Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,177 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:14 AM

Why Is It That Most Of The Greatest Love Songs Were Written/sung By Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Most Of The Greatest Love Songs Were Written/sung By Men? (2592 Views)

20 Nigerian Love Songs That Will Make Your Valentine Night More Memorable / 8 Powerful Love Songs That Will Totally Change Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Most Of The Greatest Love Songs Were Written/sung By Men? by AkinPhysicist: 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
Aderola15:

Iyamm selfish like that grin lipsrsealed

Then perhaps that explains this apparent romantic laziness displayed by you and your kind. Personally, I choose not to fall into the romantic pit of love that most men blindly plunge into. I see the female nature for what it really is:- selfish, self-centered; and hypergamous. And, I refuse to threat a woman as a child who is not responsible for her own actions and deeds.
Re: Why Is It That Most Of The Greatest Love Songs Were Written/sung By Men? by LePrezident(m): 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
firstking01:
True that...especially the likes of elton john, lionel richie, bryan adams, chris deburgh, tracy chapman in the hit song, "baby can i hold you tonight" , phil collins, to mention but a few.

Gentleman, Tracy Chapman is a woman. She's one of my all time favorites.
Re: Why Is It That Most Of The Greatest Love Songs Were Written/sung By Men? by LePrezident(m): 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
ToriBlue:
Why should I give you 100% of my love?

Itara ji egole?

Wait, ur dp before this one was that really you?
Re: Why Is It That Most Of The Greatest Love Songs Were Written/sung By Men? by babyfaceafrica: 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

My sister I gbadun your analysis you have spoken the absolute truth. That is why I insist men should act like women and play safe. Men should hesitate to commit to women emotionally to avoid stories that touch. But men no dey hear word.

I support your assertion. But will they hear?..ass-lickers everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Of The Greatest Love Songs Were Written/sung By Men? by firstking01(m): 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
LePrezident:

Hmmm, used to think she's a he....she so looks like a guy with her masculine physique and rasta hairsad.
Re: Why Is It That Most Of The Greatest Love Songs Were Written/sung By Men? by firstking01(m): 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

oga leave that song o! The number of children conceived under the sound of that track go pass 1 billion cheesy
The song dope gan....the video is so explicit grin...Btw, you know the guy that did this song, "i wanna know what love is"??, his name is the foreigner??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Of The Greatest Love Songs Were Written/sung By Men? by rossychik(f): 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

But do you see anything wrong in your gender (female) basically exhibiting romantic laziness?

Romantic laziness, my dear dts harsh.
some women do show love anyway but just depend on individual
Re: Why Is It That Most Of The Greatest Love Songs Were Written/sung By Men? by AkinPhysicist: 11:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
firstking01:
The song dope gan....the video is so explicit grin...Btw, you know the guy that did this song, "i wanna know what love is"??, his name is the foreigner??

Yes o! Its a band named foreigner. The singers are: Lou Gramm; Kelly Hansen;and Mick Jones. WHAT A CLASSIC!!
Re: Why Is It That Most Of The Greatest Love Songs Were Written/sung By Men? by AkinPhysicist: 11:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
I support your assertion. But will they hear?..ass-lickers everywhere

You hit the nail on the head. Men, in general, have willingly put themselves in this meaningless romantic slavery. Later dem go say the woman do juju.
Re: Why Is It That Most Of The Greatest Love Songs Were Written/sung By Men? by AkinPhysicist: 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
rossychik:

Romantic laziness, my dear dts harsh.
some women do show love anyway but just depend on individual

I don't think its harsh at all - the evidence abound aplenty. The women who show true love (if they exist) are in the minority.
Re: Why Is It That Most Of The Greatest Love Songs Were Written/sung By Men? by AkinPhysicist: 11:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
LePrezident:

That's the point we are making. We have listed over 10 different male love singers and Tracy Chapman is the only woman that has come to mind.
Re: Why Is It That Most Of The Greatest Love Songs Were Written/sung By Men? by fayded(m): 4:44am On Apr 12, 2017
firstking01:
True that...especially the likes of elton john, lionel richie, bryan adams, chris deburgh, tracy chapman in the hit song, "baby can i hold you tonight" , phil collins, to mention but a few.
Tracy Chapman is actually a lady..
look it up later

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Be Honest. How Long Can An Adult Stay Celibate. / Join The Best Hoe Story Whatsapp Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.