i no lie for u the thing wey u wan try no possible e just be like say make u talk say u wan ride bicycle from naija to london. wink cool @IBIME chai wendoworld don surfer so i now need to make some kind supplication b4 i can flaunt my managerial skills ? embarassed

I will make a special announcement soon about our bet because i am smoking hot this second half of the season. grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by bandely(m): 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2010
Pharoh:

I will make a special announcement soon about our bet because i am smoking hot this second half of the season. grin

I laugh in Yoruba! grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Pharoh: 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2010
bandely:

I laugh in Yoruba!  grin grin grin

I laugh in fulani grin grin grin *I fit join u inside the bet 2 oooo*  cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Sauron1: 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2010
Clint Dempsey. . . . .What a BUY!!!!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by debosky(m): 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2010
Was today's game week 20 or week 21?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Borat1: 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2010
debosky:

Was today's game week 20 or week 21?

week 20
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by debosky(m): 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2010
Good. . . just bought Schwarzer as my goalie for week 21 so conceding twice wouldn't have looked good at all.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Sauron1: 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2010
I just hope GAYnners game tomorrow gets cancelled. . . . . .

It has been predicted that tomorrow's snow in the SOUTH will be close to an avalanche.
Christ, please make it worse than an avalanche. grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by debosky(m): 12:11am On Jan 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

It has been predicted that tomorrow's snow in the SOUTH will be close to an avalanche.

Evil boy. . . Arsenal has underground pitch heating and we'll get the unemployed youth of London to clear the roads for us. grin

Arsenal MUST play and Klasnic, Nasri and Arshavin must score. . . .with Arsenal winning of course. tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Borat1: 12:35am On Jan 06, 2010
He he,
If tomorrow's (todays) game gets cancelled, i'm OUT of the cup!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Sauron1: 1:33am On Jan 06, 2010
debosky:

Evil boy. . . Arsenal has underground pitch heating and we'll get the unemployed youth of London to clear the roads for us. grin

Nateevs
Eldee
Ibime
agabaI23
Duduspace.

Omo, dem plenty. grin

Arsenal MUST play and Klasnic, Nasri and Arshavin must score. . . .with Arsenal winning of course. tongue

The safety of the fans is the biggest concern.
Players can take care of themselves.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by agabaI23(m): 1:36am On Jan 06, 2010
Sauron will surely help out. undecided
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Sauron1: 1:53am On Jan 06, 2010
agabaI23:

Sauron will surely help out. undecided

I am not a GAYnner so don't expect me to help GAYnners out.
However, i heard they have already shipped out baboons to the Emirates to clear the snow. grin grin grin

Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by agabaI23(m): 1:59am On Jan 06, 2010
We know your obsession with Arsenal and that you are a closet fan.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by wendoworld(m): 8:05am On Jan 06, 2010
@pharoh if u like make u hot pass fire me dey chill pass ice so everly ur hotness go bow for my chillness cool wel u fit declare d war but i no go let u insult my honorable team for nothing angry so wat are u loosing from ur side as compensation to me if u no meet ur target wink u know wat i mean?, because i see say e no fit happen so na insult u dey insult my team, i go advice u say if u no wan wound abeg let ur mouth making be for only me i can cope with it but make u live people like BANDELY alone oo shocked or else u wan dey laugh in isoko or maidugiri, just my 2kobo i boro u so
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by bandely(m): 9:58am On Jan 06, 2010
wendoworld:

@pharoh if u like make u hot pass fire me dey chill pass ice so everly your hotness go bow for my chillness cool wel u fit declare d war but i no go let u insult my honorable team for nothing angry so wat are u loosing from your side as compensation to me if u no meet your target wink u know wat i mean?, because i see say e no fit happen so na insult u dey insult my team, i go advice u say if u no wan wound abeg let your mouth making be for only me i can cope with it but make u live people like BANDELY alone oo shocked or else u wan dey laugh in isoko or maidugiri, just my 2kobo i boro u so
Advice am well! cool cool

~Sauron~:

ROFLMAO! grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by wendoworld(m): 10:38am On Jan 06, 2010
@bandely no let ur head swell up too much oo.na shakara i dey shakara the guy o, so no go dey think say u dey invisible like dat oo, my 2kobo for u too &)
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by wendoworld(m): 10:38am On Jan 06, 2010
@bandely no let ur head swell up too much oo.na shakara i dey shakara the guy o, so no go dey think say u dey invisible like dat oo, my 2kobo for u too &)
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Sauron1: 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2010
Ibime's investment on Arsenal players this week has bitten his Ijaw backside.
His managerial nous can be compared to that of a 2-year-old baboon.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 by Borat1: 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2010
holy molly!
what a rip off!
3 players including skipper poof just like that?
what a phocking disgrace! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply)

Basel Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 0) On 22nd November 2017 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th February 2018 / Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.