Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

I've Been Betting On Predictit And I More Than Tripled My Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I've Been Betting On Predictit And I More Than Tripled My Money (1173 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Win 97% Of Your Bets With AFRIXIBET By Betting On Single Live Bets. VIDEO PROVE. / Make Money Betting On Tennis With This Full Proof Strategy Its Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been Betting On Predictit And I More Than Tripled My Money by AgoraRoad(m): 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
I've been betting on short term 95+% certain bets in PredictIt for about a year now with multiple accounts to avoid the betting cap limitation and I've more than tripled my money.

>If you bet with 95% certain odds, you're going to lose 1/20th of the time
With political betting, I just think it's different.
95+% doesn't really mean 95%, it means the job is more or less certain. I mean betting on things like "Will Trump drop out of the election by end of October?" when it's already the middle of October. Not stupid shit like "how many tweets?" etc. If I do this 4 or 5 times a week, I can get at least 10-20% gains a week. You can even bet on things that have already happened sometimes because the site makes all kinds of mistakes and is driven by liberal hopes and dreams. Liberals bet what they want, not what things actually are, and it's easy to capitalize on that.

I have also never lost and I'm thinking to cash out soon with my winnings.

Is anyone else doing this?
Re: I've Been Betting On Predictit And I More Than Tripled My Money by overdrive(m): 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
Explain more.
Re: I've Been Betting On Predictit And I More Than Tripled My Money by AgoraRoad(m): 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
overdrive:
Explain more.
For example, an actual bet I made this year on the site:
"Will Donald Trump throw the first pitch of an opening game of this year's baseball season?"

-It's the day of the last opening game, bet ends in a few hours
-Trump is in the White House
-He has stated that he has no intention of throwing the pitch and has no time to throw the pitch, nor will he be attending the baseball game and it's obvious
-Even if he got on the plane RIGHT NOW and hurried to the baseball game, he would barely make it in time for it to start
-Still a 3% return on my money if I bet that he WON'T throw the pitch

Why the Bleep WOULDN'T I take a bet like this?
Well I did take the bet, and surprise surprise Trump didn't magically teleport to the baseball game. Easy money.
Re: I've Been Betting On Predictit And I More Than Tripled My Money by AgoraRoad(m): 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
overdrive:
Explain more.
You might be asking "well you can't keep going on like this. How would the company make money?" They make money by taking a commission of my winnings, of course. The only real losers here are the liberals who keep betting their money against obvious shit like giving Trump a 45% chance of getting impeached by both houses and losing the presidency THIS YEAR ALONE despite having a majority Republican house and senate and it already being April and htese kinds of things taking a long time.

How fucking easy is this? It's so undervalued it's hilarious.

Even with the 5% withdrawl fee, I make it back after a few days and the 10% on profits is negligible.

The fucking "will trump still be president this year? 45% returns" market is unbelievable. And there's one for "will trump still be president at the end of 2018?" with even higher returns. At least when i bought it, now they're starting to get smaller as people realize how stupid they were to bet on this.
Re: I've Been Betting On Predictit And I More Than Tripled My Money by AgoraRoad(m): 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
Re: I've Been Betting On Predictit And I More Than Tripled My Money by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 20, 2017
AgoraRoad:
I've been betting on short term 95+% certain bets in PredictIt for about a year now with multiple accounts to avoid the betting cap limitation and I've more than tripled my money.

>If you bet with 95% certain odds, you're going to lose 1/20th of the time
With political betting, I just think it's different.
95+% doesn't really mean 95%, it means the job is more or less certain. I mean betting on things like "Will Trump drop out of the election by end of October?" when it's already the middle of October. Not stupid shit like "how many tweets?" etc. If I do this 4 or 5 times a week, I can get at least 10-20% gains a week. You can even bet on things that have already happened sometimes because the site makes all kinds of mistakes and is driven by liberal hopes and dreams. Liberals bet what they want, not what things actually are, and it's easy to capitalize on that.

I have also never lost and I'm thinking to cash out soon with my winnings.

Is anyone else doing this?
please is this site open to nigerians.
Re: I've Been Betting On Predictit And I More Than Tripled My Money by AgoraRoad(m): 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
supergata:
please is this site open to nigerians.
yes
Re: I've Been Betting On Predictit And I More Than Tripled My Money by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hello bro... Expantiate on what you are talking about.. Give us the site name let's check it out okay
Re: I've Been Betting On Predictit And I More Than Tripled My Money by imakedollar: 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
AgoraRoad:
yes

No it not open to Nigerian
I tried registering but was turn down
Re: I've Been Betting On Predictit And I More Than Tripled My Money by uniquepita: 7:11am On Apr 21, 2017
SO HOW CAN WE GET ACCESS TO THE SITE JUST LIKE YOU?
Re: I've Been Betting On Predictit And I More Than Tripled My Money by imakedollar: 7:22am On Apr 21, 2017
Predictit dot org
Re: I've Been Betting On Predictit And I More Than Tripled My Money by Tabbaz(m): 1:03am On Apr 29, 2017
uniquepita:
SO HOW CAN WE GET ACCESS TO THE SITE JUST LIKE YOU?

It's been ascertain that this idiot is a scammer. The scammer thread is updated with his details. see his previous details below. He's a notorious scammer

23. nairaland username - vicfabn, ayimduj, Idlemann
phone number- 07082027774|| 08122627759|| 08022589434|| 07036310203|| 08029414057|| 09099051635
skrill adress- vicfabn7 at gmail.com, ayimduj at gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

REMOVED / Gift Items At Cheap Rate!!!! / Thread For Bayelsa Peeps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.