Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Please What Business Can One Do With N3million - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please What Business Can One Do With N3million (7131 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / What Business Or Investment Can Do With N3million? / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Business Can One Do With N3million by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
Facosco:
If you can buy a car of like 1.5m, you can put it in a company which I will direct you to they as a car higher, they will be paying you 200k monthly and they will be responsible for the fuelling, or better still if you have up to 5m to buy hillux they will be paying you 400k monthly, you can be driving it yourself or get a driver for it
. Please I will like to know about this business.kindly assist further... balorad07@yahoo.com
Re: Please What Business Can One Do With N3million by Facosco(m): 10:42am On Aug 07, 2017
balogz:
. Please I will like to know about this business.kindly assist further... balorad07@yahoo.com
WhatsApp me on 09062459398
Re: Please What Business Can One Do With N3million by Facosco(m): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2017
Bumper0901:
Please am interested in this, can we discuss further?
sure
Re: Please What Business Can One Do With N3million by Facosco(m): 10:48am On Aug 07, 2017
mynaija123:

Please what is the name of the company.
What type of car?
Are you sure they pay upto 200k monthly?
The best car that is suitable for the job is car that is resistant to water because you may be posted to island and you know the terrain of island, if you can get like forerunner Jeep it's ok, but be ready to work 24/7 if you will be driving it yourself
Re: Please What Business Can One Do With N3million by Sayfat(m): 11:17am On Aug 07, 2017
Addegbuyi:

Please send me your email, I have a proposal for you to study.

Sayfat02@gmail.com
Re: Please What Business Can One Do With N3million by ak22(m): 11:26am On Aug 07, 2017
Can you do log wood exportation business?
Re: Please What Business Can One Do With N3million by ak22(m): 11:28am On Aug 07, 2017
mynaija123:
Hello Nairalanders.

I am currently out of a job and i need help starting a business and i have no idea of what to do. Maybe its the shock of being out of a job.

Someone came to my aid by agreeing to borrow me N3 million to start a business and should be able to return his money in six months and continue the biz with the profit.

Please i would like help on what to do and also like to know if its feasible.

I am ready to move around.

Thanks

Pls mods
Kindly help move to front page.

Can you invest in wood exportation business?
Re: Please What Business Can One Do With N3million by mynaija123(m): 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
ak22:

Can you invest in wood exportation business?

Yes i would like to. Can i know more?
Re: Please What Business Can One Do With N3million by mynaija123(m): 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
Facosco:
The best car that is suitable for the job is car that is resistant to water because you may be posted to island and you know the terrain of island, if you can get like forerunner Jeep it's ok, but be ready to work 24/7 if you will be driving it yourself

What is the name of the company?
Re: Please What Business Can One Do With N3million by ak22(m): 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
mynaija123:

Yes i would like to. Can i know more?

Kosso or APA wood business is into two category . 1) you can be buying from the direct seller from the Bush with less than 2m for Apa and kosso 2m and be selling it to local buyers that will now resell it to foreign buyers . and the profit is 250k / 400k per trip (2) you can be buying from bush and to sagamu / ogere / ikorodu to export by yourself . and this second option has huge Roi than the first one profit like 700 / 1m . total money to invest for Apa export is 3m and for $10000 to $11000 and Kosso is 4m sell for #14000 to #15000 it depend how good is the wood for more information contact my 08067417582

1 Like

Re: Please What Business Can One Do With N3million by mynaija123(m): 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
Fxmanager:

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

Visit the link below. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

What is the name of your company and please drop your contact so we talk.
Re: Please What Business Can One Do With N3million by Fxmanager(m): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
mynaija123:

Please check our profile's signature for our contact. Thank you
Re: Please What Business Can One Do With N3million by Fxmanager(m): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
mynaija123:

Check our signature for our website link and click on the menu "Partner Broker". Our contact is also on our website and signature.
Re: Please What Business Can One Do With N3million by JBoy9(m): 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
please, can you teach me samples of the freelancing online jobs? I need to raise capital for business. thanks in advance or you send me a mail on tutucreme@gmail.com.
Re: Please What Business Can One Do With N3million by Chromite: 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
mynaija123:
Hello Nairalanders.

I am currently out of a job and i need help starting a business and i have no idea of what to do. Maybe its the shock of being out of a job.

Someone came to my aid by agreeing to borrow me N3 million to start a business and should be able to return his money in six months and continue the biz with the profit.

Please i would like help on what to do and also like to know if its feasible.

I am ready to move around.

Thanks

Pls mods
Kindly help move to front page.

Hello, are you still interested in investing? I have a very lucrative business idea and an already drafted plan.
I stay in an area that has huge amount of business owners but no banks around people need a way to withdraw,transfer and deposit easily and fast.Contact me via signature i will give a comprehensive breakdown of the Business model and profit margin.
Re: Please What Business Can One Do With N3million by mynaija123(m): 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
Chromite:

Hello, are you still interested in investing? I have a very lucrative business idea and an already drafted plan.
I stay in an area that has huge amount of business owners but no banks around people need a way to withdraw,transfer and deposit easily and fast.Contact me via signature i will give a comprehensive breakdown of the Business model and profit margin.

Can you explain
Re: Please What Business Can One Do With N3million by Jarulzee: 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hello Guys... I want to tell you about a more efficient and stress-free way of earning #1500 everyweek continuously by investing #5000 which will be returned to you after a month of participating in this program.

N/B: NO REFERRAL NEEDED.

I know most people will doubt, It is new in Nigeria an so many people are benefiting from it.

In this business all you need are:
(1.) An active bank account where your payment will be sent to everyweek
(2.) A Mobile phone where you can browse
(3.) A start-up capital of #5000(Which will be re-funded back to you after 1 month.

If you are interested, drop your email or phone number let me send you the details
Re: Please What Business Can One Do With N3million by mynaija123(m): 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
Jarulzee:
Hello Guys... I want to tell you about a more efficient and stress-free way of earning #1500 everyweek continuously by investing #5000 which will be returned to you after a month of participating in this program.

I know most people will doubt, It is new in Nigeria an so many people are benefiting from it.

(3.) A start-up capital of #5000(Which will be re-funded back to you after 1 month.

If you are interested, drop your email or phone number let me send you the details

So explain
Re: Please What Business Can One Do With N3million by moshoodn(m): 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
Jarulzee:

Moshoodene@yahoo.ca
Re: Please What Business Can One Do With N3million by Nuel112: 12:22am On Sep 08, 2017
Jarulzee:

hearamnow@gmail.com
Re: Please What Business Can One Do With N3million by bionictino(m): 7:42am On Sep 08, 2017
Jarulzee:

zenithmillions@gmail.com
Re: Please What Business Can One Do With N3million by Jarulzee: 11:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
Mail sent
Re: Please What Business Can One Do With N3million by mynaija123(m): 9:07am On Oct 05, 2017
Jarulzee:
Mail sent

Didn't get your mail.
Re: Please What Business Can One Do With N3million by AvsGot007(m): 9:35am On Oct 05, 2017
Jarulzee:
Mail sent
avsgot007@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) / Africa's Top Producers And Exporters / Your Item Is Waiting For Fulfilment ( Jumia Order )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.